Pages:
Author

Topic: QTUM Signature and Avatar Campaign [READ THE OP] - page 34. (Read 52198 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
Currently I can't update the spreadsheet because right now I'm in an event, I forgot to bring my charger. I can't login my gmail account because of security reason (Phone verification). All application who will accepted tomorrow until Monday (+8 Timezone) will be enrolled in 2nd week for this campaign.

And next week every rank we need 30 slot. So we still need more participant here.

Update about escrow please go to this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17470701

And may I suggest to all accepted participant to same your Time to gmt +8 so that our counting post daily is the same.

Regards.

OK, thank you sir!
your signature campaign is the best!
I love it Smiley
Activity: 722
Merit: 259
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is SFR10 from bitcointalk.org and today is 1/14/2017. I would be acting as escrow provider for "QTUM Signature and Avatar Campaign". 3[btc] have been sent to me (for 1st week of the campaign):
https://blockchain.info/tx/9efbf903a8286c344828b6b3859a068561b3fede7f7aef185a3ffb2ee84f1e61
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1Gm5K2H2fjD2oiTn4rWC5GwQMn2xMUBc5g
H4Zqxvs/fJlmvo4xPt6j8nIDb/l1GdPefA38fhYmgrkmLlhXYvlWwbprmWdiSeSYI4WLeuDvEOQNmlcLcA0+ePA=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

As long as the expense doesn't exceeds 3BTC (minus my 1% fee) for 1st week, everything is safe Smiley
Take note: My 1% fee is also included in this transaction.

Update: Since payments are on Tuesdays, I would be able to make payments on Tuesday night (around 6 or 7PM forum time, depends on how traffic is), due to my real life work.

Thank you for that.  If the weekly expenses go over 3BTC, the remaining participants will have to wait a day until we send more BTC to the escrow.  I don't think it will go over 3BTC, simply because we would need about 175 participants at max postings to reach that.  Right now we have about 95, so there should be BTC carried over to pay for week 2.  We have calculated that 225 participants will cost 3.5-4 BTC a week, and we are running this for 6 more weeks.

There is space left for over 100 more participants.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Bitcoitalk Name: nikilavi
Prolife Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nikilavi-877945
Starting Post: 79
Bitcoin Address: 1EvoTmncXtFs53hr29mpbdDPwfjzjmZ43G
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Currently I can't update the spreadsheet because right now I'm in an event, I forgot to bring my charger. I can't login my gmail account because of security reason (Phone verification). All application who will accepted tomorrow until Monday (+8 Timezone) will be enrolled in 2nd week for this campaign.

And next week every rank we need 30 slot. So we still need more participant here.

Update about escrow please go to this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17470701

And may I suggest to all accepted participant to same your Time to gmt +8 so that our counting post daily is the same.

Regards.
No problem sir , we understand. We trust you and goodluck to your event.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
i want to join in your signature campaign,
Bitcoitalk Name: Bellator
Prolife Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bellator-346500
Current Rank: Member
Starting Post: 62
Bitcoin Address: 1ESHaa4Teg8vPaLR7aDNgcuXCzKpYajDCH
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

Regards.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
Bitcoitalk Name: MrCrank
Prolife Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mrcrank-908376
Starting Post: 113
Bitcoin Address: 1GEeC2tiwtigc8mQUY9XcnSWh9AiQvGDpG

Thank you!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
is this still open for new members ? I will change my signature once the OP confirms.
Yes,You guys are always welcome to apply this sig campaign.Check out the last post by Qtum

After consulting with our campaign manager, he advised me to send 3BTC to the escrow.  I submitted this expense to Patrick, and our escrow said he will sign the message once he receives it.  This money will be used to pay the participants on Tuesday.

The escrow fee is 1% right off the top.

There is still about 100 spaces available in this signature campaign, and we will be starting a social media campaign shortly.  

Thanks for participating, if you have any questions please contact BlackMambaPH.  He is active on Slack and Bitcointalk, and his work so far has been exceptional.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
“What can’t kill Bitcoin, makes it (us) stronger.”
is this still open for new members ? I will change my signature once the OP confirms.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is SFR10 from bitcointalk.org and today is 1/14/2017. I would be acting as escrow provider for "QTUM Signature and Avatar Campaign". 3[btc] have been sent to me (for 1st week of the campaign):
https://blockchain.info/tx/9efbf903a8286c344828b6b3859a068561b3fede7f7aef185a3ffb2ee84f1e61
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1Gm5K2H2fjD2oiTn4rWC5GwQMn2xMUBc5g
H4Zqxvs/fJlmvo4xPt6j8nIDb/l1GdPefA38fhYmgrkmLlhXYvlWwbprmWdiSeSYI4WLeuDvEOQNmlcLcA0+ePA=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

As long as the expense doesn't exceeds 3BTC (minus my 1% fee) for 1st week, everything is safe Smiley
Take note: My 1% fee is also included in this transaction.

Update: Since payments are on Tuesdays, I would be able to make payments on Tuesday night (around 6 or 7PM forum time, depends on how traffic is), due to my real life work.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
I would like to join this campaign.  Smiley

Bitcointalk Name: lordquanta
profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lordquanta-925500
Current Rank: jr. member
Starting post: 33
Bitcoin address: 1AeivF9LmphsczJqY3H9tpAQKSAD8qKn2A

I would change the signature n avtar after acceptance.

Thank you!
Activity: 155
Would love to join your campaign Smiley

Bitcointalk Name: Terpercaya
Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/terpercaya-887828
Starting Post: 92 (this one includes)
Bitcoin Address: 13CH7im6cLcpi4KURhtbMKpDCSndrL3vGd
Activity: 166
“What can’t kill Bitcoin, makes it (us) stronger.”
Bitcoitalk Name: ArrogantX
Prolife Link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=243013
Current Rank: Full Member
Starting Post: 144
Bitcoin Address: 1KbCRTGQc7oma5NN4taw9ELVhp5PhB149r
After consulting with our campaign manager, he advised me to send 3BTC to the escrow.  I submitted this expense to Patrick, and our escrow said he will sign the message once he receives it.  This money will be used to pay the participants on Tuesday.

There is still about 100 spaces available in this signature campaign, and we will be starting a social media campaign shortly. 

Thanks for participating, if you have any questions please contact BlackMambaPH.  He is active on Slack and Bitcointalk, and his work so far has been exceptional.

Is there additional payment for members wearing the avatar? I think there should be an avatar bonus just like most of the campaign on this forum Cheesy

We pay really well, I don't think we'll offer extra for wearing the avatar.  It's a package deal, if you want to participate you have to wear the avatar.  This signature campaign could cost us as much as 25BTC by March 1st if we had double the participants, so as of right now we expect to pay about 10 or 11 with 95 people.  So far only 2 or 3 people have complained about the pay rate.

We will be starting other social media projects soon, and we plan to pay a decent rate for those.  We'll cross post them in this thread, and add them to the OP. 

If you have any questions, please get in touch with BlackMambaPH.  His work so far is excellent and I haven't received a single complaint, other than him being too strict haha
Activity: 1176
After consulting with our campaign manager, he advised me to send 3BTC to the escrow.  I submitted this expense to Patrick, and our escrow said he will sign the message once he receives it.  This money will be used to pay the participants on Tuesday.

Thanks for participating, if you have any questions please contact BlackMambaPH.  He is active on Slack and Bitcointalk, and his work so far has been exceptional.

Is there additional payment for members wearing the avatar? I think there should be an avatar bonus just like most of the campaign on this forum Cheesy

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Please update my status to Member. Thanks.
Activity: 205
Thanks for accepting Blackmamba  Wink
Activity: 497
Merit: 252

Ok thank you , this was first time i was thinking to test Signature campaign. So that i can stay active on forum. But its fine. I will test some other time on any other campaign.

Thanks for update.

Activity: 1022
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
sorry but can you let me know why I was denied?

Even if i am just ordinary member, i can said that your post is currently in poor quality, if i give you quality score between 1-100 then i will give you 42, try to improving your quality post then perhaps you will given chance to participate in signature campaign. If i inspect my self then my quality post only between 70-80 Grin

Thanks xdtiagonzhar for the explanation about this.

Good day manager is there a avatar campaign only in your campapign?  I would like to wear your avatar if you want me to wear it.
Will wait for your reply on this thread.thank you.

No. If you wear only the avatar you'll not eligible for the payment same with if you only wear the signature code.
Need to apply both avatar and signature codes for payment.
Spreadsheet Updated!
Pages:
Jump to: