Pages:
Author

Topic: Q: Is it better for a child to be born or to be loved? - page 3. (Read 2338 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
Q: Is it better for a child to be born or to be loved?

Wrong choice.

It's better to born a child and love him.

WRONG you don't define choices, the mothers do. furthermore if she doesn't want to love it (as unborn and undefinied), is it torture to be carried by someone who doesn't want you?

but I 100% agree with you second line, however life ain't made of unicorn with tattooed butterfly on the ass for those not getting fdn foc...

WRONG I don't even agree, it's better for both partners to love each others, and from this love a child is born. The rest is unforeseeable... so pray for the best, prepare for the worst, and enjoy what you have, still.

Love is not something YOU or woman chosing. It's being given to you. By God. This world is beeing moved by love. God is love actually.
So Abortion is wrong in any meaning.

you don't understand when 2 people meet each other sharing a mutual feeling, some call it love... other prefer to deny it, to impose forced wedding... typical of patriarch losing facing the Empire, the true One.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet

Wrong choice.

WRONG you don't define choices, the mothers do. furthermore if she doesn't want to love it (as unborn and undefinied), is it torture to be carried by someone who doesn't want you?

but I 100% agree with you second line, however life ain't made of unicorn with tattooed butterfly on the ass for those not getting fdn foc...

WRONG I don't even agree, it's better for both partners to love each others, and from this love a child is born. The rest is unforeseeable... so pray for the best, prepare for the worst, and enjoy what you have, still.

Love is not something YOU or woman chosing. It's being given to you. By God. This world is beeing moved by love. God is love actually.
So Abortion is wrong in any meaning.

Wrong choice.

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet

Wrong choice.

depends on if pure blooded or surplus to requirements third worlder, people are a states most important asset and important decisions cant be left to such irrational beings as females

the Individual is supreme to state, because the state never fight wars.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
depends on if pure blooded or surplus to requirements third worlder, people are a states most important asset and important decisions cant be left to such irrational beings as females

Now, you mother fuckers, must understand that as who ever you are, you will to face the consequences of your choices.

Second, it's not OUR CHILD (I quote)... IT'S HER UNBORN CHILD. if you oppose, death my come.

http://www.infowars.com/19-statistics-about-abortion-that-every-american-should-know/

But we just keep killing our precious little babies anyway.

So what does a nation that kills 56 million of its own people deserve?

What kind of judgment would fit such a crime?

Please feel free to share what you think by posting a comment below…

you will fucking wrap fucking mind around this, it ain't OUR or YOURS, but of the woman. end of the discussion.

Justification: A soldier wife decide to abort her pregnancy, she is free, that's the Oath. However better not to be in the position to risk to have to do that. Who are you to judge on her choice about what is or not inside HER body. It's called PROPRIETY. same shit as vaccine. oppose, and learn. no more time to waste with such conditioners. Understand who can, and for those that don't it's the same price (Cheesy).
Pages:
Jump to: