Pages:
Author

Topic: Purchase Coins with PAYPAL! BTC + LTC + PPC! www.coin-daddy.com - page 3. (Read 9452 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
As soon as paypal sees a btc address in the comments, shits over.  You think they dont know what an address looks like?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Using PayPal?  Question:  what makes your site different from the dozens and dozens of other sites that have attempted to use PayPal and have all failed?

What, specifically, are you going to do to prevent PayPal chargebacks to your account and PayPal freezing your account and the accounts of everyone that sends you funds?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I dont know I think a scammer would have more enticing prices.   
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I call scam.
legendary
How about your name? otc rating? ebay feedback? You user name and the pool you mine on? shit man anything?
Activity: 17
One question: Who the fuck let you outta Newbie?

I don't really understand your problem - yes this is a new account because my website is new and I created an Account especially for it.
Just because I'm new on this forum, doesn't mean I am not able to create a good website.

Hey OP if you want to be taken seriously how about some information about yourself?

Well I'm in the Bitcoin Business since 2011, been mining with GPU etc, and kept my coins (btc, ltc)
I am mining coins (own one avalon and two 25GH Butterflylabs) and I just ordered one Cointerra.
I've always been interested in the Bitcoin Stock changes and have wondered how hard it is to get Bitcoins, so I wanted to change that.
It was a problem for myself to get bitcoins quickly and anonymus.

Yes, the prices are higher than on usual exchange sites, but that is because :
1. You stay completely anonymus, no verification with your passport or bank account is needed (like mt gox, okpay ..)
2. it is much faster (verification process takes several days + 1-5 days for every transaction on most sites)

If there are any other questions, you can always contact me here oder send a direct e-mail to [email protected]

Cheers!
legendary
Hey OP if you want to be taken seriously how about some information about yourself?
legendary
It is a cool little site.

I dont think you have to worry about it though. No one is gonna buy at those prices. 180 per BTC and 3.30 per LTC.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

The newbie restrictions have changed. 1 "substantial" post and 4 hours. He meets the restrictions.

I'm besides myself! Can't wait to see the ads on this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Hello everyone,

I just launched a new website where you can purchase Bitcoins, Litecoins and PPCoins with PayPal.
It's www.coin-daddy.com

The process is very simple:
1. You select a product from our homepage and checkout using PayPal and tell us your wallet adress in the PayPal Description
2. We verify your payment
3. We send your coins to your virtual wallet.

It's also possible to purchase a specific amount of coins that was not listed on the product page, just send us an e-mail to [email protected] and we'll send you a personalized offer.

Cheers,
Team Coindaddy

Activity: 17
Hello everyone,

I just launched a new website where you can purchase Bitcoins, Litecoins and PPCoins with PayPal.
It's www.coin-daddy.com

The process is very simple:
1. You select a product from our homepage and checkout using PayPal and tell us your wallet adress in the PayPal Description
2. We verify your payment
3. We send your coins to your virtual wallet.

It's also possible to purchase a specific amount of coins that was not listed on the product page, just send us an e-mail to [email protected] and we'll send you a personalized offer.

Cheers,
Team Coindaddy
Pages:
Jump to: