Pages:
Author

Topic: QTUM is real ETHEREUM killer x50 rise potential - page 3. (Read 2038 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Qtum is QTUM, ETH is ETH and NEO is NEO there is nothing like next ETH or Ethereum killer.
ETH is backed by many big companies and who is backing qtum? ETH is also a tried and tested platform so why one need to use Qtum instead of ETH. And also we still don't know about Qtum's security (Though ETH has been compromised once)

maybe matchpool can answer your question why they preffered to move form eth to qtum today:)
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I think NEO have more potential than QTUM to be real ETHEREUM killer, NEO is currently trading around $30 but it will soon reach $100.

I am quite bullish with NEO and grabbing more and more when it get dumped. I am also buying QTUM but I don't have any over speculation over it.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Qtum is QTUM, ETH is ETH and NEO is NEO there is nothing like next ETH or Ethereum killer.
ETH is backed by many big companies and who is backing qtum? ETH is also a tried and tested platform so why one need to use Qtum instead of ETH. And also we still don't know about Qtum's security (Though ETH has been compromised once)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Not sure about it being an ETH killer but definitely will take competition away from ETH in central Asia, but my main concern with QTUM is NEO and ICON, because I see them being the strongest in Asia mainly NEO.

Look at ETH as android and NEO like Apple
QTUM is like some 3rd party rarely used phone OS

Activity: 151
Ethereum killer!
Really?
I don't think so.
Qtum has a long way to go to kill etheruem.
Ethereum has one of the strongest team and community among all cryptocurrency.
And Ethereum is going to 400$ very soon
Remember my word.

I think so. The ETH has much big user community.
Ethereum killer!
Really?
I don't think so.
Remember my word.

so why do you think eth lost matchpool a 15 mil $ project to QTUM today after mainnet release.
what will happen when the other big projects start to move from ethereum to qtum?
let me tell you eth will be killed by qtum at the end
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
Ethereum killer!
Really?
I don't think so.
Remember my word.
Hi lads,

This time i am with you with another skyrocketing project called QTUM.
Yesterday it released its mainnet and today matchpool announced changing from ethereum to QTUM.They are planning to send their own sattelites to space so they will not depend on the other internet sources.

Qtum is called Ethereum killer and it will steal more and more projects from ethereum.
If we compare their marketcaps QTUM is x50 cheaper than Ethereum.

we have much more way to go

ladies and gentleman take your seats and watch this beutiful coin climbing the stairs for top 3.

regards
Pages:
Jump to: