Pages:
Author

Topic: Put 3500 usd today on chared vs stickland fight - page 2. (Read 308 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
🇵🇭
Is that you Fishy001? He was last active here last November 15 while you created your account and start posting same bet brag type thread during November 16. There’s a similarities on the way you want to brag your own bet and encourage everyone to follow your lead.

There’s no need to update us about your bet status because no one is asking for you to update us here. Just enjoy your profit on your own mate.

Activity: 68
Merit: 8

1.91  vs  1.90
you can't tell who could win though by just the odds but that's the odds. but i saw same predictions so you are not the only who is seeing the same possibility. but Strickland has more experienced, he lost against periera but that's because its periera. he's a bad ass who beats champions.

i'm more surprise with what you plan to buy. many clothes and champagne lol why not just beer, rum or whiskey.

I can tell i am analysiy expert on mma.  The odds you see on bookies re wrong.

Im going to celibrate today.

Watch out.  Not every day i can predict fights but when i do i win.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

1.91  vs  1.90
you can't tell who could win though by just the odds but that's the odds. but i saw same predictions so you are not the only who is seeing the same possibility. but Strickland has more experienced, he lost against periera but that's because its periera. he's a bad ass who beats champions.

i'm more surprise with what you plan to buy. many clothes and champagne lol why not just beer, rum or whiskey.
Activity: 68
Merit: 8
I am aboyt to double my money .

Here proof that i really bet and and not only talk

https://www.loom.com/share/c9521aefcc6f4efdb7a797fd2fc25700

This guy chared going to win 100% and ill double my money.

This is my prediction and i am better in this than anyone else.

At the end of the  day ill buy me gift

- Inew macbook air 2022
- new clothes
-bottle of chamlainge.

Stay tuned ll post photo when i buy new macbook air in 24 hours with with the winnings. + a meal with the most expensive resuturant.
Pages:
Jump to: