Pages:
Author

Topic: Pumping group on a telegram - page 2. (Read 319 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
January 23, 2018, 11:56:33 PM
Follow the company updates and follow the community because if you follow those telegram groups means you will end up in loos. So please avoid those pump and dump telegram group otherwise you will end up with big loss.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 11:08:54 PM
those are useless group, because i used to join one of them before, the pump is executed by high  rank members and a sign for young members to start pumping, but the high rank are the the ones who have the chance to sell with the highest value and the other members may not have any profit or very small profit, so i can not believe in these pumping group.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 08:54:57 PM
These groups are unbelievable, I was groups with 100k members, their admins sold their follower for an easy huge gain, that’s so wrong. They buy useless coin at cheap price some days before and then they all pump the same coin at the same time. If you are lucky you can exit with a low profit, or you can loose even the 70% of your capital in few minutes
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 08:37:17 PM
Pumping group on a telegram https://t.me/cryptopiaPumpp . I have found this group and question does anyone know her? Is it ok? there are a lot of people saved

All those cryptopia pump groups you find in telegram are part of the same scammer team.
They only pump coins without any volume, which means their whole profit is paid by those who are stupid enough to follow them.

It's always the same tactic:
They buy before pump and then they publish the name, so followers buy and they sell.

You should just ask yourself, where does the money come from when there is almost no volume?

Only one person/team benefits, the one who made/controls the group (and maybe a few others using very fast bots)
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
January 23, 2018, 02:32:20 PM
To have a tangible Pump & Dump, we must operate with very large sums of money.
and if there are several investors gathered, with a small amount of money, it is meaningless.
A couple of thousands of participants are few, especially if it is a mini investors.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 02:24:28 PM
its too risky, when you late to buy or or have a slow connection you lost your money..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
January 23, 2018, 02:14:11 PM
Pumping group on a telegram https://t.me/cryptopiaPumpp . I have found this group and question does anyone know her? Is it ok? there are a lot of people saved
No, I don't recommend to join free telegram pump and dump groups. Group owners and premium members will but first and they wait to dump on free group investors so please be careful. They also bore you with ahitty cross promotions and join premium group spams.
Activity: 29
January 23, 2018, 01:58:24 PM
My friend....I suggest you to unfollow those kind of groups .....it’s so risky to trade with pump dump groups( personal experience).....the majority of people who loose money in this strategy are newbies...so its better to research before you step in...otherwise it’s up to you  Smiley
Activity: 20
January 23, 2018, 01:15:33 PM
I'd be very careful with these pump groups as a beginner because if you're timing is off, you're very likely to get burned. There is so many different ones on telegram and to me, they're all the same...
Activity: 36
January 23, 2018, 01:11:56 PM
ok see at 5pm
Activity: 36
January 23, 2018, 07:27:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: