Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 239. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Last on at page 51, now its 108. No way I can read all that. Is there a tldr I need to know? I see Cryptopia so I guess the ico hit the goal.
What was the ico price per vidz and how many btc raised?

tldr: 85 sat, btc raised is on the site and they should be on yobit soon if you don't wanna trade on cryptopia

it's looking good so far

It is looking good for those that hold but the punks that have sold for around 100 will come back at later date and cry a river. Such a small profit when the mega profit could be just around the corner.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Last on at page 51, now its 108. No way I can read all that. Is there a tldr I need to know? I see Cryptopia so I guess the ico hit the goal.

tldr: 85 sat, btc raised is on the site and they should be on yobit soon if you don't wanna trade on cryptopia

it's looking good so far
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

85 btc and 85 sat a coin. Besides that you missed nothing.

Gracias amigo.
Activity: 448

85 btc and 85 sat a coin. Besides that you missed nothing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Hey frank. What's so wrong with taking off at 18000 MPH for a quick spin into outer space?  Cool

Remember space shuttle Columbia? That's what happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oBTzbKx0jo

How can I forget. But I also remember that the launch was a success, Maybe ride her up and hook up with some Russian cosmonaut and wait for a new ride home.  Cheesy
Hey frank. What's so wrong with taking off at 18000 MPH for a quick spin into outer space?  Cool

Remember space shuttle Columbia? That's what happens.
Activity: 462
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
Activity: 448
Can someone please start placing sells under 300 satoshi. Angry I want to buy but I'm not paying that much yet.

Good luck. This is worth 1000 btc mktcap minimum.
Can someone please start placing sells under 300 satoshi. Angry I want to buy but I'm not paying that much yet.
Yobit is a shit exchange,  Cryptopia is better, people pumped zcoin there, now the price of purevidz is good, investors are rich. If can be listed on bittrex, rocket is ready

Just because an exchange pumps a coin it does not make it better.
many shitcoins are pumped at yobit with all 5btc volume.
all community will need to reach out for bittrex to add vidz.

This is all any of us want so why are you kidding yourself? I agree cryptopia is better exchange and will happily buy from there. Im now looking forward to next update and maybe we see pump even higher than 4 x ICO!

The project is so profitable because the ICO was undervalued, people didn't invest because of bitocin pump, so people didn't realize pure is a great project. What a pity that I didn't join the ICO. But now is late.

If you knew it was good why didn't you invest in the ico? Huh

Because he had no balls!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Working to pay the bills and keep the lights on.
Yobit is a shit exchange,  Cryptopia is better, people pumped zcoin there, now the price of purevidz is good, investors are rich. If can be listed on bittrex, rocket is ready

Just because an exchange pumps a coin it does not make it better.
many shitcoins are pumped at yobit with all 5btc volume.
all community will need to reach out for bittrex to add vidz.

This is all any of us want so why are you kidding yourself? I agree cryptopia is better exchange and will happily buy from there. Im now looking forward to next update and maybe we see pump even higher than 4 x ICO!

The project is so profitable because the ICO was undervalued, people didn't invest because of bitocin pump, so people didn't realize pure is a great project. What a pity that I didn't join the ICO. But now is late.

If you knew it was good why didn't you invest in the ico? Huh
Activity: 210
Activity: 210
A lot of people seem ignorant of the fact that the yobit management work on their own terms and don't give a fuck about what others think......

They are in for a rude awakening......

Yobit is a lot like having a relationship with a fucking smoking hot but schizo gf.......you never know what's going to happen next, but you always go back cause you is a sucker for punishment......

I once dated a girl and she had bipolar disorder. She was fucked up and the relationship only lasted a few months. Never doing that again!  Grin

bet the sex was fucking amazing though..... Grin

never stick your D**K in CRAZY......

I guess you can say we were seeing eachother more then dating because I never even got to that point. Why are crazies crazy in bed?

You dated her for a few months and you did not shag her?

hmmmmm.......maybe you dodged a bullet there.......

anyways,you will find out that trading on yolobit is fucking nuts....

Grin

Yeah. Im not a fast mover like that, normally I wait months before sleeping with someone im seeing. This one never made it that far like I mentioned.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looks good to me. Here's hoping 1 BTC = 1000 Vidz or something.

If that happens I'll buy you the car of your choice under 20k Euro.

Quite unrealistic right now to think 1 btc = 1000 vidz. That would put the market cap at 100k btc which would put us between Dash and ETC on the market cap list. Maybe possible in a few years with a few million users but not realistic for the next few months at least probably many months or even years away but I like your attitude.

+10 for having a good attitude.
+5 for being a staff on the coolest forum to ever live on the internet.
+5 for being the escrow for vidz.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Activity: 283
As mush as your an ass bittrojan your also right. Turns out hes a big player. Anyone have any connections with him?
Jump to: