Pages:
Author

Topic: Pussy Traders at TradeHill - page 2. (Read 2552 times)

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
August 19, 2011, 03:06:00 PM
Traders use exchanges to transfer value from someone else's pocket to their own...and good ones succeed.  The flip side is that a fair fraction of the user base needs to be able to be induced to lose money.

Sounds like Tradehill, for whatever reason, simply lacks the user base that you traders are after at this point in the game.  If I were a trader I also would be looking for greener pastures.  Sad day for Tradehill, but it seems that they have recognized the problem and are diversifying.

As a BTC accumulator (at present) Tradhill has proven to be a reliable playground so far.  IOW, I have gotten what I wanted, and usually in a timely manner.
Activity: 836
Merit: 1007
"How do you eat an elephant? One bit at a time..."
August 19, 2011, 02:40:08 PM
People are pussies for not buying... you're not buying... you are a pussy

LOL! Traders are always buying and always selling.  Wink
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
August 19, 2011, 02:27:23 PM
People are pussies for not buying... you're not buying... you are a pussy
Activity: 836
Merit: 1007
"How do you eat an elephant? One bit at a time..."
August 19, 2011, 02:03:00 PM
Yes, I had the same problem. I moved to ExchangeBitcoins.com and I'm getting much better action. I have nothing to do with ExchangeBitcoins.com - I'm just finding better liquidity there than TradeHill. Yesterday I pulled BTC off of TradeHill, moved it over to ExchangeBitcoins.com and got a quick fill. I requested an ACH withdrawal and the money was sitting in my bank account today! With their new bank branch deposit option I think you'll see a large influx of ready buyers and a stronger exchange. Their volume is already gaining on TradeHill and Virtex.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
August 19, 2011, 01:12:58 PM
You've got to be kidding me.  As of now (12:09 p.m. US Central Time) I've been watching the charts on Mt. Gox Live go nuts.  And what about Tradehill?  Last deal...31 minutes ago.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!  If I had USD to buy, I'd buy, but I need to SELL first to buy you pussies.  Get picked on too much in high school and now you guys can't play ball?
Pages:
Jump to: