Pages:
Author

Topic: Putin endorsed Ethereum - page 2. (Read 579 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 08:08:06 AM
I think that this will allow many citizens of Russia to significantly improve their financial situation. But I also heard that in Russia they want to prohibit bitcoin because they do not consider it a full currency.
Whether this is in fact, time will tell. If bitcoin is banned, then this is a step backward in development.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 31, 2017, 05:05:44 AM
This is a great news especially in Ethereum.

Russian President Vladimir Putin endorsed cryptocurrency and Bitcoin rival, Ethereum, earlier this year. What does this mean for the future of the Russian technology industry and fintech in the long term? Is Russia one-step ahead with Burger King’s WhopperCoin? With geopolitics being at the forefront of everything Russia does and those experimenting with cryptocurrencies still in doubt and insecure, Putin’s interest was treated with caution.
Source : https://www.forbes.com/sites/madhvimavadiya/2017/08/29/putin-ethereum-fintech/amp/

With this endorsement will Russia get a spot in global share in crypto , what do you think guys? Grin
A good news for Ethereum, with positive news like this I'm sure the price will be going for Bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 04:50:31 AM
I think that this will allow many citizens of Russia to significantly improve their financial situation. But I also heard that in Russia they want to prohibit bitcoin because they do not consider it a full currency.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
August 31, 2017, 03:20:37 AM
This is a great news especially in Ethereum.

Russian President Vladimir Putin endorsed cryptocurrency and Bitcoin rival, Ethereum, earlier this year. What does this mean for the future of the Russian technology industry and fintech in the long term? Is Russia one-step ahead with Burger King’s WhopperCoin? With geopolitics being at the forefront of everything Russia does and those experimenting with cryptocurrencies still in doubt and insecure, Putin’s interest was treated with caution.
Source : https://www.forbes.com/sites/madhvimavadiya/2017/08/29/putin-ethereum-fintech/amp/

With this endorsement will Russia get a spot in global share in crypto , what do you think guys? Grin
Pages:
Jump to: