Pages:
Author

Topic: Putin just endorsed Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - page 3. (Read 405 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I also heard nothing but words.  Metaphors and all.  But I liked the words of Herman Gref.  He is absolutely right that if Russia imposes strict bans, then outflow of people from the country will begin.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Well I just saw the actual video in youtube and it was exactly what I predicted... no mention of bitcoin at all, only some vague statements about "blockchain technology".

Im afraid that they are going to sell their own russian centralized shitcoin to the masses, but the good part is, Putin seems like a smart guy, so if they don't let people own Bitcoin, im sure that him and everyone that is smart will load up on Bitcoin while they sell russian shitcoin to the uninformed ones.

The world is now a chess game in which countries must own Bitcoin to be relevant, whoever starts first will have the advantage and whoever starts first will start the chain reaction to a massive bullrun of countries buying BTC reserves.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Sounds good on paper, but you never know with Russia. I want to hope for the best but you really never know.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Toso2Cd_30

What do you think?

Personally, I'm not really a fan of Putin and wouldn't really trust him. Putin is a mobster of the highest order, everything he touches and speaks to is tainted and corrupted. The whole world knows this, even the guys running the bots and propaganda systems for his benefit know it. Also, Russia was supposed to launch their own mining department.

With that being said, if Russia were to invest in Bitcoin, I think SOME countries would follow very rapidly, so it might be very bullish.

Thoughts?

I agree to every word you say. I guess there is a high chance that many countries will follow this way. Huge amounts of money are in opposite of the crypto market door. But this door is closed yet due to the lack of regulation. As soon as the world will compose suitable regulation they (money) will get in and this will become the cause of a huge surge. I believe that this will happen and this will be the greatest shift in the crypto history.
Activity: 182
Yes. If they use some scamcoin e.g. create something like VVP token (v.v.putin), it will not make a sense. But if they make crypthocurrency that you can be easily exchanged  to gas/oil/coal that can be real deal.

Oh yeah, I hope they don't create a putincoin and then the u.s. would be forced to createa trumpcoin... Grin

As long as there's no corruption in here...
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Yes. If they use some scamcoin e.g. create something like VVP token (v.v.putin), it will not make a sense. But if they make crypthocurrency that you can be easily exchanged  to gas/oil/coal that can be real deal.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

What do you think?

Personally, I'm not really a fan of Putin and wouldn't really trust him. Putin is a mobster of the highest order, everything he touches and speaks to is tainted and corrupted. The whole world knows this, even the guys running the bots and propaganda systems for his benefit know it. Also, Russia was supposed to launch their own mining department.

With that being said, if Russia were to invest in Bitcoin, I think SOME countries would follow very rapidly, so it might be very bullish.

Thoughts?

I have watch the video with keen interest  and observed that President Putin is very serious about the business of cryptocurrency adoption in his country. He does not want his country to be left behind in the scheme of things internationally. To me it's a welcome development for him to introduce cryptocurrency to Russia officially. It's going to be a big booster to the price of Bitcoin and altcoins in the crypto market
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
I think it's great. Powerful people accepting that blockchain is here to stay legitimize bitcoin, but the problem is if they are going get crypto reserves in any other coin that isn't bitcoin. If they are serious then they will add a big bitcoin reserve in their portfolio, just as they have gold reserves. If they get scammed, they will load on ethereum or any other shitcoin. And there's also the possibility the will issue their own cryptoscam instead of just accepting bitcoin.

If it turns out Putin is talking about bitcoin, then yes, other countries must follow or they will be left behind.
Activity: 168

What do you think?

Thoughts?

Pages:
Jump to: