Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 216. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I'm bored, I need to sell my VIDZ for 10k sats ... or that 1 BTC = 1000 VIDZ ... maybe in a few months.

I wish man but it will take at least a year to build the site into the mega champion it will be with millions of users and serious revenue creation.

Next few months we can see over 1000 satoshi easily, probably just from the hype of the new front end we'll see 1000 satoshi but we wont see 10k sats (as in a floor of 10k) for a long while.

Its nice to see your a supporter of the project but then again, how can anyone not get behind a project like this. Its not your everyday clone copy scam shitcoin.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I'm bored, I need to sell my VIDZ for 10k sats ... or that 1 BTC = 1000 VIDZ ... maybe in a few months.
Activity: 210
set up some low buy walls.....

the bounty whores are getting restless and they will dump...

I think it is the fault of the developer for this uncertainty in price, the team should have paid the bounties before listing the tokens on exchanges, from experience most of them will sell at a ridiculously cheap price and the price will pick up because there is no fear of anyone dumping on the market.

A wide trading range 100-200+ sat would be fabulous for a few weeks...
Scalping 2 exchanges one can (a) significantly lower position cost basis or (b) increase position size at negligible cost.

Also, expanding the distribution with new investors is great for the coin.

Is anything really going on at Cryptopia, should I have some vids and a little btc there too?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.

Enough with the questions, do your own research man. Everything you need to know is in the op.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
PoSToken
Lol at the bounty whores.

From the devs.
Rewards:
100 VIDZ per retweet
100 VIDZ per tweet (max 20)

So a maximum of 4k vidz per verified user.

Even if 100 people took part which I doubt it, would still only be 400k coins, so to those who are waiting for the bounty dumps like myself, Keep in mind its 500k back down to 100 sat so even if they all dumped at the same second it still wont bring the price below 100 sat.

So they are running around crying over 0.00540000 btc at a max. Interesting.

Pretty much. But you know what they say. "Whores will be whores" Smiley
Activity: 115
PoSToken
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

From the devs.
Rewards:
100 VIDZ per retweet

Even if 100 people took part which I doubt it, would still only be 400k coins, so to those who are waiting for the bounty dumps like myself, Keep in mind its 500k back down to 100 sat so even if they all dumped at the same second it still wont bring the price below 100 sat.

So they are running around crying over 0.00540000 btc at a max. Interesting.

From the devs.
Rewards:
100 VIDZ per retweet

I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ.

I think the dev should make a rule that if you dont know what your talking about and come to this thread crying for a free 100 vidz then you shouldn't get paid.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
PAYOUT FOR YOUR TWITTER CAMPAIGN PLEASE !!!

You said you would then it was never spoken about again not cool.
Activity: 154
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
Someone just market bought over 2btc of vidz straight from the books. Smiley

It's just the beginning. Later people will be market buying 10's of BTC when the price is higher and the popularity of the site has grown.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.
Someone just market bought over 2btc of vidz straight from the books. Smiley
Activity: 154
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
I never had any orders up and missed out because of it.  Angry
I feel so stupid.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
That sucks!! Some asshat just dumped down to 100.  Angry

However, nobody follows a dump. Many people begin to notice value of VIDZ.
It is very too cheap now.

Yeah it is already back up 20% from the dump. I think it was one mini whale but it looks to have stopped now and people look to be panic buying back anything under 150. You know what this taught me, To always have some btc low in the orderbook.

That looked like a shake-out to me!

TBH walls were thin and i thought this dump go all the way to 90

Obviously the market makers had something else in mind. I was lucky enough to be on last night and watch that happen. It looked like the mm started the dump and put up some low sell walls, then they bought anything dumped or placed lower then their sell wall. Then they removed the sell wall and let everything come back to equilibrium. That dude will mitchel is either a market maker which i doubt or just very lucky to have gotten those coins for so cheap.
Activity: 98
Id call this a win.

Thank you to the dumper and panic dumpers who sold me their vidz after 2 days of waiting for some dumps.

Nice buying man. I guess you took a page from my book when I mentioned patience is key to getting in and at good rate, your smart. Enjoy the vidz, hopefully when the site goes live you'll put some up for bountys. I'll be putting a bounty on all my favorite movies so I know I gotta have a few extra vidz lying around just for that purpose.

Nope. My dad drilled the importance of patience into me when I was young. He's in the military so I guess you can call me a military brat.
Activity: 98
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia
Is the movie upload cue still on hold?

I think so. Dev said it would be back by Monday.
Id call this a win.

Thank you to the dumper and panic dumpers who sold me their vidz after 2 days of waiting for some dumps.

Nice buying man. I guess you took a page from my book when I mentioned patience is key to getting in and at good rate, your smart. Enjoy the vidz, hopefully when the site goes live you'll put some up for bountys. I'll be putting a bounty on all my favorite movies so I know I gotta have a few extra vidz lying around just for that purpose.
Jump to: