Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 25. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
willbitchisin you fucker you trade with .1 btc at maximum because you go suck asphyxia dick cause you dont sell vidz and burn all to novus like all little girl who go ride asphyxia cock thinking he wont dick themwhen he makes btc

better you send both of your kidney to china for money for your parent who bring up such useless son of bitch and then you live in icu till you die

he will not llc or anything that is real

if he try ASK HIM FOR FILE NUMBER

TWO WORDS

FILE NUMBER 6189440

https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/Ecorp/EntitySearch/NameSearch.aspx

LOOK AT DATE OF VIDZ ACCOUNT REGISTRATION GG

Yeah....I know ...some disappointment and some hope  Huh

and appreciate the information very bad but very obvious to the hope... Cry

thanks @dabs  Wink

It is just assumptions and theories. not one solid proof, they want to hurt project so their real scam can flourish. Good luck to them and their peasant followers.

I think it is confirm fact that Novus supporter are mental handicap brainwashed and are very scare about their BTC

Not one idiot novus fan say ANYTHING about all of the proof. They say NOTHING. Even asphyxia say NOTHING. Only fake fake fake blah bloo, but NOTHING they say against the fact

FACT #1 - Asphyxia say PV come up with Purevidz ID.

Asphyxia make Purevids name in 2010 - AND Asphyxia admit on the discord that he is Andrej. FINISHED

Fact #2 - LLC Of Novus Register on SAME DAY as purevidz account. Everyone is believing lie from Asphyxia that he did NOT register Novus Corp but instead tech.

THEY ARE REGISTER ON SAME DAY. HOW PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB? Everyone know this state of delaware register is anon to the public disclosure of the name of the LLC registrant. ASPHYXIA IS LYING HE IS BULLSHIT

FIND ME NOVUS CORP WEBSITE, FIND ME ANY NOVUS THAT IS REGISTER IN 2016 - There is no official mention of anything because ASPHYXIA REGISTER IT

Fact #3 - Dyanmic index make mock-up and design for Vidz. SAMEMOCK UP USE FOR MAKING DESIGN OF NOVUS. Dynamic index ask fee to join PV you see pv last message but PV reject. And then asphyxia hire him to do SAME JOB HE DID FOR VIDZ AND PAY HIM ICO MONEY

THEREIS 0 mention of dynamic index username on the internet. HE DOES NOT EXIST. Try finding dyanmic index username PLEASE

It is most likely that dynamic index is asphyxia and asphyxia is paying himself....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0zu04wt7b5yf7z/NOVUSVIDZTRUTH.pdf?dl=0

Someone sounds desperate! Lmao

That's all Visio FUD you tart - and now we got the sellers right where we want them

Load the Boats!!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
willbitchisin you fucker you trade with .1 btc at maximum because you go suck asphyxia dick cause you dont sell vidz and burn all to novus like all little girl who go ride asphyxia cock thinking he wont dick themwhen he makes btc

better you send both of your kidney to china for money for your parent who bring up such useless son of bitch and then you live in icu till you die

coins101 you are a next level of autistic bag hlder or troll who probably poor to trade cannot afford all lost money on yobit dice

you fuck off idiot

rambler you hold coin all from 700 you are gone you are living in garbage can with max out credit card idiot shut fuck up

IT GO UP IT GO UP you cry then price go .2 btc volume some green buy come and you get happy then go down depression within few hour idiot

asphyxia will not llc or anything that is real

if he try ASK HIM FOR FILE NUMBER

TWO WORDS

FILE NUMBER 6189440

LOOK AT DATE OF VIDZ ACCOUNT REGISTRATION GG

Yeah....I know ...some disappointment and some hope  Huh

and appreciate the information very bad but very obvious to the hope... Cry

thanks @dabs  Wink

It is just assumptions and theories. not one solid proof, they want to hurt project so their real scam can flourish. Good luck to them and their peasant followers.

I think it is confirm fact that Novus supporter are mental handicap brainwashed and are very scare about their BTC

Not one idiot novus fan say ANYTHING about all of the proof. They say NOTHING. Even asphyxia say NOTHING. Only fake fake fake blah bloo, but NOTHING they say against the fact

FACT #1 - Asphyxia say PV come up with Purevidz ID.

Asphyxia make Purevids name in 2010 - AND Asphyxia admit on the discord that he is Andrej. FINISHED

Fact #2 - LLC Of Novus Register on SAME DAY as purevidz account. Everyone is believing lie from Asphyxia that he did NOT register Novus Corp but instead tech.

THEY ARE REGISTER ON SAME DAY. HOW PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB? Everyone know this state of delaware register is anon to the public disclosure of the name of the LLC registrant. ASPHYXIA IS LYING HE IS BULLSHIT

FIND ME NOVUS CORP WEBSITE, FIND ME ANY NOVUS THAT IS REGISTER IN 2016 - There is no official mention of anything because ASPHYXIA REGISTER IT

Fact #3 - Dyanmic index make mock-up and design for Vidz. SAMEMOCK UP USE FOR MAKING DESIGN OF NOVUS. Dynamic index ask fee to join PV you see pv last message but PV reject. And then asphyxia hire him to do SAME JOB HE DID FOR VIDZ AND PAY HIM ICO MONEY

THEREIS 0 mention of dynamic index username on the internet. HE DOES NOT EXIST. Try finding dyanmic index username PLEASE

It is most likely that dynamic index is asphyxia and asphyxia is paying himself....

Activity: 168
Alright folks, looks like we got our special post for the day here

And for all you stupor trolls and fudders

Dev added 3.3m vidz to his wallet on February 15

Read it and 🥃😀

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/address.dws?Vkvef5H5Lzn6SYX3MvxVM1QGxsS7scnwQ8.htm
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
...oh sorry you VTR faggot.

Look at you with your big fancy words.

I made my first $5m before you lost your virginity to a Kleenex.

PM to become my bitch. 

Not to be a dick or anything but if you made your first 5M (first 5M...so you made 5M multiple times I assume). Just wondering if you got that kind of cash, why are you renting your signature out? Out of curiosity, why would you even waste your time on shitcoin threads?

You assume I'm being paid to rent out the sig.

When in fact I've never rented out my sig space.

vTorrent is the next x10 or x100 project. Get yourself some.

vtorrent is dead dude
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

PM to become my bitch. 

Not to be a dick or anything but if you made your first 5M (first 5M...so you made 5M multiple times I assume). Just wondering if you got that kind of cash, why are you renting your signature out? Out of curiosity, why would you even waste your time on shitcoin threads?

You assume I'm being paid to rent out the sig.

When in fact I've never rented out my sig space.

vTorrent is the next x10 or x100 project. Get yourself some.
Activity: 238
Me is Cute

PM to become my bitch. 

$ 5 million only?

how about $500 million.

PM to become my personal bum boy.

Kiss
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

PM to become my bitch. 

legendary

PM to become my bitch. 
Me is Cute
great, so we overlook all the other evidence and will just put everything down to chance.

with all due respect Mr Dabs, you're losing the plot and your credibility.

If people want to send their hard earned money to con men, who am I to object.

carry on.

good bye.

Oh please. Get real.

Escrow play by strict rules. They are not here to police against stupidity.

People like me were telling people like you that there were HUGE fucking risks right from the start. Choosing to ignore the warnings and labelling people telling you the truth as trolls or FUD merchants is just greed clouding your sense of reality. Now you're looking for anyone else to blame but yourself.  

hey faggot, i made x10 my ICO investment.

i ain't blaming anyone.

am just fucking calling a blatant scam by its name...

and it's just ridiculous to see escrows getting in on what is less than a kosher endeavour...

Kiss

Did you login to the wrong account?

oh sorry you VTR faggot.

thought you were talking to me.

how's your shitcoin doing?

don't you have better things to do?

like hyping your VTR shitcoin?

Kiss

PS: you muppets should really head on to the NOVUS thread. Now they are starting to shit themselves that Asphyxia will fuck them over by getting

all the funds released from the escrows before giving them some shitcoin to trade... Grin
legendary
great, so we overlook all the other evidence and will just put everything down to chance.

carry on.

good bye.

Oh please. Get real.

People like me were telling people like you that there were HUGE fucking risks right from the start. Choosing to ignore the warnings and labelling people telling you the truth as trolls or FUD merchants is just greed clouding your sense of reality. Now you're looking for anyone else to blame but yourself. 

i ain't blaming anyone.

and it's just ridiculous to see escrows getting in on what is less than a kosher endeavour...

Kiss

Did you login to the wrong account?
Me is Cute

carry on.

good bye.

Oh please. Get real.

i ain't blaming anyone.

Kiss
Me is Cute
I'm sorry if I'm losing the plot and my credibility to you. But I have not stated a single non-fact at all in this thread, or any other thread for that matter. With all due respect.

What I see, is what everyone else sees. I don't see any evidence. And nothing can be proven.

so called "facts" can be twisted to suit any narrative.

and yes am in the slack

and you are aiding and abetting a blatant con.

but hey, since Mr DABS said it's all good, it's all good.

legendary

carry on.

good bye.

Oh please. Get real.

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I'm sorry if I'm losing the plot and my credibility to you. But I have not stated a single non-fact at all in this thread, or any other thread for that matter. With all due respect.

What I see, is what everyone else sees. I don't see any evidence. And nothing can be proven.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

carry on.

Good Bye
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Yes... it is.. What's wrong with the birthday? It's a date right? You only need 70 people to make the probability 99%. Of course, you need 366 or 367 people to make it 100%.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
You found it. So? It was explained last week already. Did you not read? I also see about 166 companies that have Novus in their names. Well, I'm an idiot for making a typo.. Thanks.

I accept you bet. I will not post it. Anyone else can. Gimme your blood.

and the odds of PureVidz registering his Bitcointalk account on the same day is just down to mere coincidence?

come on mate.

and don't give me the birthday example thingie please...

Asphyxia set out to deceive from the very start......quite why, I don't know, normally scammers would take the path to least resistance and run away with the loot as soon as they can.....but maybe asphyxia's got fucking issues......

anyways, whatever.....i suppported VIDZ initially and was vocal about the escrows releasing them part of the funds....

it just now seems that a certain half of the escrow is now the main spokes person for this stupid con.

legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
You found it. So? It was explained last week already. Did you not read? I also see about 166 companies that have Novus in their names. Well, I'm an idiot for making a typo.. Thanks.

I accept your bet. I will not post it. Anyone else can. Gimme your blood. What's your blood type? A? B? O? Positive or Negative? Are you a lycan or a vampire? Will I become immortal if I drink your blood? Maybe I will just pour it on my plants and watch them grow.

Actually, the odds of 2 people sharing a birthday is about 50% probability in a room of 23 people.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

TYPO YOU FUCKING IDIOT

YOU FIND EXACT RECORD GO LOOK AT PDF AS WELL

NOW SHOW THE COMMUNITY WHAT RECORD YOU FIND

I BET MY BLOOD THAT DABS WILL NOT POST RESULT OF 6189440 FILE NUMBER IN DELAWARE SEARCH

DABS IS CORRUPT

THERE IS 0 EXPLANATION. ASPHYXIA IS LYING

THERE IS LESS THAN .0000001% CHANCE THAT THIS IS COINCIDENCE. MATHEMATICALLY AND REALISTICALLY

ASPHYXIA FUCK UP WITH REGISTRATION AND NOW HE IS SAYING HE WILL REGISTER ANOTHER NOVUS AND NOT THIS ONE

GAME FUCKIGN OVER

YOU WILL NOT FIND SINGLE NOVUS TECH COMPANY ONLINE REGISTER IN 2016 BECAUSE IT IS REGISTER BY ASPHYXIA AND IT IS NOT A FUNCTIONAL COMPANY

BAN DABS

REGISTRATION OF NOVUS LLC WITH SAME NAME AS NEW COIN IS ON THE SAME DAY OF PUREVIDZ REGISTRATION

AND DABS IS GIVING BULLSHIT LIKE : Actually, the odds of 2 people sharing a birthday is about 50% probability in a room of 23 people.

DABS IS CORRUPT AND LYING
Pages:
Jump to: