Pages:
Author

Topic: Puzzlecoin - Solve the puzzle, win Bitcoin! Seeded w/ .1 BTC! - page 2. (Read 2165 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
editing ? you mean photoshop etc ?

I'd suggest against using something so fancy or powerful as Photoshop. My personal preferences are Paint.NET on windows, or GIMP on any platform. Both are free. As for any functions you need, you're not going to need any super fancy techniques or plugins.

The only other program I can see you needing for the puzzle is Audacity. Again, nothing fancy for that program either.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
editing ? you mean photoshop etc ?
i'm stuck with the trial game on level 3 xD

Check out the hints on the main page, they can push you in the right direction. Have you tried editing the picture? And what is Genesis 1:3 anyway?
i'm stuck with the trial game on level 3 xD
Can I try the game ?

Yes, there is a trial version. A link is on the main page.
Can I try the game ?
I've also implemented a trial game if anyone's on the fence about playing.

Puzzlecoin is a Notpron-style puzzle playable in web browsers. On each page of the puzzle, the goal is to get to the next level until you reach the end. To complete puzzles, you'll have to check everywhere - the source code, the images themselves, other file names - you'll have to decipher codes, layer images, and think laterally. In total, there are 45 levels. There is also a Bitcoin jackpot for successful completion of the game!

Each signup costs .005 Bitcoin (5 mBTC), with 1 mBTC of that total going into the pot for each signup. The pot will initially be seeded with a .1 BTC bounty.

You can view the website here, at
http://www.puzzlecoin.com

You can visit our IRC on Freenode at #puzzlecoin, as well as post comments, questions, and suggestions below.
Pages:
Jump to: