Pages:
Author

Topic: Pundi X - page 4. (Read 701 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 08:22:38 AM
PundiX management after voting changed its airdrop system and every one welcome this new system as price rise 35% in a single day.Hope Inn Shh Allah it will keep rising with new developments in this project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
August 06, 2018, 11:51:21 AM
Pundi X is connecting crypto to real life.
All of us must support these kind of projects to get more value on crypto.
The main problem on crypto is real usecases. So lets buy and support pundi x
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
August 06, 2018, 11:42:59 AM
Regardless of how good the project is, on the bear market the price of the token falls. Unfortunately. There are good projects that are hard to believe, as prices fell 5-8 times. Everybody praise Pundi-X, but after strong growth it did not pass this chalice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 10:54:23 AM
pundix interesting movement soon to come
August 06, 2018, 10:44:45 AM
Best thing to have done would have been to exit the market soon as it got on Binance. Top 5 exchange is the latest fleecing gimmick now. Wonder why people think getting there will give them the moon.
Next time you have an asset like that, exit, then come back and rebuy at discount

Best suggestion but it come with time and experience.I think we need to divide our investment and as soon as it turn green with a significant profit like PundiX. A learning experience in crypto market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
August 06, 2018, 10:44:18 AM
see all the alt on the market, all of them experience the same thing and even worse than pundix, so stay patient. maybe soon, because I read the news that the developer will surprise the npxs holders by buying a lot of npxs tokens.
August 06, 2018, 10:42:00 AM
I was late to sell when it's at 1 cent, but i'm not dissapointed. Pundi x have really strong fundamental, this down is just because binance.

Pundi x just start first operation at Hong Kong, and start adoption in South Korea and Middle East. once all xpos delivered and working, everything will go back to normal, price recover and possibly moon

Same with me.Actually I gave importance to some discussion about price of PundiX on telegram group that its price will jump upside as soon as it get listed on Binance. At that time my plan was to sell at least 50% but I hold(May be greed) and now price jump but downside after Binance. But anyway I don't have any regret because I already covered more than my investment by selling monthly dividend.
I am going to hold because of product value and team dedication behind PundiX.
August 06, 2018, 10:35:51 AM
PundiX is the real way for crypto to mass adoption so HODL that gem! PundiX will rise again and make new ATH. Now it's just the beginning for PundiX and it will be in TOP-10 on CMC next years when everybody will use PundiX in real life.

I hope INN SHHH ALLAH PundiX will do excellent business which appreciate its value with time.
August 06, 2018, 10:33:31 AM
Thanks to all for a healthy discussion and advice. I am not in any lose with this project.As I told in my post that I received dividend for last 4months and sold it for approx. $10K means I already covered more than my investment.Also I am not in any hurry to sell them from here.
My motive to discuss this project here is like special case to learn how to deal with this market.
In this market we are not able to predict even about a good project.This project PundiX is backed by an excellent product whose demand will increase with time and also team is very dedicated and roadmap suggest that their plan is big.So its better to hold now.
Activity: 57
August 06, 2018, 10:19:58 AM
Hi friends,
I invested approx. $3000 in project PundiX 4months back.Its price rises 10X folds from there. I am receiving dividend on my investment since last 4months and I already received more than my investment.But since last month after listing on Binance its price fall every day and now only 3X fold from my investment.I am not losing but regular fall in price is frustrating. PundiX is backed by dedicated team and good product.Anyone else invested in this project and want to share views.Welcome.....
Don't worry brother about pundi x because this is a long time project until the end of year if you have tokens npxs you will gets every month 7% from total tokens do you have...
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
August 05, 2018, 09:03:54 PM
The market is bearish these days but I think Pundi X has come from it's UPs and Downs. I, myself is an ICO investor for PundiX and we lost 60% of the token's value before SPLIT (NPXS was introduced. Then, after the split, ( 1 PXS = 1NPXS) the token pumped in price and slowly we got our investments back and got our earning too. If you trust in the project long term, then we should not be frustrated unless the world decides to decline Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 07:52:38 PM
I was late to sell when it's at 1 cent, but i'm not dissapointed. Pundi x have really strong fundamental, this down is just because binance.

Pundi x just start first operation at Hong Kong, and start adoption in South Korea and Middle East. once all xpos delivered and working, everything will go back to normal, price recover and possibly moon
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
August 05, 2018, 06:56:55 PM
Best thing to have done would have been to exit the market soon as it got on Binance. Top 5 exchange is the latest fleecing gimmick now. Wonder why people think getting there will give them the moon.
Next time you have an asset like that, exit, then come back and rebuy at discount
Activity: 40
August 05, 2018, 06:24:29 PM
I think that the bonus scheme that they have activated is causing the dump, people are holding their real or original amount of coins but are selling the bonus coins resulting in dump, i think that the value will continue declining because there are more sellers in the market than buyers, so for me it looks bearish atleast tillthe end of one year of bonus period.
I agree with you. a large bonus scheme in my opinion 7.316% for the first year, 2.11% for the second year and 0.88% for the third year. maybe this is one of the things that causes prices to drop to this much.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
August 05, 2018, 05:49:38 PM
PundiX is the real way for crypto to mass adoption so HODL that gem! PundiX will rise again and make new ATH. Now it's just the beginning for PundiX and it will be in TOP-10 on CMC next years when everybody will use PundiX in real life.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 05, 2018, 04:12:15 PM
Hi friends,
I invested approx. $3000 in project PundiX 4months back.Its price rises 10X folds from there. I am receiving dividend on my investment since last 4months and I already received more than my investment.But since last month after listing on Binance its price fall every day and now only 3X fold from my investment.I am not losing but regular fall in price is frustrating. PundiX is backed by dedicated team and good product.Anyone else invested in this project and want to share views.Welcome.....
You should sell it when you have 10 times the profit. But your ambition is bigger. All the tokens went down at this point. Pundix is also heavily influenced by bitcoin and the market. You should now sell it. And wait for redemption at a lower price
Activity: 336
August 05, 2018, 02:55:33 PM
I'm also an investor in Pundi X,  it's one of the project I believe in,  both the team and the product they got to offer,  ever since Binance listing,  bot trading has been going on making it to dump more harder,  I just wish they were not listed on Binance
Activity: 118
August 05, 2018, 02:32:10 PM
I see thi project very much over there. Then FOMO or HYPE may crash its price for short term. But if you see all satisfying points of it then you may divide your investment firstly

- Save your 3k $ as selling equivalent amount of it
- Get some risk and HOLD some to gain more profit.  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
August 05, 2018, 02:18:45 PM
These prices are now at the lowest level I made the purchase. But I am afraid that it is even more fallen. We'll wait and see .
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 02:16:44 PM
I think this is classic example of listed altcoin which is new on the market. I have seen only a few coins where the price went up and stayed there, PundiX I remember as a good bounty campaign (even I did not do it) and now there we are, bounty token sellers ruin the price. Sad situation...
Pages:
Jump to: