Pages:
Author

Topic: PushButtonGetBitcoin.com - A bitcoin faucet/offer wall - page 2. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Have not seen a Wall Huh
but you pay 0.00002 that's nice
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
http://PushButtonGetBitcoin.com

I recently opened a site in which users can submit their bitcoin address, and receive bitcoins by pushing a button for 20uBTC every 12 hours, or completing offers for varying amounts of bitcoins.

If anyone has any suggestions or comments feel free to respond in this thread I'm open to pretty much any suggestion.

I'm still working on payout amounts and such based on what is feasible, so the payout amounts or rate will probably change.

The site is still relatively early in development, so bugs may crop up, but for the most part the service should work as expected. If you come across a bug, or have any troubles please email to [email protected] or pm me, so I can get it sorted.

[EDIT]
If there are any online wallets or methods that allow transfers of less than .0001 BTC to be made I'd appreciate it if someone would point me in the direction of that tool. (Installing bitcoind to server is not an option currently) The minimum payout is limited by this, and I'd like a way to lower it.
Pages:
Jump to: