Pages:
Author

Topic: Pump and Dump. How to make a profit? - page 18. (Read 4264 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
December 15, 2017, 05:55:16 AM
I not really fan on this kind of strategy because Im not an expert trader and never tried trading too. Before doing this pump and dump thing just make sure you know what you are doing. Trading is a risky business,try to research and gather so many information first.
The risk of being trapped inside a project where there's no updates and no one are still working on it would be a big problem playing with the pumped
team, as we knew that pumpers just wanted to gain a lot from people who doesn't know what they are doing, this pumpers are taking advantage of our
lack of knowledge inside the trading industry.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
December 15, 2017, 05:49:01 AM
Most of the time Pump and dump are all shitcoins. so if you want a pump and dump strategy. better to buy early which in a low price. sometimes speculation will get in telegram community better to join
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
December 15, 2017, 05:44:59 AM
I not really fan on this kind of strategy because Im not an expert trader and never tried trading too. Before doing this pump and dump thing just make sure you know what you are doing. Trading is a risky business,try to research and gather so many information first.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
December 15, 2017, 03:22:21 AM
I'm still a newbie here but I felt like all the coins on etherdelta are pump and dump coins. I know that it's not true but as the volume is so low on Delta, people are not able to buy or sell at the rates they want to. I'll definitely stay away from it until I learn the basics.
If you are in this world of bitcoin or any other crypto currency, then the very first thing which you need to do is to prepare yourself all the time for the worst situation and along with this plan for the best possible situation as well. Pump and dump is quite a normal phenomenon in crypto world.

You need to know how this pump and dump can work in your favor. Keep on buying more bitcoins at the time of dump and sell them at suitable prices.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
December 15, 2017, 02:33:51 AM
Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Should I avoid pumps and dumps or try to earn some money?
It would be interesting to know your opinion, guys! Thanks
Pump and dump it is very difficult to predict and there are no general indicators how to spot a building pump and dump
You just need to observe activities in the crypto market

yes, I agree with you. we don't know when the pump and dump will happen. maybe we can know that suddenly the volumes of the coins increases so fast and order buys and sells moves so fast. but it is not guaranteed that after that conditions, the pump and dump will happen. only one group of that member will know because I think they have a plan when they want to do pump and dump so they will prepare for that moments.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
December 15, 2017, 02:30:52 AM
you can know any coin will be pumped and dumped by keep looking at the market everytime, lsee the price change and volume in market.
when the price pump, you can get some profit by make buy order fastly and sell it fastly when get 10% profit, if the coin keep pump the price, you can repeatedly do that.
when the price dump, it's really hard to make profit, the tendency of some coins that being dumped is always keep dump, so wait till the dump ends and start to buy it and sell then when its price get higher.
Most of them usually have a period they get pumped and it is always good holding some of them as you can easily use them to double what you are holding anyway. I try as much as possible to wait closer to those periods when I am certain enough they may get pumped and if they do not after some days; I just get out as they are not the kind of coins to hold for so long.

Pump and dump is more like a gamble but at least in a way you can still be careful enough not to get pounded on by the market. They only happen on shit coins and if you miss the moment they get pumped, you might just have to wait again for other moment. They are quite risky to hold and even trade, and if you are not careful, you may lose more than ever having profit.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
December 15, 2017, 01:14:16 AM
Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)

There's no universal indicators in bitcoin in pumping and dumping situation that made by it self because bitcoin is volatile you can't predict the movement of this. It is part of the game by bitcoin a being volatile made pumping and dumping in by crypto currency and bitcoin is the one.
You don't need to avoid that whether you like or not that's the part of the game made by bitcoin.

Much better you invest it now and hold for a long run because bitcoin was continued raising up nowadays! CHEERS!

Holding it for long is the key, well it didn't applies into all alts, some once they dump they totally in dip for lonng, if you think your alt is on a good position and does really have potential for future developments that will make it pump, then hold onto it, been seen lots of alts I trade easily before, that are in top 10 of alts now and now I learned my lesson, hold and never panic.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
December 15, 2017, 01:10:02 AM

There's no universal indicators in bitcoin in pumping and dumping situation that made by it self because bitcoin is volatile you can't predict the movement of this. It is part of the game by bitcoin a being volatile made pumping and dumping in by crypto currency and bitcoin is the one.
You don't need to avoid that whether you like or not that's the part of the game made by bitcoin.

Much better you invest it now and hold for a long run because bitcoin was continued raising up nowadays! CHEERS!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 12:53:19 AM
Pump and dump it is very difficult to predict and there are no general indicators how to spot a building pump and dump
You just need to observe activities in the crypto market
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
December 14, 2017, 10:25:36 PM
when 1 coin dump./ people will panic sell. then I buy wait a small correction. just say 5% is good for me. and sell all. when 1 coin pump and people say a lot about it. I buy and wait 5% then sell. follow my path you will see result
Activity: 266
December 14, 2017, 10:24:42 PM

Unfortunately, pump and dump are unpredictable conspiracy like what happen to bitcoin cash before and now to ethereum in which an unexpected pumping of price value was occured this week but maybe if you have friends with the group of conspirators you may have possibilty to be onboard on every pump and dump that they will attempt to do.
Yeah it is quite unpredictable. But you can learn to read the charts. So you can at least predict what is going to happen. There are many helpful materials online that will help you learn to read charts and also lots of helpful advises about trading. But if you see something similar to what happen to bitcoin cash, I suggest that you avoid it. It is very risky as it is mainly controlled by whales.
Activity: 420
December 14, 2017, 10:05:22 PM

It is very easy to make profit into a pump and drop thing especially in bitcoins because they always pump high. So first thing is always monitor for the value of bitcoins in the market everytime. Then whenever you see that the value of the bitcoins are on red and they fall that means. Then you will now buy bitcoins then just hold hem for weeks because bitcoins are really fast to pump back so whenever you see that the value of bitcoins in the market are in green then immediately sell it but make sure that if you sell it you are gonna gain a lot.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 09:47:27 PM
Pump and dump usually when the chart is bullish ir bearish market they manipulate the market. Whales do this thing so they will attract investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
December 14, 2017, 08:54:40 PM
pump and dump it is very difficult, if you have any information when it will be or familiar with the people who are satisfied, then you can easily profit! It is often possible to profit with ICO. For this you can use the service ALGORY when they host their ico or yourself to participate! They will do analysis of the ICO , their prospect! And you can profit x2 x3 x10

Pump and dump is very risk act to do in trading. If you are late just a minute, you can lost more than 50% of your capital. Stay away from such kind of coin is better.
Activity: 588
December 14, 2017, 08:38:49 PM
There are many pump dump group in telegram but in my opinion this kind of trading is risky because ussually the altcoin that to specify to pump and dump just altcoin with lower volume and bad in fundamental so we are will be possibilty in big loss if buy at  higher price. For the better trade in some altcoin that has big volume and good fundamental and learn about technical analysis and very important to do own research so we will be more expert in crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
December 14, 2017, 08:30:05 PM

There are 2 different issues: making money with trading, or simply hoping that the value increases significantly.
Trading is very hard if improvised,furthermore, if you want to trade on other cryptomonete I suggest you check their reliability and their development.
You can monitor the various discussions and choose the most reliable and recommended ones.
Otherwise you can simply store the bitcoin and wait for them to grow and take advantage of the various forks.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 07:36:26 PM

I think so, if you have good amount of money to make tht happen on the market, like these big holders you may have control of the market and therefore  the price of the coin.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 07:28:33 PM
When the price gets dump should not panic looking at the sudden fall in value. Need to be active making the best out of the same, which is possible on buying and holding. After the same have patience and sell when the price bumps, gaining profits based on the investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
December 14, 2017, 07:24:49 PM

Actually, most pumps and dumps activities start in secret as there are many groups which aim to pump and dump a certain coin.
But, there is some normal sign that indicates a coin will rise soon, such as good news about its development and acceptance which lead to increases trading volume.
You can watch over some big exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, BitHumb to see the trading volume for some potential coins that maybe get pumped.
But, don't get me wrong, do not invest in shit coins which out of nowhere, been around less than 6 months or just deal with the risk of lose.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 07:08:06 PM
it is pretty difficult and sometimes even impossible to predict. and joining the pumps is also a risky move too. but you know with big risks comes great rewards.

the trick is figuring when a coin is getting pumped. sometimes it starts with some sort of news. this an be quite weird and seemingly unrelated news such as the developers releasing a wallet for mobile! and sometimes it can be a predictable news like being listed on a big exchange, specially poloniex. that one will get pumped without a doubt.

then it comes to timing. to get in before the pump is over and buy as much as you can afford to lose and then getting out right before the pump ends or before the dump happens to be precise. that way you maximize your profit.
Is there a specifuc site or thread here that gives us updates when a coin gets pumped?
Pages:
Jump to: