Pages:
Author

Topic: Quality Projects Revival - page 4. (Read 552 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
August 16, 2020, 11:09:52 AM
I was thinking about it so i thought to post about it here and discuss about this matter. Actually I have seen many good projects that either paused or cancelled there projects due to long bears market and decline of ICOs, I am talking about 2018 and onwards.
There were some good projects that got discouraged and closed the projects due to low or no funding in the bear market. My personal suggestion would be that the teams should consider reviving their projects now, modify them according to new market needs and then come up with a MVP and then start IEO or ITO as the market conditions seems to be improved now.
So what do you guys think about it?
Which projects or coins come to your mind that could have done well if they were able to raise decent funds?
Also if someone from the team of such projects reads this, he/she can share his thoughts and opinion too.

As long as they did not run with investors money and if they launch an ICO and failed to reach the soft cap and return investor's money I don't see any reason why should proceed with their project they can try again now that the market is better and there are a lot of fo investors coming in but they have to compete with fresh ideas now, and it's not going to be easy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 16, 2020, 10:07:11 AM
I was thinking about it so i thought to post about it here and discuss about this matter. Actually I have seen many good projects that either paused or cancelled there projects due to long bears market and decline of ICOs, I am talking about 2018 and onwards.
There were some good projects that got discouraged and closed the projects due to low or no funding in the bear market. My personal suggestion would be that the teams should consider reviving their projects now, modify them according to new market needs and then come up with a MVP and then start IEO or ITO as the market conditions seems to be improved now.
So what do you guys think about it?
Which projects or coins come to your mind that could have done well if they were able to raise decent funds?
Also if someone from the team of such projects reads this, he/she can share his thoughts and opinion too.
Pages:
Jump to: