Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 QMC.Network [BOUNTY] - The Torrent Blockchain (%15 of Premine!) 🔥🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 3320 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Hello there is no signature campaign? I am interested in promoting QMC.Network for that campaign?

It will be added in a couple of days - prioritizing budgets on socials to start with Smiley
What are the qualifications of the signature campaign sir, will junior member be able to participate on that?
Activity: 232
Hello team, is there any way i can a wallet address by just using a smart phone? or only by using computers?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 10
#StartQMCParticipation
Bounties: Twitter
QMCAddress: QbdGxwnDoFCvWtsckyEXXDyQQYHNt3a6Cu
#EndQMCParticipation
copper member
Activity: 112
Is there an online wallet paper generator instead of downloading i am having troubles downloading here I think it will be much quicker if i can generate keys on a paper

Good idea - thanks - we'll setup a paper and brain wallet generator soon
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I can see three wallets in the thread.so there is no one wallet which support all individual operator system.or people have to use different operator wallet for joining bounty
Please explain what is with you mean elaborating the subject.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
#StartQMCParticipation
Bounties: Twitter, Translation
QMCAddress: QMxtJ9sdEoKLq76zyD7UmEk533bDCjQtEn
#EndQMCParticipation
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Is there an online wallet paper generator instead of downloading i am having troubles downloading here I think it will be much quicker if i can generate keys on a paper
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
#StartQMCParticipation
Bounties: Discord
QMCAddress: QVDnMVzLKo91mTmestauMuhoPaARVWgYHT
#EndQMCParticipation
copper member
I see in your bounty program that there is no signature campaign. Why? Do you have plans to add it because it will be very effective to boost the popularity of the project in the forum? Anyway, thanks for this opportunity you have given to us. I'm sure this will be recognized soon.

Yeah, we will adding a signature bounty very soon.
We prioritized socials because we want to promote more of a user base and community, before just BTT investors.

Although with socials you get both. and our premine is only tiny.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
#StartQMCParticipation
Bounties: Discord,Telegram
QMCAddress: QMTpadfCNWxAQVoiWqdiEA94dLv4e89ac2
#EndQMCParticipation
Activity: 308
QMC Telegram channel just got 31 members but if take a look there was various experts involved taking authentication ownership with the right solutions for all the queries and all the admins are very actively involving with the participants.

Well, they definitely need to have some time to find a way to also get a lot of members on it. Maybe, by this time there is an increase of their members because they have this bounty program.

Time is very important in making the project successful. It is one way to find and get more ideas to make it more developed. For now  I am sure that many will be joining their bounty campaign because it can give profit and can help in gaining knowledge about the project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I see in your bounty program that there is no signature campaign. Why? Do you have plans to add it because it will be very effective to boost the popularity of the project in the forum? Anyway, thanks for this opportunity you have given to us. I'm sure this will be recognized soon.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
QMC Telegram channel just got 31 members but if take a look there was various experts involved taking authentication ownership with the right solutions for all the queries and all the admins are very actively involving with the participants.

Well, they definitely need to have some time to find a way to also get a lot of members on it. Maybe, by this time there is an increase of their members because they have this bounty program.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 0
#StartQMCParticipation
Bounties: Twitter
QMCAddress: QiXUw2mT2ik2UCiW1AismUci4i9xfqMLoT
#EndQMCParticipation
Activity: 574
#StartQMCParticipation
Bounties: Discord
QMCAddress: QcX8FjQpHoYcexwCJ8z7R11t18bLUdVc5D
#EndQMCParticipation
copper member
Activity: 532
Yes, they are actively updating and addressing those inquiries and questions. The telegram admins are quite good and accomodating. One way to captivate interest and attention.
Dua
Activity: 616
#StartQMCParticipation
Bounties: Telegram
#EndQMCParticipation
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Hi admin I can’t download my wallet for registration in bounty. What could be the cause? Maybe the operating system is not suitable?
I'm not sure, but maybe there were some problems on the site. Try again later to install the wallet on your personal computer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I can see three wallets in the thread.so there is no one wallet which support all individual operator system.or people have to use different operator wallet for joining bounty
Pages:
Jump to: