Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦Pump and Dump♦Trading bot♦P&D Bot v2.2 ♦ Bittrex/Binance/Yobit/Cryptopia live! - page 2. (Read 6911 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
update the site please
Hey , we're planning on release the new bot : FreqBot ^^
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PERSON!!!

He asked for 0.05 BTC upfront to start the web development work. He took 3 days to send me some screenshots. It was two screenshots not finished he tried to use Wordpress nulled themes. I saw those two screenshots and i said STOP this work. I dont need wordpress based site. Also you are using template which is already available on internet and its nulled.
Then he said if you want compensation i can give you a wordpress plugin that fetches aliexpress products. I said Yes. I saw demo. He sent me files when i uploaded it on my site. It said Shared By themes24x7.com at the end of plugin name. which means it is nulled and he pretended to be its owner to me. WHICH IS CHEATING AND SCAMMING.

DO NO TRUST THIS PERSON
Activity: 2
Sounds good! Maybe I'll give a try and share results, check your PM  Wink
Bump Smiley

We've updated Tradinguru , and It's now trading automatically and perfectly Smiley
mmm, interested yes. is the discount still on (0.5 btc)?
and the autotrading already working?
If so please pm me :-)

Yup it does Smiley
0.05 price and autotrading working perfectly Smiley
Activity: 2
mmm, interested yes. is the discount still on (0.5 btc)?
and the autotrading already working?
If so please pm me :-)
Activity: 3
A little review after a few weeks of using it, it still works! Cheesy but you really need good info from a good PnD group.. there are a few on slacks, discords.. but you need to track them by yourself, make a spreadsheet and track them of their success rate. But in general bot works great,few minor issues which were resolved pretty fast with the creator of the bot..
If correct info was posted about coins which were getting pumped I d probably be millionaire by now Cheesy
New release (Special version)

We've just released the cryptopia trading bot with GUI !

- What do I get when I buy the bot (for 0.05BTC)
You get :
- P&D Bot latest version + incoming updates for free (Working with bittrex + yobit)
- Tradinguru automatic trading bot (for bittrex + poloniex) (Video demo : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70fjY83GUN0)
- Cryptopia trading bot

Join our slack channel and ask directly buyers to get their reviews Wink
https://join.slack.com/t/cryptobotsgroup/shared_invite/MjI4MjE5MTc1MzM0LTE1MDI4ODQ2MzYtYjZmZmE2NTExMw
Activity: 1
This bot has been serving me well for the past month. Issues are always solved as quick as possible and the updates are received instantly.
Highly recommended  Grin.
Been using this bot on and off the past month or so, it works great, the main issue is trying to find a reliable pump group to use it in. However the bot works as it should and updates are decently quick and well received.
BTC0.05 for all of those trading bot, right? Or people could choose for only Bittrex trading bot and pay BTC0.01 or whatever it might be?
I'm not an expert about coding or program, is it compatible with all of Mac os or Windows os as it is a pyhton bot?
If I set up this bot to execute some bids and ask at night, then go to sleep but my pc goes in sleep/hibernate mode, this bot still works or I wake up in the morning and nothing show up when I turn on my computer? Thank you for answer my questions. Cheesy
For 0.05 : You receive full version of pdbot (Bittrex - Yobit - Multi sell bittrex)
You receive as well Tradinguru (Trading bot).
And I'm currently working on a cryptopia bot that you will receive once I release it.

If you execute some bids and asks , the bot will instantly put  buy orders and once buy orders are filled , it places automatically sell orders ^^

Bot works on windows , linux and mac Smiley
Thank you for this bot! This bot works as claimed, if you want to profit from Pump and Dumps then you can either keep getting burned or use this bot. Compared to what you are going to spend (which is very little) you are going to make your money back quickly.

Things to note:
It's relatively easy to setup. However, if you need help you can instantly get this on the slack channel (Thanks Zaizoun).
It's written in Python and easy to use. Also the updates come up regularly and are distributed quickly!

Anyway, I have been very happy with it.. my 2 cents.

Activity: 798
Merit: 506
BTC0.05 for all of those trading bot, right? Or people could choose for only Bittrex trading bot and pay BTC0.01 or whatever it might be?
I'm not an expert about coding or program, is it compatible with all of Mac os or Windows os as it is a pyhton bot?
If I set up this bot to execute some bids and ask at night, then go to sleep but my pc goes in sleep/hibernate mode, this bot still works or I wake up in the morning and nothing show up when I turn on my computer? Thank you for answer my questions. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Sorry for a bit late review, but I can vouch for this bot too.
At this times, there wasn't much opportunities for some big profits, because hefty markets,
but bot is working as described, I really appreciate "handbrake" function,
it means you will not jump to pump, when it's already pumped, and you're late.
And I'm getting updates constantly.
Do you have any move vouch? i want to test for poloniex...if still available...i review lots of product here see my trust record
No more vouches sorry
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
KaShopping PH - Affiliated with Shopee Philippines
Do you have any move vouch? i want to test for poloniex...if still available...i review lots of product here see my trust record
Pages:
Jump to: