Pages:
Author

Topic: Putin 'killed' by Femen activist - page 2. (Read 2614 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 07, 2014, 11:21:21 AM
It is just a silly publicity stunt but I am all for the public display of titties.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 07, 2014, 09:47:49 AM
and they're all just standing there while she's killing Putin Cheesy

Probably taken from the Madame Tussauds' wax museum in London. Very creative piece of work in photoshop image modification though.  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 07, 2014, 09:29:32 AM
good remarks.
so I've done some searching and it seems that the figure to the Obama's right is Spanish king Juan Carlos

Yeah... seems so:

Juan Carlos, Obama, Hollande, Merkel & Abe.

and they're all just standing there while she's killing Putin Cheesy
legendary
June 07, 2014, 04:35:51 AM
good remarks.
so I've done some searching and it seems that the figure to the Obama's right is Spanish king Juan Carlos

Yeah... seems so:

Juan Carlos, Obama, Hollande, Merkel & Abe.
Activity: 70
June 07, 2014, 04:32:49 AM
the man to the right of Obama - not sure, but couldn't it be David Cameron, UK Prime Minister?

The pic was based on another pic, which was taken during D Day anniversary. So it could be Cameron, but I don't think he is partially bald headed. Plus, he is much taller.

good remarks.
legendary
June 07, 2014, 04:19:19 AM
the man to the right of Obama - not sure, but couldn't it be David Cameron, UK Prime Minister?

The pic was based on another pic, which was taken during D Day anniversary. So it could be Cameron, but I don't think he is partially bald headed. Plus, he is much taller.
June 07, 2014, 04:10:18 AM
I recognize Obama there not sure who the other two were besides Putin
Femen girls provide a service lol.

On the left, it is François Hollande, the president of France. Don't know who is the guy on the right of Obama. As I have posted earlier, these radical feminist groups such as Femen and Pussy Riot are just a bunch of attention seeking whores.

Activity: 61
June 07, 2014, 01:21:19 AM
 Cheesy
legendary
June 07, 2014, 01:05:37 AM

On the left, it is François Hollande, the president of France. Don't know who is the guy on the right of Obama. As I have posted earlier, these radical feminist groups such as Femen and Pussy Riot are just a bunch of attention seeking whores.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 07, 2014, 12:48:34 AM
I smiled at that photo
legendary
June 07, 2014, 12:08:06 AM
i don't know how pussy riot shoving dead chickens up their vaginas is any different from lady gaga. maybe they're just into doing provocative things for the attention.

The important thing is that they forced a small kid to watch everything, while the retard was shoving dead chickens up her vagina. These sort of things may be common in the Western world, but much abhorred elsewhere. No wonder that the pussy riot is hated by much of the population in the ex-USSR republics.
Activity: 518
June 06, 2014, 07:37:07 PM
i don't know how pussy riot shoving dead chickens up their vaginas...

This stuff still disgusts me. A combination of necrophilia and animal sex. Video link should have a word of warning (other than NSFW)

Activity: 434
June 06, 2014, 07:21:12 PM
i don't know how pussy riot shoving dead chickens up their vaginas is any different from lady gaga. maybe they're just into doing provocative things for the attention.
Activity: 112
June 06, 2014, 07:05:09 PM
It depends, if we're talking about the real feminists, I would actually argue that pussy riot fall into that category, because all they were doing was fighting for free speech and basic rights like that which I can agree with

Either you don't know much about the Pussy Riot, or you are having some real issues with yourself.  Grin

You might classify the video (given below) as an example for the Pussy Riot fighting for free speech and basic rights, but most of the people would classify it as a sign of mental illness.

(NSFW)

http://rutube.ru/video/cf2ef300b1874c7d3da8f5d8f6a50ae8/

my eyes are bleeding
Activity: 434
June 06, 2014, 04:51:15 PM
It depends, if we're talking about the real feminists, I would actually argue that pussy riot fall into that category, because all they were doing was fighting for free speech and basic rights like that which I can agree with

Either you don't know much about the Pussy Riot, or you are having some real issues with yourself.  Grin

You might classify the video (given below) as an example for the Pussy Riot fighting for free speech and basic rights, but most of the people would classify it as a sign of mental illness.

(NSFW)

i don't know how you c an chalk that up to being a feminist. there's another word for it, and it's called civil/human rights activism. just because they happen to be females does not make it feminism.
June 06, 2014, 04:48:49 PM
I can't find the link now but I read a confession of a former member of this group describing practices used at their training - and it looked anything but liberty fighters. and I remember her saying that only good-looking women are chosen for "public appearances". oh, how feministic it is...  Cheesy
Activity: 518
June 06, 2014, 04:41:54 PM

Either you don't know much about the Pussy Riot, or you are having some real issues with yourself.  Grin

(NSFW)

..... Holy shit I didn't know about that, for fucks sake, where have all the real feminists gone?! >_< God fucking damnit! Fucking western propaganda >_<

Seriously, don't look at that video everybody LOL Tongue

I just realize about another modified western propaganda story  Shocked holy smokes, that's disgusting

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
June 06, 2014, 03:55:14 PM

(NSFW)

..... Holy shit I didn't know about that, for fucks sake, where have all the real feminists gone?! >_< God fucking damnit! Fucking western propaganda >_<

Seriously, don't look at that video everybody LOL Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
June 06, 2014, 01:45:47 PM
because all they were doing was fighting for free speech and basic rights
WHAT?!   Shocked

I wouldn't call their demands , BASIC rights Smiley.

Yep, basic rights to masturbate using frozen chicken. Cheesy
legendary
June 06, 2014, 12:59:42 PM

Either you don't know much about the Pussy Riot, or you are having some real issues with yourself.  Grin

(NSFW)

Pages:
Jump to: