Pages:
Author

Topic: Qoinpro scam help - page 2. (Read 540 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 07:11:29 AM
They have wallets where I have deposit my BTC for withdraw Bitcoin Cash, 2 months ago I have withdraw my 0.7 BTC and they are gone.
This is the wallet address 1E8pJXNJwpqhdNGLcxgSpEL3uEVshPw89c

There's no way to contact them?
Activity: 504
Merit: 267
HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!
January 16, 2018, 01:05:05 AM
If you withdrew 0.7 BTC two months ago, never received the coins and sent them literally thousands of emails which they ignored, there is a fairly good chance they never processed the withdrawal request. In other words, they stole your coins. Legitimate exchanges will respond to your emails and provide support services. Only thieves ignore emails from people they stole from. Makes sense?

What would be nice though, to really make your accusation believable, is for you to provide solid proof or evidence of the scam. Screen shots of the withdrawal showing the address you withdrew the coins to and the amount withdrawn, that same BTC address showing nothing arrived, support tickets you opened, etc.

If this scam accusation is true, then you have this community’s thanks for helping others avoid losses too. Best to avoid any engagement with or exposure to this exchange until your accusation is resolved. 0.7 BTC is a serious loss.

Qoinpro isn't an exchange, it's a faucet. Isn't too surprising that they're not paying 0.7 BTC if OP really made that much.

OP, how did you even get 0.7 BTC on Qoinpro? You must have thousands of referrals if you have that much earnings...
You also know that this is basically a pyramid scheme right?

they have wallets where you can also deposit money.., that's how
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
January 15, 2018, 06:25:46 PM
If you withdrew 0.7 BTC two months ago, never received the coins and sent them literally thousands of emails which they ignored, there is a fairly good chance they never processed the withdrawal request. In other words, they stole your coins. Legitimate exchanges will respond to your emails and provide support services. Only thieves ignore emails from people they stole from. Makes sense?

What would be nice though, to really make your accusation believable, is for you to provide solid proof or evidence of the scam. Screen shots of the withdrawal showing the address you withdrew the coins to and the amount withdrawn, that same BTC address showing nothing arrived, support tickets you opened, etc.

If this scam accusation is true, then you have this community’s thanks for helping others avoid losses too. Best to avoid any engagement with or exposure to this exchange until your accusation is resolved. 0.7 BTC is a serious loss.

Qoinpro isn't an exchange, it's a faucet. Isn't too surprising that they're not paying 0.7 BTC if OP really made that much.

OP, how did you even get 0.7 BTC on Qoinpro? You must have thousands of referrals if you have that much earnings...
You also know that this is basically a pyramid scheme right?
January 15, 2018, 04:39:47 AM
Thank you very much for the answer, I've thousands ticket opened, all the screenshot, I hope that no one gets cheated anymore
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
January 14, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

January 14, 2018, 05:46:51 PM
Hello guys,
2 months ago I have withdraw my 0.7 BTC on QoinPro, but the bitcoins have disappeared, I have sent thousands email to the qoinpro support but they didn't answer me.
Please help me
Pages:
Jump to: