Pages:
Author

Topic: QUANTUM PROJECT Signature Campaign(FULL) - page 4. (Read 20579 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 102
Dear yahoo
please upgrade me to "Member" rank in the spreadsheet.
I have updated my signature.
Quantum should not pay you for nonsense posts!
Dear game protect, there was a question about your service in my mind related to gambling that is why I asked from you. For that you answered me which convinced me a little for that you do not have to mind.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
Dear yahoo
Quantum should not pay you for nonsense posts!
Activity: 169
Merit: 102
Dear yahoo
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
Dear manager. I got accepted in another signature campaign now I am informing you that you can remove my name from the spreadsheet and can give the place to other person.
Your management is really very nice. Thanks a lot

Dear Yahoo, if possible I would like to apply.

Btctalk name: Baofeng
Current post count: 79
BTC Address:15HqMP4KRM93Bs23Lf9THt7uWZfQrymrFp
Wear appropriate signature: yes
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Dear manager. I got accepted in another signature campaign now I am informing you that you can remove my name from the spreadsheet and can give the place to other person.
Your management is really very nice. Thanks a lot
Activity: 402
There will be no replacements for the few ppl that have left. Instead i allowed some members to rank up. There will also be no more ranking up for the next 2 weeks unless someone leaves the campaign

Its a pleasure for me to accept the payment sir thank you. I saw on the spreadsheets that i would rank up as soon as there are available, can you please clarify it sir? or does it mean that i should be wearing a Jr. Member signature right now while waiting for the vacant?
You should always wear the highest signature available even if you wont be paid for that level, just to show your support and show youre not just a greedy person thats only posting to be paid.

Is there bounty for social media? or only signatures at btctalk?
There will be more promotion coming in the near future

Thank you sir for your response, this clarifies my questions regarding on wearing the signature codes. I will immediately change it.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
Im not adding anyone to this campaign unless ppl leave the campaign. For those of you looking to join a campaign i have openings https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/creditbit-signaturesocial-campaignweekly-payoutsfull-1900399
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
There will be no replacements for the few ppl that have left. Instead i allowed some members to rank up. There will also be no more ranking up for the next 2 weeks unless someone leaves the campaign

Its a pleasure for me to accept the payment sir thank you. I saw on the spreadsheets that i would rank up as soon as there are available, can you please clarify it sir? or does it mean that i should be wearing a Jr. Member signature right now while waiting for the vacant?
You should always wear the highest signature available even if you wont be paid for that level, just to show your support and show youre not just a greedy person thats only posting to be paid.

is this campaign still open? when will be the next announcement for the list of approved applications ?
legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I know this campaign a bit late
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
How to know if my application is approved ?
You will know it when the campaign manager quoted your post/application post which he will reply that those account are accepted or not in this thread.
How to know if my application is approved ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I'll also be ranking up next day, will I wear member signature then sir yahoo? Will I wait for another 2 weeks to rank up in your campaign sir? thanks and hoping for your response.
Activity: 402

legendary
Btctalk name: Seeker01
Current post count: 66
BTC Address: 35fB61PKCR1a1PTuLwjCk7WkCi2WY6wLEh
Wear appropriate signature: yes
Merit: 257
hi! Do you accept local post or only global post ?

You can always read the rules, if it is not included in the rules, then we can say that it is accepted.

By the way, thanks for the payment sir Yahoo.
hi! Do you accept local post or only global post ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Pages:
Jump to: