Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 85. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
I think Vidz is dead, because I did not saw any negative post from weilichesbin, and if weilichesbin is out then coin is dead  Roll Eyes  (  Tongue )
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
There have been some very BOLD statements in the last few replies to this Thread! Do the people saying the dev has disappeared/quit and/or this Coin is a scam have any real proof to backup their statements? It's really bad etiquette to make claims of that nature without having anything to back them up..
What is sad, is that most of the people (at least those people who responses in this thread) doesn't even question accusations like "dev left" "this scam" "don't buy, this is bs.."
Also, I'd hope that mods would ban these kind of suckers for a month at least to keep this forum more clean and usefull... Smiley
Activity: 280
Live by your own rules
There have been some very BOLD statements in the last few replies to this Thread! Do the people saying the dev has disappeared/quit and/or this Coin is a scam have any real proof to backup their statements? It's really bad etiquette to make claims of that nature without having anything to back them up..
I'm afraid that's what the world has turned into hasn't it... They probably have got nothing better to do than boring people here that are interested in the scope and the development of this project. But well, your FUD is helping me fill my lower placed baskets so I'm not complaining. Haters gonna hate  Cool
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX

Yes, this is normal nowadays in crypto it's kind of sad. People pull this shit to get ahead. It's part of the "game" now I guess.
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
.. the main dev that came out?

the main dev is the one that stayed behind.

I got today informed that the Dev dont support anymore the Project... Good luck all bagholders...
I think some days and the site is offline...

I think you want to buy more cheap coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
where is the dev? twitter 2 weeks dead, 2 days away from forum, no movies added from long time, community are making thing like streaming on wallet (completely useless and old). looks pump group get trapped here after the big dump from the main dev that came out? smell fishy

Purevidz has no DEV anymore only some people here are hyping this coin to make some profit and dump in some days.
The Slack is also from a user and not from dev. Everythink fake here.
Activity: 308
where is the dev? twitter 2 weeks dead, 2 days away from forum, no movies added from long time, community are making thing like streaming on wallet (completely useless and old). looks pump group get trapped here after the big dump from the main dev that came out? smell fishy

I got today informed that the Dev dont support anymore the Project... Good luck all bagholders...
I think some days and the site is offline...
Activity: 360

Activity: 535
Love me tender
Opensource fork of PureVidz wallet with embeded player is available here..

https://github.com/Fladirmacht/vidzcoin

pls, keep in mind that it is still in alpha, and testing is in progrress, if you will have some issiues, pls pm me..
if video will not start, pls reload page with right click Smiley

enjoy..

vidz tips wallet VufAnv2PnYrKTaMzfH3MJybNMXhLH1hdc9  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
i don't think so, it will be opensource Wink and qt libraries are safe enough.. you use it as well

Even better  Smiley Smiley

Awesome! My family watches purevidz all the time now and love it !
Activity: 28
i don't think so, it will be opensource Wink and qt libraries are safe enough.. you use it as well

Even better  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 535
Love me tender
Activity: 28
Great! The available to stream movies from the wallet update really pump the coins great, almost 50% compare to yesterday with the low price at 600, it is now 1.5k, great Smiley

This last spike really started maybe 8 hrs ago...
When the wallet movie streaming demonstration was posted.

Basically, you will be able to stream any video on the net from your VIDZ wallet... use your imagination  Cool

Thats a nice feature, when will we see the release?

Private release files already getting prepared. PM Sindren if you would like to beta test.

Regards
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Great! The available to stream movies from the wallet update really pump the coins great, almost 50% compare to yesterday with the low price at 600, it is now 1.5k, great Smiley

Basically, you will be able to stream any video on the net from your VIDZ wallet... use your imagination  Cool

Thats a nice feature, when will we see the release?
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

Basically, you will be able to stream any video on the net from your VIDZ wallet... use your imagination  Cool
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
The type of people in these threads are a great example of why coins should avoid PnD traders at yobit. Glad to finally see someone attempt to make decentralized ipfs website, I hope main dev integrates it on official forums instead of random forums. I also hope the community wallet is still open source as it will have to be updated to be compatible with PV version if he doesn't integrate. What is going to be done about the few gateholders that approve new movies? If they go afk, are no new movies going to be added ever again? I see that as the last centralized aspect of vidz that needs to be solved.
Activity: 238
Me is Cute

yes, and at the same time introduces a vulnerability in the wallet that can be exploited to fucking steal your coins.

Kiss
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
what your business to our money? it is not needed for us to experience ! if will fall down on 100 we will lift on 5000:) cheap buying was needed before

seriously....get a better translator.....

it's mind numbing having to decipher your fucking retarded comments.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Pages:
Jump to: