Pages:
Author

Topic: Putin says Russia's military strength unmatchable - page 3. (Read 4761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
Crimea first declared independence ("Everyone should recognize that peoples have the right to choose their own future"), held a referendum and then joined Russia since 96% of its population said "yes" to the accession.

You may not like it, but do you deny peoples the right to choose their own future?

You mean this democratic way ? 96% of the population ... do you include the amount of tatars ? Do we need to recall you ... and all Ukrainian who left ... ?

96% .... here is again the proof that it has been a real "dictator" takeover !

http://uatoday.tv/news/moscow-agent-strelkov-admits-russian-army-behind-crimean-referendum-404995.html

Quote from: RussianLie
Iror Girkin tells Russian TV that Crimeans did not support Russian annexation

Ex-insurgent leader Igor Girkin ('Strelkov') has admitted in a recent Russian TV interview that the March 2014 Crimean referendum was forced through by Russian occupation forces and received almost no local support.

In an interview on the ‘Polit-Ring TV show on Russia's NeuroMirTV earlier this week, Girkin, who was present throughout the seizure of Crimea before playing a leading role in the Russian insurgency in east Ukraine, admitted that the whole referendum was only possible thanks to the presence of Russian troops.

During the interview, Girkin explained that Crimean MPs had been rounded up and forced to vote for a referendum on the separation of Crimea from Ukraine.

"I did not see any support from the (Crimean) state authorities in Simferopol where I was. It was militants who collected deputies and forced them to vote. Yes, I was one of commanders of those militants," Girkin told Russian TV.

The Russian annexation of Crimea in March 2014 has sparked the biggest European security crisis since the end of the Cold War, leading to a virtual freeze in ties between Russia and the EU. The Russian Federation has repeatedly defended the Crimean referendum as legitimate, and initially claimed that militant forces which seized strategic buildings and infrastructure throughout Crimea in the run-up to the vote were merely concerned local citizens.

However, Russian President Vladimir Putin later admitted that the Russian army had been deployed in Crimea prior to the referendum. Russia also denies sending regular Russian army forces into east Ukraine.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
For truth's sake, Abramovich didn't run to the United Kingdom, though he has property there, e.g. he is known as the owner of Chelsea football club. He lives in Russia, and he served 8 years as the governor of Chukotka (autonomous okrug in Russia).

Right now he is not in very friendly terms with Putin. Putin asked him to donate a part of his wealth to the people of Chukotka, which he obliged for 8 years. But after that he decided that it was costing him too much, and quit. He is slowly moving his assets away from Russia.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
They are just greedy pigs supported by their mighty oligarchy.  They'll learn the same lesson they usually do if they keep their present course.

Are you talking about the American pigs supported by their mighty oligarchy or about the Russian ones?

The Russian oligarchs are running away to the United Kingdom (Abramovich, Berezovsky.etc) and other corrupt nations, in order to the escape tax claims which are being brought against them.

For truth's sake, Abramovich didn't run to the United Kingdom, though he has property there, e.g. he is known as the owner of Chelsea football club. He lives in Russia, and he served 8 years as the governor of Chukotka (autonomous okrug in Russia).
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
They are just greedy pigs supported by their mighty oligarchy.  They'll learn the same lesson they usually do if they keep their present course.

Are you talking about the American pigs supported by their mighty oligarchy or about the Russian ones?

The Russian oligarchs are running away to the United Kingdom (Abramovich, Berezovsky.etc) and other corrupt nations, in order to the escape tax claims which are being brought against them.

All pigs are born equal.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
and putin is absolutely right.

there is no war to be won in russia, else the US would already have conquered russia and sibiria.

We all know a war with/between the US, Russia and China would mean the end of the world.
I'm curious why the poster is written in English? Oh, wait... This photo was actually taken in Ottawa? Then what does it have to do with Crimea?

I don't think anybody here took this ballot box for the real one, nevertheless the picture sarcastically describes the situation.

You are intrigued that so many people came to vote (over 80%) of which 96% agreed to reunite with Russia (remember that Crimea had been Ukrainian only for 60 years)?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I'm curious why the poster is written in English? Oh, wait... This photo was actually taken in Ottawa? Then what does it have to do with Crimea?

I don't think anybody here took this ballot box for the real one, nevertheless the picture sarcastically describes the situation.
Looks like Russia is following along the lines of NKorea. Lets just hope it doesn't become the next NK.

I'd rather say along the lines of the USSR... Did the USSR become the next North Korea?
Crimea first declared independence ("Everyone should recognize that peoples have the right to choose their own future"), held a referendum and then joined Russia since 96% of its population said "yes" to the accession.

You may not like it, but do you deny peoples the right to choose their own future?

Sure...

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Sure...

When we are poor in economic and politic management ... the only issue is => We have a great army ... just to give nationalist to citizen and put the fear to avoid to be kicked out !

Russia will never miss an hypocrisis style ... after took Crimea ... Lavrov at ONU asked to add a new proposition ...

Quote from: Russia
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov suggested that the ONU Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations among States support the provisions on the inadmissibility of unconstitutional change of government.

About this Lavrov said on Monday during his speech in the debate in the UN Security Council.

"Everyone should recognize that peoples have the right to choose their own future without outside interference in their internal affairs," - said Lavrov.

His speech coincided with the first anniversary of the change of power in Ukraine, which the country is called "Revolution dignity", and the flight of former President Viktor Yanukovych.

And how they took Crimea ? LoL , yes no weapons ... only some little green men !

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
We only have economic wars these days. Russia still does not have enough financial power to win these types for wars yet.
That's why we have sanctions, to keep Russia weak financially.
legendary
Activity: 1110

When we are poor in economic and politic management ... the only issue is => We have a great army ... just to give nationalist to citizen and put the fear to avoid to be kicked out !

Russia will never miss an hypocrisis style ... after took Crimea ... Lavrov at ONU asked to add a new proposition ...

Quote from: Russia
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov suggested that the ONU Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations among States support the provisions on the inadmissibility of unconstitutional change of government.

About this Lavrov said on Monday during his speech in the debate in the UN Security Council.

"Everyone should recognize that peoples have the right to choose their own future without outside interference in their internal affairs," - said Lavrov.

His speech coincided with the first anniversary of the change of power in Ukraine, which the country is called "Revolution dignity", and the flight of former President Viktor Yanukovych.

And how they took Crimea ? LoL , yes no weapons ... only some little green men !
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
Same propaganda as usual, Kim Jung Un does the same. "We are so scary, so many nukes". It's how things go, it's just an ego war.
A small correction. After (or before) she tries to invade Iran, she will be assassinated by CIA like Kennedy... Provided she becomes the president in the first place, which I doubt. I'm always lolling when I hear this abbreviation, sounds like fetus in a pot.

It is almost 99.9% certain that she will be the Democrat candidate in 2016. And with the recent demographic changes, which have occurred in the past few decades, it is almost impossible for the GOP to win presidential elections anymore.

I heard her say that she was not going to run for the presidency (as being too old and too tired of politics), though she might have been just flirting with her electorate.

Since when have you started believing what politicians say? Smiley

I didn't say that I believed that she wouldn't run, I just mentioned that had heard her saying so. Obviously, she might have been playing a touchy.
Activity: 675
Merit: 500
A small correction. After (or before) she tries to invade Iran, she will be assassinated by CIA like Kennedy... Provided she becomes the president in the first place, which I doubt. I'm always lolling when I hear this abbreviation, sounds like fetus in a pot.

It is almost 99.9% certain that she will be the Democrat candidate in 2016. And with the recent demographic changes, which have occurred in the past few decades, it is almost impossible for the GOP to win presidential elections anymore.

I heard her say that she was not going to run for the presidency (as being too old and too tired of politics), though she might have been just flirting with her electorate.

Since when have you started believing what politicians say? Smiley
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
WWIII will go something like this, Russia pushes a button and instantly 48.5% of the worlds population drops then the US pushes a button and another 48.5% drop. The remaining 1% then beat each other to death with clubs made from chunks of plutonium scavenged from all the obsolete nuclear weapons.

Lord Rothchild then re-populates the world with miniature clones of himself.

this made me laugh !  : D
Pages:
Jump to: