Pages:
Author

Topic: [PUMP AND DUMP] Signatum is just another clonecoin scam targeting naive noobs - page 2. (Read 14806 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
CyberMiles
You offered really precious information here. Do you recommend a good AV?

You should always have a good firewall & antivirus
Avast (has free and paid versions)
Eset Nod32 (Windows only)
Kaspersky
are all good choices

Use other software to run malware scans. (e.g malwarebytes)

Also use good internet habits. Don't leave tabs logged onto important websites while your computer is unattended.
Don't klick on untrusted links in emails and don't load software from untrusted sites.
Keep updates up to date.
Avoid holding unnecessary funds on crypto exchanges
Avoid running wallets on important computers (run it on a Raspberry pi or spare computer)
Avoid running multiple wallets on a single computer (in case one has a trojan and steals your other crypto) POS staking makes your wallet potentially a lucrative target.
Avoid using social media / Don't use social media apps

I scanned my system with bitdefender and malwarebytes and havent found any virus. Im probably lucky and have a newer version of the wallet wich is clean
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

You should always have a good firewall & antivirus
Avast (has free and paid versions)
Eset Nod32 (Windows only)
Kaspersky
are all good choices

Use other software to run malware scans. (e.g malwarebytes)

Also use good internet habits. Don't leave tabs logged onto important websites while your computer is unattended.
Don't klick on untrusted links in emails and don't load software from untrusted sites.
Keep updates up to date.
Avoid holding unnecessary funds on crypto exchanges
Avoid running wallets on important computers (run it on a Raspberry pi or spare computer)
Avoid running multiple wallets on a single computer (in case one has a trojan and steals your other crypto) POS staking makes your wallet potentially a lucrative target.
Avoid using social media / Don't use social media apps
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
CyberMiles
some updates regarding the signatum scam:

Signatum Team (or whats left of it/ the team doing the coinswap to signatum 2.0) anounced yesterday that the signatum project was in fact a scam by doc asif baloch
everything that has been said on the now closed ANN thread was true.

most important things first:

The signatum qt wallet in fact contains a virus, doc used the wallet to ddos attack burstcoin
it contains a keylogger that in fact steals your passwords and coins if you run other wallets.
this was officially confirmed yesterday on the new signatum discord!

i highly recommend to delete this wallet and run an intensive virus scan on your pc if u used the sigt wallet

i dont know why they did not announce this , on thier signatum.org website
most of the details are there, but this wallet story is a case of cybercrime.
Doc stole all coins from the webwallet (around 300.000sigt) sonnysdaytona was so kind to BUY 300.000sigt from
doc to replace the users coins.. he paid doc with btc for the sigt.... (doc told him the webwallet server was hacked by vietnamese)
Now sonnys whole infrastructure is down because of some hack that doc did, and the police is already on it.

further the new "developers" that basically just did some text edits on github announced they will do a coinswap but
they prefere to stay anonymous as doc did before until his real id was published days ago, stating that being involved
in a cryptocoin would interfere with thier real life jobs... same words as the doc used some time ago...

if there is anyone who lost money on sigt, used the wallet- please report this to the police or your local authorities asap,
Dr Asif Baloch will go to jail for his scams and his cybercrime.

i recommend changing the title of this thread to signatum is a cybercrime!!!

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I think the guy called cryptovore, who also goes by the name vikingchild, (I don't know if he uses two nicknames or if they are 2 different people) is a scammer. He deletes and blocks anything about people asking what they will do with swapped signatum 1.0's, he bans anyone who is asking valid questions politely. Either he is stupid as f*** and has no opinion on public relations or he is trying to fool people into his scam. Whichever it is, I'm not sure. I still reserve my judgement on him, though he is unworthy of respect, the way he treats his own community members. But I'm putting up a dossier on him and will consider starting an accusation post dedicated entirely on him and his associates if any. I also see him on luxcoin related stuff. Will investigate that as well.

Here are my two deleted messages on sigt 2.0 topic.

https://imgur.com/a/lVgx8

I also have screenshots of my discord messages and telegram messages which got me banned on both channels by cryptovore. Might release them, but I'm witholding for now.

On telegram he banned me because I said "Hey cryptovore, thanks for banning me on discord, I hope you can survive criticism."   Cheesy

Also on telegram, people mentioned how I got banned on discord for asking what will happent to v1 coins. It even caught their attention, the way I was treated.

So if anyone has any workable info or media on him, proving he is a scammer, let me know by pm.

Thanks

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
why criptodevil you don't talk about lux coin?? it's the same scam than signatum
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary

The signatum qt wallet in fact contains a virus, doc used the wallet to ddos attack burstcoin
it contains a keylogger that in fact steals your passwords and coins if you run other wallets.

i highly recommend to delete this wallet and run an intensive virus scan on your pc if u used the sigt wallet

Good advise ! I'n not sure that your information is completely correct but it is certainly concerning and supported by the numerous warnings generated by one version of the wallet.

https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/e2e9ddc9c81430b24f08c63a7084aa26c7a3133fdd9406fd1c27684bd20cb129/analysis/
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
some updates regarding the signatum scam:

Signatum Team (or whats left of it/ the team doing the coinswap to signatum 2.0) anounced yesterday that the signatum project was in fact a scam by doc asif baloch
everything that has been said on the now closed ANN thread was true.

most important things first:

i dont know why they did not announce this , on thier signatum.org website
most of the details are there, but this wallet story is a case of cybercrime.
Doc stole all coins from the webwallet (around 300.000sigt) sonnysdaytona was so kind to BUY 300.000sigt from
doc to replace the users coins.. he paid doc with btc for the sigt.... (doc told him the webwallet server was hacked by vietnamese)
Now sonnys whole infrastructure is down because of some hack that doc did, and the police is already on it.

further the new "developers" that basically just did some text edits on github announced they will do a coinswap but
they prefere to stay anonymous as doc did before until his real id was published days ago, stating that being involved
in a cryptocoin would interfere with thier real life jobs... same words as the doc used some time ago...

if there is anyone who lost money on sigt, used the wallet- please report this to the police or your local authorities asap,
Dr Asif Baloch will go to jail for his scams and his cybercrime.

i recommend changing the title of this thread to signatum is a cybercrime!!!

legendary
LOL. Looks like some Signatum bag-holders complained loudly enough and had my handy charts and graphs deleted from their Announce thread.

Your beautiful charts are still there. There has been a lot of posts since it was revealed that their core developer was a known scammer from Poolminers, Krypto Commerce, Sarcoin and Digital Rupees.

When the wheels started falling off - explorer not working, nodes turned off, websites inaccessible because their main Devs are missing....

It is when reality sunk in.

This is a snippet of their announcement (I copied and pasted the most relevant parts from their announcement - I have to give them credit for their new found honesty https://signatum.org/   )

Incase you are still interested in shitcoin, I present you the charts/graphs that the Signatum people don't want you to see.

All taken from YoBit

Sorry scrubs. Complain to the staff all you want. Your shitcoin is still shit.

EDIT: LOL. They fucked it up so badly the first time, and now are going for Signatum 2.0.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-signatum-20-2303471

Hahaha I love the charts. While it is sad that people are loosing money - it injects some humor in the situation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
LOL! I just spotted this little gem in my 'untrusted' received feedback from Epicyclic. Not sure if he's the creator of this bit of fakery or he's copied it from someone else but that is some grade-A dumb-fuckery:

The thing I don't get is that it purports to be a post from THIS VERY THREAD!?!

Even more lulz at the claim of 'Administrators' being interested in this shitcoin, as though there is some sort of cabal of bitcointalk Whale Admins who employ the likes of me to help 'FUD' so they can buy cheapcoinznomnomnom!!11!1!!

Its a really idiotic attempt at tom foolery.. here is the "real" quote #65 from the thread were you supposedly stated this.. besides, we all know that you have a great grasp of the English language and this quote has some grammatical errors.

Avoid at all costs and, more importantly, learn to spot the signs of these scams, they aren't exactly subtle but newbie FOMO and inexperience means that these scumbags are often able to fool many into parting with their bitcoin to buy or mine-and-hold these useless coins.

I invested so much into SIGT, Look how low it is still, 900 Satoshi? Why didn't you tell me it was a SCAM sooner cryptodevil? The only ones that got richer is the DEV's.
legendary
the lemmings are happy to have him back?!?!?

Roger, we would even be happy to see you back, James is back yes, but he took some grief for his actions, we are not in the business of removing people for a laugh, if the person breaks discord rules or disrespects others,

they are kicked that simple, nothing stops them coming back, and behaving themselves.

That does not make us lemmings, nobody minds if you rave about Doc or Signatumd and if you have proof even better, present it to the community to help them move forward, but please, propaganda over current Devs is

uncalled for, they are working hard to turn this "Doc" crap around, we aim to keep things transparent, it was never our sole intention to move towards self-moderation, however, this thread is drowning in lies,

and the truths are not coming through loud enough, just being drowned in fictitious assumptions regarding current development.

People will call the new thread an “Echo Chamber” but what is this thread right now, if not an “Echo Chamber” for propaganda.

SIGNATUM the latest "DOC" Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD SCAM

You are spot on !
Dr. Asif Baloch from Pakistan

The "doc" video on SARcoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AsUrvtCIPA

RECOGNISE THE VOICE FROM the burstcoin interview ? (Doc Audio):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-mhEI2BF24&t=935s

Activity: 387
Merit: 102
Everything is done only for personal earnings. DUMPing is already meaningless, so hero members can stop it Cheesy Lets wait time for PumP
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Crowetic and crptodevil are the same person
I have no idea who this 'Crowetic' is you speak of. I believe he was somebody who originally was involved with this project, yes? If that is the case then he is probably just as guilty as the rest of the 'developers' behind this pump and dump scam.

Of all the scams you have posted in this forum Cryptodevil only attacks signatum.

I call bullshit on that claim by virtue of my post history proving otherwise.

I mined 40k with few rx 570s  the first day and I was maybe on of the first 10 or 15 to begin mining. I have absolutely no connection to any of the devs or anyone here. I was one of the very first to enter the telegram and discord groups. I was on crow's discord group before the split.  I am a private miner outside USA.

the sudden announcement and rushed pow stage were not favorable but if you saw the thread as soon as me, you could have started mining and you would receive all of your coins no questions asked. And I, myself being a complete outsider in terms of relationships to this community or to the devs, was able to mine this much in a short amount of time.

Even if the first few to mine were devs or somewhat scammers or whomever, they could have only mined so much maybe a few million coins. And even this is by a very long stretch because I was checking the pools and used the explorer as soon as it was out. There are coins like denarius which are 10% premined. By a very long stretch, if devs were scammers, what they would have 2 or 3 percent of all signatums because a lot of hash entered quite quickly.

From day one to today, I have never seen any evidence by dev's doing, that this is a scam coin. Maybe the devs sold, maybe a miner like me could have sold, but it had two big pumps. They didn't come crashing down. The coin rested well around 2500 3000 k for a while. Then at 1200 1300 for a while. And then it crashed. Everyone knew this wasn't a coin that would revolutionize the world. It was just another coin to make money. You accuse signatum of being shill because the whitepaper says it's revolution etc, but dude, %99 of all coins say the same thing, most have more premined, yet you are nowhere to be found, exposing their scams?

I don't see how these guys setting up accounts and trying to promote their own coin makes them scammers. If I knew enough to build a coin, I would try to create hype. But come on man, it already crashed. I mean it crashed from 4k to friggin 500s. Even if this were a pump and dump, it's already dumped. Why make so much noise after all this. You must either be butthurt by the devs somehow or be crowetic, to take so much time urging people to stay away from this. I mined all my coins and bought some at 200 and 300 sats when it was on coinsmarkets exchange. I never sold a single singnatum even when it was at top. I still wouldn't sell at 4k, because I think the real value of this coin is closer to 1$ and it will reach that one day. If it never reaches, I'm okay with it since It was cheap for me to acquire.

edit: the devs are still around btw. If they were pump and dumpers, why wouldn' they dump at the two first pumps and then leave it be? Or maybe they are preparing for a third pump? you would say?

I was closely watching the thread and posts from crypto until he started raging on them for using common frameworks; saying that made them copy pasta...  Maybe he is not a developer?  Doesn't know?  Suggesting that every library, function and module should be built from source?  Absurd, especially for anything web related (which was main "proof" of copy pasta).  Suppose he just got over-zealous and went over-board / exaggerated.

Eh; for me; I don't trust either side.  Small chance that I will be happily surprised that way.

Same boat, but it was hilarious this cryptodevil guy trying to create FUD because SIGT is using the Bootstrap JavaScript library. It's like, dude, go find a full time job, unless speculation is his full time job. These guys are the reason why cryptcurrencies face inertia from within. We got bigger problems like regulations, and if another coin like SIGT comes along and showcases the tech (even if the tech is the same), what's the BFD. Anyway, I hope people out there, especially newbies, are able to look past and filter people like cryptodevil.

whatever newbie account says, I buy in a skills of @cryptodevil so far, like an investigative agent hero, a good track record against scammers. Crypt markets have tons of speculators here and there, some how we need them for healthy crypt market and grow, but, not a manipulator or scammer. They should stand at a respectful distance from our crypt markets.

Scammer often behaves to legit things as if it is FUD when they feel the legit things is shown at an inconvenient time. make me funny  Cool

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
LOL! I just spotted this little gem in my 'untrusted' received feedback from Epicyclic. Not sure if he's the creator of this bit of fakery or he's copied it from someone else but that is some grade-A dumb-fuckery:

The thing I don't get is that it purports to be a post from THIS VERY THREAD!?!

Even more lulz at the claim of 'Administrators' being interested in this shitcoin, as though there is some sort of cabal of bitcointalk Whale Admins who employ the likes of me to help 'FUD' so they can buy cheapcoinznomnomnom!!11!1!!

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
signatum was a scam test.. lux coin is the real scam... new algo but with premine..
pow and pos and masternode and less reward for block than signatum so price go up very fast...
Activity: 9
What a more pathetic person is cryptodevil.
I will not say whether it is scam or not. I already made money with the mining
The community seems to have accepted signatum
Of all the scams you have posted in this forum
Cryptodevil only attacks signatum. without realizing that his reputation is on the ground

Cryptodevil you must be more man and enter into discord and ask the dev of signatum

and not to take advantage of the status of self-proclaimed avenger of the crypto

no, he doesnt attack only signatum, better you see his last posts

Welp; i guess you have to give him credit for energy and dedication at least; seems like a lot of effort.

Coming from software startup world; where only 5% make it; imagine coins and ICOs are about the same (if not worse).  So technically if you attacked every new coin; 95% of the time you are probably going be right.

Personally i started mining as a fun side project; i looked at all of this as a massive dumpster fire for money.  I just wanted to play with 8x GPU 1080ti rig cause it looked like fun.  Add in some influxdb to track miner stats; grafana; some hooks into nvidia-smi and mining pool website curl calls running in telegraf.  Eh; i got my money's worth.

erv
Activity: 280
What a more pathetic person is cryptodevil.
I will not say whether it is scam or not. I already made money with the mining
The community seems to have accepted signatum
Of all the scams you have posted in this forum
Cryptodevil only attacks signatum. without realizing that his reputation is on the ground

Cryptodevil you must be more man and enter into discord and ask the dev of signatum

and not to take advantage of the status of self-proclaimed avenger of the crypto

no, he doesnt attack only signatum, better you see his last posts
Activity: 59
I have no idea who this 'Crowetic' is you speak of. I believe he was somebody who originally was involved with this project, yes? If that is the case then he is probably just as guilty as the rest of the 'developers' behind this pump and dump scam.

Of all the scams you have posted in this forum Cryptodevil only attacks signatum.

I mined 40k with few rx 570s  the first day and I was maybe on of the first 10 or 15 to begin mining. I have absolutely no connection to any of the devs or anyone here. I was one of the very first to enter the telegram and discord groups. I was on crow's discord group before the split.  I am a private miner outside USA.

the sudden announcement and rushed pow stage were not favorable but if you saw the thread as soon as me, you could have started mining and you would receive all of your coins no questions asked. And I, myself being a complete outsider in terms of relationships to this community or to the devs, was able to mine this much in a short amount of time.

Even if the first few to mine were devs or somewhat scammers or whomever, they could have only mined so much maybe a few million coins. And even this is by a very long stretch because I was checking the pools and used the explorer as soon as it was out. There are coins like denarius which are 10% premined. By a very long stretch, if devs were scammers, what they would have 2 or 3 percent of all signatums because a lot of hash entered quite quickly.

From day one to today, I have never seen any evidence by dev's doing, that this is a scam coin. Maybe the devs sold, maybe a miner like me could have sold, but it had two big pumps. They didn't come crashing down. The coin rested well around 2500 3000 k for a while. Then at 1200 1300 for a while. And then it crashed. Everyone knew this wasn't a coin that would revolutionize the world. It was just another coin to make money. You accuse signatum of being shill because the whitepaper says it's revolution etc, but dude, %99 of all coins say the same thing, most have more premined, yet you are nowhere to be found, exposing their scams?

I don't see how these guys setting up accounts and trying to promote their own coin makes them scammers. If I knew enough to build a coin, I would try to create hype. But come on man, it already crashed. I mean it crashed from 4k to friggin 500s. Even if this were a pump and dump, it's already dumped. Why make so much noise after all this. You must either be butthurt by the devs somehow or be crowetic, to take so much time urging people to stay away from this. I mined all my coins and bought some at 200 and 300 sats when it was on coinsmarkets exchange. I never sold a single singnatum even when it was at top. I still wouldn't sell at 4k, because I think the real value of this coin is closer to 1$ and it will reach that one day. If it never reaches, I'm okay with it since It was cheap for me to acquire.

edit: the devs are still around btw. If they were pump and dumpers, why wouldn' they dump at the two first pumps and then leave it be? Or maybe they are preparing for a third pump? you would say?

I was closely watching the thread and posts from crypto until he started raging on them for using common frameworks; saying that made them copy pasta...  Maybe he is not a developer?  Doesn't know?  Suggesting that every library, function and module should be built from source?  Absurd, especially for anything web related (which was main "proof" of copy pasta).  Suppose he just got over-zealous and went over-board / exaggerated.

Eh; for me; I don't trust either side.  Small chance that I will be happily surprised that way.

Same boat, but it was hilarious this cryptodevil guy trying to create FUD because SIGT is using the Bootstrap JavaScript library. It's like, dude, go find a full time job, unless speculation is his full time job. These guys are the reason why cryptcurrencies face inertia from within. We got bigger problems like regulations, and if another coin like SIGT comes along and showcases the tech (even if the tech is the same), what's the BFD. Anyway, I hope people out there, especially newbies, are able to look past and filter people like cryptodevil.
Activity: 9

I was closely watching the thread and posts from crypto until he started raging on them for using common frameworks; saying that made them copy pasta...  Maybe he is not a developer?  Doesn't know?  Suggesting that every library, function and module should be built from source?  Absurd, especially for anything web related (which was main "proof" of copy pasta).  Suppose he just got over-zealous and went over-board / exaggerated.

Eh; for me; I don't trust either side.  Small chance that I will be happily surprised that way.
Activity: 349

you say you do not know who is "crowetic"
But if he knows how to defame the signatum developers
Just acknowledge that you did not investigate signatum
Even the newest user in the community knows who is "crowetic"
Pages:
Jump to: