Pages:
Author

Topic: Putin's American hand will be cut off - page 3. (Read 353 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 987
Give all before death
August 02, 2023, 04:27:56 AM
The judiciary should be given the freedom to carry out its function without intimidation and influence by any other arm of government. The news of Donald Trump conniving with Russia to engage in so many illegal activities has been widespread. But most of this news has been promoted by Democrats who are generally seen as the enemies of Trump. Most Republicans see this as a political witchhunt orchestrated to tarnish the image of Trump. I also doubt if Trump will ever be indicted for any criminal offense because most of his court cases have ended without making him a criminal. If Trump is found guilty he should face the punishment. But many people see it as a plan by the ruling party to undermine his chances of winning the next elections.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1021
August 02, 2023, 02:09:57 AM
Alik Bakhshi

Putin's American hand will be cut off

Former US President Donald Trump has finally been formally charged by Attorney Jack Smith with a crime against the United States and its citizens in attempting to deceive the results of the 2020 presidential election. The charges on four counts are so serious that Trump could end up in jail for the rest of his life:
   1. conspiracy to defraud the United States
   2. conspiracy to obstruct official procedures
   3. obstruction and attempted obstruction of official procedures
   4. conspiracy to violate the rights of citizens.

In the old days, for such accusations, everything could end in an electric chair.
    A month after Trump took office, I wrote an article about Trump's secret connection with Putin (1,2) and Russian interference in the 1916 presidential election. I hope Trump gets what he deserves, and dictator Putin finally loses hope of softening the US position towards Russia on the issue of war in Ukraine, given Trump's promise to quickly end the war if he is elected president in the upcoming elections.

1. Putin's hand in the White House. https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/31426.html
2. Putin's hand in the White House (continued). https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/32474.html

Pages:
Jump to: