Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 92. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
have any of you thought why this newbie account "devilsadvokat" has been breaking his back to get VIDZ pumped again?

do you honestly think he's all about the tech or do you think that he is a massive bag holder who is trying to salvage his investment?

This is crypto........everybody's out to make money......

Good Luck.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Hey Guys

Morfeo, Lootz, and Devilsadvokat each contributed 7.5k to give a 22.5k bounty to Hulk for the creation of IFPS Node Tutorials and a guide on how to Upload Movies to the website.

22.5k at market value is about $200? And once the API v.1.1 comes online - you can imagine we're going to be seeing some pretty creative coders come up with applications for PureVidz and grab some nice bounties.

If you are a talented coder or a coin enthusiast, come check out our slack and join the other 180 people from all across the world. There is lots of technical talk on the applications of PureVidz and its API.

Contributions are recognized and bounties can be suggested and then availed. We are here to support the community, the vision of the coin, and the applications that could be used by the mainstream to avail of Vidz.

PROOF OF API V1.0 BEING VERIFIED BY BITCOINTALK STAFF MEMBER: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17785462

INVITE TO SLACK : https://purevidznet.herokuapp.com/

Lets be forreal for a second guys. I have traded over 80 alt coins in the past few years and have studied the sentiment of over a 100 of them. This is the first coin that will have action relevance to the mainstream. Will the coin be used by the mainstream?

NO

But the coin will be used to ensure that community based aggregation for the indexing of IFPS hashes for the PUREVIDZ network is extremely efficient thus giving the community what it wants as soon as it is available on the internet. No coin has been able to penetrate mainstream consumer adoption till now. Fiat based systems are getting closer to fully digitized systems on a daily basis and latency with clearinghouse system in between will reduce drastically over the years.  

WTF does ETH do for your sister or brother? But they do stream don't they? They do want a streaming website with the latest TV show in 1080 with no ads don't they?

That is why I was here at 500 encouraging development, at 2000 encouraging development, and at 350 lows encouraging development. When API is released those who have stayed with us on the journey so far will be very much rewarded. We are going to break 4k on API integration.

In the past few days several altcoin veterans have been spending time in the VIDZ community realizing the potential of the coin. There is frequent talk of integration with Kodi or Roku (many say it can be done without much effort). If you want to see the true potential don't read BS on bitcointalk

These VIDZ bag holders holding gucci bags foo

sell low buy high fuders

CREDIT to morfeo and lootz for coming up with this bounty system, money speaks better than bs words on the forum lets get shit done. Cash for those who contribute. Come to the slack
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
I'd also like to note, I'm just your usual investor and graphics designer within this field. I'm giving everyone a chance to persuade me. If you can show me this coin's a scam, I'll dump faster than you can say "I told ya"  Wink

I dont wanted to let you dump... I will only warning all Buyers to think before their investment about it... I lost one time arround 5.000 Dollar on one investment which i thought also it is real and than it was scam.
because of this I know hows it feel to loose a lot of money and I try only to open some peoples eyes. Maybe everythink is real and I am wrong but think twice before you invest and believe me,
if you have a profit than better leave with a profit.

It stinks really.

I 100% agree, you would rather leave with a profit than take risks.  Smiley Moving on, could you please prove PureVidz is a scam, and provide proof/evidence. Thanks

A hundred % proof no one can give you, we will see next week. But better read the ROUND ICO Thread, a lot of newbies their also get fucked and they are really thinking untill today it is no scam.
Lol dude, I said I 100% agree with you that I would rather leave a project with a profit than take risks, that was a general statement. I didn't say provide me 100% proof, I just said "could you please prove PureVidz is a scam, and provide proof/evidence"

if you cannot see the truth when it's bitch-slapping you silly, what point is there in providing you proof/evidence?

because you will not see it anyway because you're so blinded by the illusion that x100 or more profit can be made....

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
I'd also like to note, I'm just your usual investor and graphics designer within this field. I'm giving everyone a chance to persuade me. If you can show me this coin's a scam, I'll dump faster than you can say "I told ya"  Wink

I dont wanted to let you dump... I will only warning all Buyers to think before their investment about it... I lost one time arround 5.000 Dollar on one investment which i thought also it is real and than it was scam.
because of this I know hows it feel to loose a lot of money and I try only to open some peoples eyes. Maybe everythink is real and I am wrong but think twice before you invest and believe me,

It stinks really.

I 100% agree, you would rather leave with a profit than take risks.  Smiley Moving on, could you please prove PureVidz is a scam, and provide proof/evidence. Thanks

A hundred % proof no one can give you, we will see next week. But better read the ROUND ICO Thread, a lot of newbies their also get fucked and they are really thinking untill today it is no scam.
Lol dude, I said I 100% agree with you that I would rather leave a project with a profit than take risks, that was a general statement. I didn't say provide me 100% proof, I just said "could you please prove PureVidz is a scam, and provide proof/evidence"
Activity: 308

It stinks really.

I found these Picture on another Thread, same Situation here:

I'd also like to note, I'm just your usual investor and graphics designer within this field. I'm giving everyone a chance to persuade me. If you can show me this coin's a scam, I'll dump faster than you can say "I told ya"  Wink

It stinks really.

It stinks really.

And you see also how nervous the market is.
No Volume last hours, you know what it means.

A lot of people sitting nervous in front of their monitor and dont know if sell, buy or hold...

If 2 or 3 start to dump, all will follow,   if 2 or 3 start to pump all will follow.

Such nervous markets are really not good... and you know why the market players are so nervous? because at this moment the most of them sitting an
x10 profit and dont wanted to loose it. only a small part bought much higher and is in the lost money section
I'd also like to note, I'm just your usual investor and graphics designer within this field. I'm giving everyone a chance to persuade me. If you can show me this coin's a scam, I'll get out faster than you can say "I told ya"  Wink
This market is a big bomb. just look at the market liquididy.

Since Ico we are X12 now. it means that if someone invested 1BTC has now 12 BTC after only 1 month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now just check if it is the real Price:

Around 85BTC were invested during ICO so we have Around 1020BTC Holdings on USERS

and now only 10% will sell because of a Panic or negative news or somethink else (10% is nothing)

so 102BTC will sell. Just look what happened to the Price -----> 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thats the game on every Scam Coin. 90-95% of the Users are loosing all the money, 5% makes Profits.

The biggest gainer are the Exchanges and Devs. Devs get all the BTC from ICO and have also a big stack of theier Scam Tokens. Exchanges like Yobit are also risky for starting a dump. they get every day 0.25% fees from the tokenvolume so on high volume they get 0,5 - 1 BTC Fees. they collect this and than DUMP...

And furtermore, you think really someone will pay for watching a Movie or pay for someone who will add the movie in future? If I wanted to watch a Movie i will it now and if I wanted to pay I use legal Services. The Persons on Crypto never will pay for anythink, you can get it for free. Open your Eyes Crypto people are nerds and know where to get anythink for free. The only think why the value is raising is hope. Hope for quick buck. In some weeks I will bring this Post again and we will see how many people are crying here because of loosing their money

Good luck to all...

Furthermore they are not two DEV´s here, I dont know why the DEV is doing a new ICO and a new Account but it is one and the same Person. Just look the writting Style and the errors in writting. Everytime the same.

The dev who left, the one starting the new ICO did all the writing and what not for PureVidz (he was in charge for the social aspect of the coin as well) so of course the "writing style" will be the same, but you can't just assume with that said that they aren't 2 Devs. Talk with proof, not "I'm pretty sure I'm right".

Sorry bud , thats the truth.

But why is writting Style now the same? I think now is the other DEV writting with the Pure_VIDZ Account. But the last Posts have same style...  Sry guys good luck
Buddy we need proof. Shows us that the writing style is the same, prove it. We need solid evidence that the current dev of Pure_Vidz is the same as Asphyxia who is the dev that left. Be specific, show us the errors and the similarities within the writing style. After all, if there isn't solid evidence then your 'fud' will be ignored.  Undecided

Btw Dabs recently approved of the Pure_Vidz API, thats awesome news, I don't see any real Red flags except that the Devs are anonymous, but that is for obvious reasons, oh and join the Slack Chat if ya want to discuss the legality of PureVidz. It's not illegal, but rather questionable.

Are you blind? DABS approved the API 1.0 BUT... it can nothing... You have read the Post from Pure_VIDZ Yesterday. API 1.0 will be released but it has no SOCKETS, so it means the Users cant use it. It is like the same if you have no API  Grin Grin Grin

"When 1.1 is ready proper documentation will be provided to everyone." - Sorry bud, but that dosen't mean its a scam. The API was approved by Dabs, even if it can't be used by the general public, Dabs has approved of the dev's PROGRESS, furthermore the dev has already said API V1.1 will be for the general public, but you gotta remember coding isn't done in one day, give the dev time.
nice
when start burn the vidz coins

vidz will be go higher that sure

You think? But I think it is cheaper to buy in with BTC.

Just read this man:

Will bitcoin payment in round one get also 50%bonus

There's no direct bonus but there could be one without realizing it. The crowdfund was set up in such a way to reward those who opt to take the riskier position of putting in early. Likely after there's something tangible people can try and test the incentive to put BTC in will be much higher. Both parts of the crowdfund are set up to use price discovery, so lets take a look at example:

Suppose the first part of the crowdfund raises 60 BTC:
60 BTC / 30000000 atmos = 200 sat/atmos

Suppose the second part of the crowdfund raises 150 BTC:
150 BTC / 20000000 atmos = 750 sat/atmos

Given the scenario above:
210 BTC / 50000000 = 420 sat/atmos (average)

So you think someone is such stupid and will Burn a Purevidz Coin which costs around 1000 sat if he can buy in arround 300-600 sat? (Because new Ico will be also around 50 to 80BTC High)
Be real. The people will start dumping on the 16th to get BTC and than they will buy in with BTC.

That is the Trick. It is one and the same DEV. HE Tell with his Purevidz Account a big Update is coming on the 15th and the "NEW DEV" Writes he started burning at 16th?
Curious or not? You now why? Because than people buy like crazy untill the 15th and than Dump in your face...

Since Ico we are X12 now. it means that if someone invested 1BTC has now 12 BTC after only 1 month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around 85BTC were invested during ICO so we have Around 1020BTC Holdings on USERS

and now only 10% will sell because of a Panic or negative news or somethink else (10% is nothing)

so 102BTC will sell. Just look what happened to the Price -----> 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thats the game on every Scam Coin. 90-95% of the Users are loosing all the money, 5% makes Profits.

The biggest gainer are the Exchanges and Devs. Devs get all the BTC from ICO and have also a big stack of theier Scam Tokens. Exchanges like Yobit are also risky for starting a dump. they get every day 0.25% fees from the tokenvolume so on high volume they get 0,5 - 1 BTC Fees. they collect this and than DUMP...

And furtermore, you think really someone will pay for watching a Movie or pay for someone who will add the movie in future? If I wanted to watch a Movie i will it now and if I wanted to pay I use legal Services. The Persons on Crypto never will pay for anythink, you can get it for free. Open your Eyes Crypto people are nerds and know where to get anythink for free. The only think why the value is raising is hope. Hope for quick buck. In some weeks I will bring this Post again and we will see how many people are crying here because of loosing their money

Good luck to all...

Furthermore they are not two DEV´s here, I dont know why the DEV is doing a new ICO and a new Account but it is one and the same Person. Just look the writting Style and the errors in writting. Everytime the same.

The dev who left, the one starting the new ICO did all the writing and what not for PureVidz (he was in charge for the social aspect of the coin as well) so of course the "writing style" will be the same, but you can't just assume with that said that they aren't 2 Devs. Talk with proof, not "I'm pretty sure I'm right".

But why is writting Style now the same? I think now is the other DEV writting with the Pure_VIDZ Account. But the last Posts have same style...  Sry guys good luck
Buddy we need proof. Shows us that the writing style is the same, prove it. We need solid evidence that the current dev of Pure_Vidz is the same as Asphyxia who is the dev that left. Be specific, show us the errors and the similarities within the writing style. After all, if there isn't solid evidence then your 'fud' will be ignored.  Undecided

Btw Dabs recently approved of the Pure_Vidz API, thats awesome news, I don't see any real Red flags except that the Devs are anonymous, but that is for obvious reasons, oh and join the Slack Chat if ya want to discuss the legality of PureVidz. It's not illegal, but rather questionable.

Are you blind? DABS approved the API 1.0 BUT... it can nothing... You have read the Post from Pure_VIDZ Yesterday. API 1.0 will be released but it has no SOCKETS, so it means the Users cant use it. It is like the same if you have no API  Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
nice
when start burn the vidz coins

vidz will be go higher that sure

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Good luck to all...

Good luck to all...

The dev who left, the one starting the new ICO did all the writing and what not for PureVidz (he was in charge for the social aspect of the coin as well) so of course the "writing style" will be the same, but you can just assume with that said that they aren't 2 Devs. Talk with proof, not "I'm pretty sure I'm right".

But why is writting Style now the same? I think now is the other DEV writting with the Pure_VIDZ Account. But the last Posts have same style...  Sry guys good luck
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Good luck to all...

Jesus dude everyone knows your endgame by now. You are just annoying at this point. What happened, you got out low and now that it's 1k you want some again?

Man I bought during the ICO and I make some nice Profits thanks to the up and down swings... I am now out and NEVER want in again because it is a Big Big Bomb... You will see in some weeks, like I told Mark my last Post from above.

Just let only one Person who bought during ICO for 2 BTC let checking out and sell. Than the Panic will Beginn because 2BTC now worth 24BTC.

These who are now in Profit, believe me it is better to take Profit and to go since to loose all.

it is not the last Scamcoin where you can make money

If you out of this project.... then why the fucking are you post again and again here.... i think you are a garbage...

Good luck to all...

Jesus dude everyone knows your endgame by now. You are just annoying at this point. What happened, you got out low and now that it's 1k you want some again?

Man I bought during the ICO and I make some nice Profits thanks to the up and down swings... I am now out and NEVER want in again because it is a Big Big Bomb... You will see in some weeks, like I told Mark my last Post from above.

Just let only one Person who bought during ICO for 2 BTC let checking out and sell. Than the Panic will Beginn because 2BTC now worth 24BTC.

These who are now in Profit, believe me it is better to take Profit and to go since to loose all.

it is not the last Scamcoin where you can make money
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Good luck to all...

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Is painful selling my tokens @400sat the price is now around 900sat. This is what FUDsters can do. This is part of a learning curve for me trading crypto
Pages:
Jump to: