Pages:
Author

Topic: Pump Bitcoin over $70,000! - page 2. (Read 958 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 13, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
Those who have had the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin at low prices have already benefited greatly from the rise in Bitcoin prices. One thing I agree is that investing in Bitcoin will make us profitable be it days later or earlier. If we are able to hold our invested bitcoins for a longer time then we will get the desired results from our investment but it requires patience. As the price of Bitcoin continues to rise, we can expect that the price of Bitcoin may touch $200K after the Bitcoin Halving.
I feel like those corrections will keep on happening, that's just part of the market and we should be glad that they are there, it gives us time to get some more. I have seen it break under 60k not so long ago, and I ended up buying at that point too, it was a good moment because I knew that it wouldn't stay under 60k for too long and it would break over 60k once again before the halving, to be fair I had absolutely no clue that it would break over 70k, I assumed like 63k would be the highest point until halving, this is a shock to me too but I mistakenly made a lot more profit than I anticipated Cheesy.

In the end, I feel like there are some stuff that comes to good agreements here and there, which is fine I guess, and happy coincidences.
Activity: 224
Merit: 216
March 12, 2024, 04:51:56 AM
The price of Bitcoin is now back to the highs it reached earlier. It is indeed a matter of great joy. Currently Bitcoin is at ATH level. Very soon we will see Bitcoin cross $1000. On the one hand, as it is expected, many people are also in a bit of a dilemma. But if we want to make profit from here I think we must first be patient and wait for the right time.
The price of Bitcoin has now reached much higher heights than previous highs. Bitcoin has crossed the previous all-time high of $69,000 and now touched a new all-time high of $72,000 as the price of Bitcoin continues to rise. However before Bitcoin touched this $72,000, we saw a small correction in the market. We saw that after touching $69,000, the price of Bitcoin temporarily crashed to $63,000 which was a headache for many especially investors. But since then the price of Bitcoin has increased and till now it has touched the highest price in the history of Bitcoin since its creation.

Those who have already invested in Bitcoin are also able to earn good amount of profit and hopefully those who will invest in Bitcoin before the halving will get good amount of profit.
Those who have had the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin at low prices have already benefited greatly from the rise in Bitcoin prices. One thing I agree is that investing in Bitcoin will make us profitable be it days later or earlier. If we are able to hold our invested bitcoins for a longer time then we will get the desired results from our investment but it requires patience. As the price of Bitcoin continues to rise, we can expect that the price of Bitcoin may touch $200K after the Bitcoin Halving.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
March 11, 2024, 10:55:19 PM
Bitcoin touched its highest value in the history of Bitcoin. Bitcoin reached $72,800 while Bitcoin is currently hovering around $72,000.  

We did not notice such a situation in the market even at the beginning of this year, but with the beginning of the new year, the market gradually changed.  
We have always seen the Bitcoin market fluctuate between $25,000 and $30,000, but since the beginning of the new year, the market has been pumping more than dumping, and as much as it has pumped, it has built support and built the next strong candle based on that support. Basically, this is how Bitcoin's value has gradually increased and reached this point. Now the next target of bitcoin is 1 million dollars, it is a big dream for investors like us that bitcoin will touch 1 million dollars, now only we are waiting for bitcoin to touch 1 million dollars.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
March 11, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Guess what? BTC has already beaten the previous ATH with a new record of $71k  and pumping.
Whereas, an analyst by the name Crypto Rover  predicted it would get up to about $102k in 21days after BTC gets to the predicted 1.618 Fibonacci extension and would would get higher of up to $120k before the expected halving event unfolds in full.

These are exciting times and everyone is anticipating what's the next step BTC makes after the halving.
Don't trust any price prediction because the market works by itself, not relies on price prediction from any newbie or expert.

I expect Bitcoin to have a shock and wash out on Bitcoin miners after its halving. When weak miners bankrupt and leave this mining industry, big mining companies will take over those sold off rigs from small and weak miners. The party will be on its right direction again and I actually see price target like $120k to $140k is very reachable for this cycle.

The approval of the spot BTC ETF has been one very good reason why there is a sudden increase in the price of BTC currently as investors are willing to acquire some spot ETF for their portfolio.
Why Are Bitcoin ETFs Such a Big Deal? Gold Provides a $100 Billion Answer.

I believe Bitcoin Spot ETFs can provide bigger impact on Bitcoin price than Gold ETFs on gold price. Because Bitcoin total supply is very limited and we all know that 19.6M bitcoins in 21M bitcoins (total supply) already mined and existed in circulating supply. There will be very little new supply in future.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 253
March 11, 2024, 09:44:39 PM
Yesterday Bitcoin success breaking out the new higher price again after raising to $72,800 and easily how to see bitcoin raise the new higher price every day since the first time success break out to $69k last several days ago. The halving time left without 30 days later and its not close opportunity with the new all time high price of bitcoin, after breaking out above $72,800 and seems always have new higher price in several days later before and after halving time moment.
The bitcoin price target above $70k have reached over and easily then waiting what the possibility with bitcoin over $80k come true or need waiting after halving time moment, do you expectation with bitcoin easily raise over $80k or need time for bitcoin progress raising over $80k several weeks later after halving
Activity: 756
Merit: 180
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 11, 2024, 06:02:28 PM
The price of bitcoin has crossed its ATH a few days ago, and is currently experiencing a decline. Currently, reaching $70k is very possible. I also think that price will be reached in the near future. It just takes a little more encouragement to reach that price, and it will be very easy to achieve. However, it is quite risky to buy bitcoin at the current price, but its potential to reach a new ATH is huge. I'm pretty sure nowadays many people are taking that risk. In fact, the potential price of bitcoin is higher than $70k.
I think it didn't cross its previous ATH yet but it only recovered there, exactly at $69k and then it fell again. Of course $70k is very possible at this point and we might reach it after a few days or weeks. BTC don't need a courage since it's only just a thing or a currency but the ones that need it the most is us, people. If we are able to reach this far, it only means that we are brave enough and we can definitely face more battles. BTC is never risky and you can buy it at any price you want.

There is no point of waiting as you can only miss the benefits of it. Don't like the many who regret. Yes, BTC has lots of potential, so $70k is not its last ATH. Some even thinks it will reach 1 million dollars in the  future. Can you imagine that?
Guess what? BTC has already beaten the previous ATH with a new record of $71k  and pumping.
Whereas, an analyst by the name Crypto Rover  predicted it would get up to about $102k in 21days after BTC gets to the predicted 1.618 Fibonacci extension and would would get higher of up to $120k before the expected halving event unfolds in full.
The approval of the spot BTC ETF has been one very good reason why there is a sudden increase in the price of BTC currently as investors are willing to acquire some spot ETF for their portfolio.

These are exciting times and everyone is anticipating what's the next step BTC makes after the halving.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
March 11, 2024, 05:11:20 PM
Okay whales, pump Bitcoin up!  I need to make a big profit on this.  And do whatever it takes to surge Shiba Inu as much as possible too.  It doesn't have to be true, it just has to make me money.
It could be easy for whales to pump Shiba, but the efforts to pump BTC is not that easy because it has a larger cap and also higher price. Bitcoin is the king and as such it doesn't deserve pressure, it does his things whether it wishes to do. Bitcoin has never failed and this year it has set another record of beating the previous ATH even when the halving haven't been in place.

Bitcoin has proven that it is a coin that gives joy and peace of mind. I was skeptical about bitcoin, but after this coming bull run, I will enter bitcoin with all I have. That is the surest way to be rich without being scared that your money will just vanish overnight.
Godbless Satoshi!
Godbless early developers!
Godbless bitcoiners!
Activity: 322
Merit: 85
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 11, 2024, 01:22:27 PM
The current bitcoin market is above 70K so you should have profited by investing in bitcoin by now. If you had bought BTC at the end of December 2023, you would have made a huge profit at the current time. But it's not too late if you want to invest in bitcoins feel free to invest in bitcoins you must have a long term plan when it comes to investing in bitcoins. And Bitcoin Investing Must Know Enough About Bitcoin If you don't know enough about Bitcoin, you won't be very successful in investing. In Bitcoin investment you must be patient by having a long term plan patiently and checking the market if you can invest then surely you will be successful with the investment.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
March 11, 2024, 12:38:33 PM
The price of bitcoin has crossed its ATH a few days ago, and is currently experiencing a decline. Currently, reaching $70k is very possible. I also think that price will be reached in the near future. It just takes a little more encouragement to reach that price, and it will be very easy to achieve. However, it is quite risky to buy bitcoin at the current price, but its potential to reach a new ATH is huge. I'm pretty sure nowadays many people are taking that risk. In fact, the potential price of bitcoin is higher than $70k.
I think it didn't cross its previous ATH yet but it only recovered there, exactly at $69k and then it fell again. Of course $70k is very possible at this point and we might reach it after a few days or weeks. BTC don't need a courage since it's only just a thing or a currency but the ones that need it the most is us, people. If we are able to reach this far, it only means that we are brave enough and we can definitely face more battles. BTC is never risky and you can buy it at any price you want.

There is no point of waiting as you can only miss the benefits of it. Don't like the many who regret. Yes, BTC has lots of potential, so $70k is not its last ATH. Some even thinks it will reach 1 million dollars in the  future. Can you imagine that?
Activity: 305
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 10, 2024, 12:20:53 PM
The price of Bitcoin is now back to the highs it reached earlier. It is indeed a matter of great joy. Currently Bitcoin is at ATH level. Very soon we will see Bitcoin cross $1000. On the one hand, as it is expected, many people are also in a bit of a dilemma. But if we want to make profit from here I think we must first be patient and wait for the right time. Those who have already invested in Bitcoin are also able to earn good amount of profit and hopefully those who will invest in Bitcoin before the halving will get good amount of profit.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 10, 2024, 11:24:17 AM

Why the hurry? Do you have debt currently OP, and you need to pay it through your profits that's why you are "BEGGING" for the whales to pump the market up.
It's funny that an investor is relying on whales. I mean whales will always be there, but to rely on them so you can make a profit?

Shiba Inu as well? Are you at a loss currently? Anyway, it seems like the market is going in your favor and anytime, it will go up. Just be patient enough to take profits and soon, you can pay your debts. Tongue Good luck with your investments and I hope that you will be in profit after this bull run ends. Continue learning as well. Smiley

Ah, excuse you.  I don't beg.  I request and / or make known the need for certain things to happen.  I have debt, yes, but nothing that is an immediate bad circumstance.  The main benefit to getting BTC and SHIB prices up is that I will make as much as possible if I sell at the right time.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 09, 2024, 02:17:46 PM
In the past it was a matter of disbelief but now you have to admit that bitcoin is always the best profitable investment. At the beginning of this year, bitcoin prices were seeing bright swings as a lot of investors filled their wallets with purchases and at the end of the day they are enjoying good profits today. However in crypto one should not only talk about pm/dm because if you think about it all it will be a waste of time to buy the best token. So end your wait when you can collect good tokens at dip price.

Given the fact that bitcoin is really profitable, there are other cryptocurrencies that are also profitable, like Ethereum, XRP, BnB, Ada, Sol, and other top altcoins in the market. Many whale investors are also buying them. Let's accept the fact that there are indeed altcoins that can give us profit.

That's why there are many potential new projects in this field of the crypto space, and recently, other tokens under the SOL blockchain have made a profit in this regard.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
March 09, 2024, 02:02:51 PM
Okay whales, pump Bitcoin up!  I need to make a big profit on this.  And do whatever it takes to surge Shiba Inu as much as possible too.  It doesn't have to be true, it just has to make me money.

Sharks can definitely help, but if the common people wants then it can even go up further. Bitcoins are really in high position, if the demand like this is kept and more people buy it, then due to the lack of supply the price can go even higher up. So just hold the coins for a little longer and you will make the highest profit. Regarding Shiba Inu, then I don’t think it has a bigger scope now. You need to move on from it.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
March 09, 2024, 01:28:05 PM
Why the hurry? Do you have debt currently OP, and you need to pay it through your profits that's why you are "BEGGING" for the whales to pump the market up.
It's funny that an investor is relying on whales. I mean whales will always be there, but to rely on them so you can make a profit?

Shiba Inu as well? Are you at a loss currently? Anyway, it seems like the market is going in your favor and anytime, it will go up. Just be patient enough to take profits and soon, you can pay your debts. Tongue Good luck with your investments and I hope that you will be in profit after this bull run ends. Continue learning as well. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 178
March 09, 2024, 11:58:29 AM

haha, seems like some whales have take action after reading your post haha like they helped you to make money so that you can see profit in your portfolio. Dear, things never work like this, this is crypto space and things happen so unexpectedly here. If you really want to generate profit you have to make it at your own research. like by trading, stacking, and Holding anything you want I would not suggest here anything if you want to earn you need to learn about market sentiments.

After that, you can take action accordingly because if you have insufficient knowledge it is just like gambling for you that is why it is important to study about the market, learn technical analysis, and fundamental analysis and all these things take your time and you have to give it other than that you are taking the risk. One more thing if you say I can also pump market for you I am also a whale (kidding). Dear work on yourself and learn about the market. Many Thanks!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
March 09, 2024, 11:52:46 AM
The price of Bitcoin has pumped up a lot.Along with this, the price of altcoin and meme coin also increased.But I think OP has a few caveats in reserve for which he wants to pump up the price.Nothing specific about the meme coin market can be said.However, according to the current market, it can be assumed that its price may continue to increase for some time, but it is not possible to say for certain that Shiba Inu is very reliable among meme coins.So I would say that you should be happy and take the profit that the market has pumped.Because no one can predict when the market will dump.
Activity: 728
Merit: 282
March 09, 2024, 10:36:51 AM
         -     Well, I think it looks like it has passed the previous ATH of bitcoin this day or just last day. And as we expected, it dumped a little, but for sure, in less than 24 hours, Bitcoin will probably be over 70 000$.

And that is also what most communities expect in the field of the crypto space that we live in, and just save as much as we can to do it; that's how simple it is to do as a holder of it or other holders investors, right?
Activity: 224
Merit: 216
March 09, 2024, 09:13:34 AM
We are expecting the price of $100k as soon as possible.
It is not possible to tell when what will happen in the cryptocurrency market, but it seems that the price of Bitcoin will not reach 100k dollars unless the bullrun season starts in the market. Many have predicted that a bull run season will begin in the cryptocurrency market after the bitcoin halving takes place, followed by a massive spike in bitcoin prices. A few days ago we saw the price of Bitcoin rise to touch $70,000 which was the highest price ever in Bitcoin history. 2024 we see a new form of Bitcoin price growth as the price of Bitcoin has increased a lot since the beginning of this year. Just as the price of Bitcoin was at an all-time high in 2021 the price of Bitcoin may also be at an all-time high in 2024. Maybe we may see one more new ATH record before the Bitcoin halving is organized.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 09, 2024, 09:02:57 AM
Expect the price of Mitcon to not exceed 70 thousand rupees yet because the price of Bitcoin is now 68 thousand dollars.  Very soon it will go beyond 68 thousand and cross $70 thousand because at the rate that the price of bitcoin is increasing now, it seems that the price of bitcoin will increase many times.  I hope in my prediction I think this month Bitcoin will go above 75 thousand dollars because Bitcoin liquidity or if you look at the holders they are holding Bitcoin very tightly.
 I myself have bought several thousands of dollars worth of bitcoins on the spur of the moment because I hope that these bitcoins will give me something good in the future, which I have already made a good profit from.  The rest depends on luck because no one can predict the digital market well because here your bitcoin price may go up or down and you may make profit or become a loser.
Activity: 644
Merit: 544
March 09, 2024, 08:59:22 AM

I don't think there are some set of people or organizations  pumping  the of price Bitcoin somewhere; Bitcoin has passed the point where some people will be in one corner pumping Bitcoin. Just look at its market cap; how much do you think they will invest for it to be pumped? Also, know that Bitcoin is not an altcoin that most teams are pumping; in fact, they found it difficult to pump those altcoins with Bitcoin's large market cap. The price of bitcoin increases because of the high demand for it. People are coming to the cryptocurrency industry currently and investing in bitcoin because, while that is coming, it is not a demand of any whale. 

Nobody will stop you from investing in any project. So far, you have done your own research, and you believe that the project is okay—not bad to invest in. As you said, you want to hold onto your Shiba Inu; nobody will stop, but they trust that is where many of these altcoins are not relying like that of Bitcoin,the people behind the project can remove their money, and lastly, it will be an abandoned project. There are many projects that did great, like Shiba Inu, but are now on the market. I am not saying Shiba is a good project, but the truth is that Bitcoin is far better than any other in the crypto industry. 
Pages:
Jump to: