Pages:
Author

Topic: Qty. 48 225GH/s fpga's..... 11TH/s potential.... $73,000.00 Retail Value... - page 2. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
225MH/s not GH/s. What have you been smoking bro? Or is it MD5 hashes?

It 225GH/s... I'm not smoking,insane,a scammer, or any of that other crap...  Just an engineer who's been doing this for decades and understands the full capability of FPGA's.  A valuable asset to this forum in many ways, but it seems as though you have it out for me for no reason.... What crawled up your ass?  If you don't agree, just ignore the auctions... Don't rain on anyone else's parade.... I am offering a legitmate opportunity for pioneers to make great headway.
KNC is at $5000 for 500 GH/s, so 11 TH/s would cost $110k, I'm sure the extra $40k would cover the cost to hire an engineer to design the boards and program the chips.  And you don't have to hope they reach their "potential"

This is true.... I will also throw in my personal guidance to proper engineering resources (Schematic, component sourcing, printing, assembling) for any project that you may have in mind for your use of the FPGA's.
Seems legit.

Thanks for coming to my defense.... Some of these other guys need to learn to calculate chip hashing power.

I'm totally being sarcastic. You are selling bullshit in FPGA form.

Here's a hashrate comparison chart for fpga's: http://www.dinigroup.com/~mdini/Bitcoin_mhash_FPGA_guide_v1402.pdf

I don't bullshit and make remarks that are supposed to emotionally sway people into disbelief... I just provide facts from engineers about these components which have helped me do extremely well with mining....  As stated before, don't waste your time debating.....  Read the facts, make the calculations for yourself, and don't be swayed into herd mentality. I showed the guys at the Engineering office the comments and we had a blast laughing... Thanks!!! This is a perfect example of someone who is a part of some "teaparty" republican sect would do to try to sway you from independence..... The U.S. Gov is shutdown.... Save your bickering for that.

Tell you what. Show me ~11TH/s working with these FPGA's with details for power consumption, and I'll consider a $73k USD bid.

I'm not going to implement these chips to prove that this would work... Just ask an engineer.  The details for power consumption can be found on the Xilinx datasheet located in the auction, or the Xilinx website....
cp1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Stop using branwallets
KNC is at $5000 for 500 GH/s, so 11 TH/s would cost $110k, I'm sure the extra $40k would cover the cost to hire an engineer to design the boards and program the chips.  And you don't have to hope they reach their "potential"
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
225MH/s not GH/s. What have you been smoking bro? Or is it MD5 hashes?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Seems legit.

Thanks for coming to my defense.... Some of these other guys need to learn to calculate chip hashing power.

Here's a hashrate comparison chart for fpga's: http://www.dinigroup.com/~mdini/Bitcoin_mhash_FPGA_guide_v1402.pdf

I don't bullshit and make remarks that are supposed to emotionally sway people into disbelief... I just provide facts from engineers about these components which have helped me do extremely well with mining....  As stated before, don't waste your time debating.....  Read the facts, make the calculations for yourself, and don't be swayed into herd mentality. I showed the guys at the Engineering office the comments and we had a blast laughing... Thanks!!! This is a perfect example of someone who is a part of some "teaparty" republican sect would do to try to sway you from independence..... The U.S. Gov is shutdown.... Save your bickering for that.

Tell you what. Show me ~11TH/s working with these FPGA's with details for power consumption, and I'll consider a $73k USD bid.
Seems legit.

Why would anyone buy the FPGAs from you instead of just buying them direct?  I assume they're just the FPGA, no program, boards, PS, etc?

I am selling the chips for much cheaper than retail distributors, also I am giving pioneering people a chance to take the power into their own hands...
Here's an engineering group's comparison sheet of fpga hashing power:

http://www.dinigroup.com/~mdini/Bitcoin_mhash_FPGA_guide_v1402.pdf
hahahaha

the pdf doesn't say anything about 225GHz, only 200 mhz. I guess its not revelant to anyone who knows anything about English too

You're not going to find anything about "Hashing Power" in the datasheet....LOL!!! TROLL!!!  Once again, someone who does not know about fpga's.  What you will find is the number of gates and macrocells that the fpga has which will help you calculate your hashing power... fucking moron. It's not 225GHz, it's 225GH/s.... There's a difference.... For all you "Geniuses" out there please read the listing carefully and only make valuable additions to the post please... Stop wasting space and time....
How about you just take your attitude and leave that way >

My attitude is certainty that has to do with facts....  I'm sorry that you're trying to sell a KnC miner on your signature tag and now you realize your poor choice.... There is hope for you though... You'll get a chance to see those who can think out the box triumph.... Of course, you would want me to leave if you're selling a KnC miner...

Cheers.
And if you took the time to look- im not selling anything. At all. Its a group buy... you seem to be confused. Also some proof of your claims would be nice.
Good Point... I'm not a middleman, I actually have all of the fpga's that are listed in various auctions...  Here's more info to show how these hashrates are even possible... Here's the link of a very good hashrate comparison of fpga's.... Anyone that can do proportions should be able to calculate the hashrates of my chips listed from this comparison chart. Gates and Macrocells are the main variables that should be used for the hashrate calculation of an fpga chip...  The power required would be located on the actual Xilinx datasheet:
http://www.dinigroup.com/~mdini/Bitcoin_mhash_FPGA_guide_v1402.pdf

As you can see, the amount of gates is usually a good gauge of the hashrate... This comparison chart is from an Engineer Group that builds extremely powerful dev. boards and they have PERSONALLY validated the potential hashrates for these chips if properly implemented.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
He's just an idiot scammer spamming the forum.
cp1
Activity: 616
Stop using branwallets
Why would anyone buy the FPGAs from you instead of just buying them direct?  I assume they're just the FPGA, no program, boards, PS, etc?
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
hahahaha

the pdf doesn't say anything about 225GHz, only 200 mhz. I guess its not revelant to anyone who knows anything about English too

You're not going to find anything about "Hashing Power" in the datasheet....LOL!!! TROLL!!!  Once again, someone who does not know about fpga's.  What you will find is the number of gates and macrocells that the fpga has which will help you calculate your hashing power... fucking moron. It's not 225GHz, it's 225GH/s.... There's a difference.... For all you "Geniuses" out there please read the listing carefully and only make valuable additions to the post please... Stop wasting space and time....

My attitude is certainty that has to do with facts....  I'm sorry that you're trying to sell a KnC miner on your signature tag and now you realize your poor choice.... There is hope for you though... You'll get a chance to see those who can think out the box triumph.... Of course, you would want me to leave if you're selling a KnC miner...

Cheers.
And if you took the time to look- im not selling anything. At all. Its a group buy... you seem to be confused. Also some proof of your claims would be nice.
legendary
Christian Antkow
Seems legit.

hahahaha

Cheers.
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
hahahaha

Seems legit.

hahahaha

legendary
Christian Antkow
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
hahahaha

Pages:
Jump to: