Pages:
Author

Topic: Pump and Dump ninja technique, how to maximize the earnings - page 2. (Read 1455 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
we can not pump and dump these big coins which have many manipulating whales which have such big amounts of money that we can not even comprehend, all we can do is to join in the pump and make good profit.

what i do is that i try to find these coins before they get pumped, then join in and decide on a profit. for example i decide that i joined after price went up 10% so i only want 20% profit and when i get there i dump it hard and get out. i have a secure 20% profit if price falls i still have my 20% profit and if it goes higher i still have 20% profit Smiley

this 20% may be different in different markets though. in a big pump and dump coin like this i set that to a bigger amount even as big as 100% and in some smaller pump and dump coins i set it to smaller amount even 5%

p.s XRP has gone up 3367% in 2 months
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
My strategy is buy the coin on its lowest position, and set a SELL point from a possible safe sell entry. Pumping and dumping has a lot of risk. I know theres an art of Pump and dumping. See it from YOutube.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Hi protraders how do you maximize the earning from a very bullish coin? For example, XRP (Ripple).

From the embedded image, XRP started at 0.00002 and pump up to 0.0001450  . How do you pump and dump? When to dump? If I have 1BTC worth of XRP at 0.00002 when should I dump. Do you use stop loss?, etc.

Thanks,

Pages:
Jump to: