Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 222. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Anyone else notice how that first sale for 1vidz @ 1 btc fucked up the yobit charts. The price is trading so low from that point that its not even registering a candle for us to use.
Is there anywhere else I can get a good chart to look at because this one will be fucked for as long as that one crazy candle is still showing. On the 7d its not that bad but for the month chart and 6 month charts, they'll be unusable for a long time.

Price is nice though.

I would use cryptrader but they don't have yobit markets.  Angry If you find some good candle stick charts though please tell us where.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Anyone else notice how that first sale for 1vidz @ 1 btc fucked up the yobit charts. The price is trading so low from that point that its not even registering a candle for us to use.
Is there anywhere else I can get a good chart to look at because this one will be fucked for as long as that one crazy candle is still showing. On the 7d its not that bad but for the month chart and 6 month charts, they'll be unusable for a long time.

Price is nice though.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
What is going on with the twitter campaign ?  Undecided

Check the devs last posts and you'll get your answer.
Activity: 283
Designs Updated: http://imgur.com/a/uWQPz

D B2 has a problem with the social links. They float over the picture.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What is going on with the twitter campaign ?  Undecided
I can't find it, the only way we could tell is how many blocks will be mined/found in a year. That is how many new vidz will be available. not many.

lol there is 525600 minutes in a year and one coin found each block so that gives how many vidz a year?

I would take a guess at there being 525600 new VIDZ each year. That is nothing and gives this coin even more value. If VIDZ goes to a $1 a coin it would be a fair amount.

lol sorry i couldn't resist. if vidz goes to $1 i will arrange a vidz party for all orginal investors to attend.

I never doubted The PureVidz Project. If One Vidz equals $1, I know some guys here who will be holding $1m to $10m worth
of Vidz Tokens. I'd be holding my coins till then Cheesy

It is beter to be realistic with our expectation, holding for $1 for this token, you will need a faith that move mountain, projects like ICN, Waves, Wings, Golem etc are well capitalised and strong development team behind the project but all of them are below $1 another thing to consider is the possibility of legal issues to loom over this project in future.

The thing is that this project has a very wide potential userbase. Given the scope of the project we can argue that this project will attract a lot of 'non-crypto' people, whereas projects like Waves and Lisk are dependant on just the Crypto community to adapt their tech (initially). This combined with the possibility of an actual revenue stream early on in it's core development...

Vidz is business, Crypto is (sadly still) a somewhat narrow community.

But that's just my two cents.

Well said.

BRAVO!
Designs Updated: http://imgur.com/a/uWQPz

I like your work and might have a job for you later if your interested.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
vidz price from ico?

85 satoshis canard

The journey from 85sats has begun. What do you think the price will be end of February, any predictions?

I'd say a pump on Yobit might bring it to 1000 satoshis but i expect it to settle around 500-600 satoshis, realistically by the end of FEB

I would say that isn't out of the realm of possibility either. I hope I can hold until 1000 Cheesy This coin is on fire last day.

Just 10btc until it reaches 1000sat so you maybe right.

One big buyer and the book has been eatan.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
vidz price from ico?

85 satoshis canard

The journey from 85sats has begun. What do you think the price will be end of February, any predictions?

I'd say a pump on Yobit might bring it to 1000 satoshis but i expect it to settle around 500-600 satoshis, realistically by the end of FEB

I would say that isn't out of the realm of possibility either. I hope I can hold until 1000 Cheesy This coin is on fire last day.
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
vidz price from ico?

85 satoshis canard

legendary
Activity: 952
vidz price from ico?

85 satoshis canard

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I go away and have a little break to come back to a very profitable investment.

I won't be touching a single coin until months away so rest assured we'll be moving on.

Just peanuts to take this to thousands of sat, so nobody wants to sell anymore.

Come on guys it will never reach $1  Cheesy It has every chance at given a hug ROI though.
Activity: 698
Free Speech is the most important thing.
I can't find it, the only way we could tell is how many blocks will be mined/found in a year. That is how many new vidz will be available. not many.

lol there is 525600 minutes in a year and one coin found each block so that gives how many vidz a year?

I would take a guess at there being 525600 new VIDZ each year. That is nothing and gives this coin even more value. If VIDZ goes to a $1 a coin it would be a fair amount.

lol sorry i couldn't resist. if vidz goes to $1 i will arrange a vidz party for all orginal investors to attend.

I never doubted The PureVidz Project. If One Vidz equals $1, I know some guys here who will be holding $1m to $10m worth

It is beter to be realistic with our expectation, holding for $1 for this token, you will need a faith that move mountain, projects like ICN, Waves, Wings, Golem etc are well capitalised and strong development team behind the project but all of them are below $1 another thing to consider is the possibility of legal issues to loom over this project in future.

The thing is that this project has a very wide potential userbase. Given the scope of the project we can argue that this project will attract a lot of 'non-crypto' people, whereas projects like Waves and Lisk are dependant on just the Crypto community to adapt their tech (initially). This combined with the possibility of an actual revenue stream early on in it's core development...

there is the million dollar answer, vidz is business. And potentially a massive one so hold on Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I go away and have a little break to come back to a very profitable investment.

I won't be touching a single coin until months away so rest assured we'll be moving on.

Just peanuts to take this to thousands of sat, so nobody wants to sell anymore.
Activity: 339
to the moon

very nice!!

That is some nice work there and you're right that is where we're headed. To the moooooooooon, been a nice day trading. Last two days has been kind to us all. Double what we paid and rising. A few small btc walls then the kraken will be released.
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
legendary
Activity: 1169
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Activity: 658

Jump to: