Pages:
Author

Topic: Quarkchain speculation to go up like ziliqa? - page 3. (Read 582 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
the problem about this cases just , we know , Quark currently only 3.61% of the total supply of QKC tokens in circulation.
so that mean , about next month,more token will be added to the circulation supply.
and , i worried about the price, still strong or what.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Quarkchain was the hottest ICO in last month so a big jump after ICO was expected. Most of its supply held by team and others is locked up for next year or two so that should help keep its price high.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I have considered and felt that there is something unusual for those who own QKC for X15-20 price compared to ICO. In fact, QKC has a total supply of 10,000,000 QKC. That's a huge amount and currently we only offer up to 6%. Leaving money and owning QKC ​​is a bad decision because it is likely that the value will decrease in the future.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I got into the Lottory and turned a hefty profit. I sold most and only hold about 30% of the ICO stack now. I find it hard to believe this is a good hold for the next 6 months at least due to the massive inflation in the circulating supply every month.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Its been a question for all who believes and got late to enter ziliqa token before and now that this Quarkchain has been so many special attributes that they can say can be the same move or more than ziliqa.

It landed on idex and got a good high price there about x9-x10 i think not to be exact. After that kucoin exchange and idex made it better to pull its price up on before binance list this coin. Now that we have seen the price was going down is it going to be like ziliqa anymore or its just a well played plan after listing on binance so many dumpers possibly investors and the dev dump their QKC tokens. What do you think it may go down atleast x3-x5 price or its current Lowest price will sustain for its support and wait for a good accumulation.?

at the moment, only 2% of qkc coins are in circulation. What will happen when at least 10% of the coins are released to the market? -500%. Access to the top exchanges after the ICO seems to me not the best idea
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
New ICO this year tend to fall lower than ICO price. At first they increase a lot. So you should be careful. But the price can increase after like ZIL or IHT. Who knows?
If you are lucky, the price can move like thoses coins, else it can move like CHSB for example.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Too much noise that this is a junk (P&D) coin.  Too risky...I will stay away myself.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
In the meantime, ICO has made a lot of investors. Investing at these levels is risky for me. I will use the possibility of winning more on other projects.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Its been a question for all who believes and got late to enter ziliqa token before and now that this Quarkchain has been so many special attributes that they can say can be the same move or more than ziliqa.

It landed on idex and got a good high price there about x9-x10 i think not to be exact. After that kucoin exchange and idex made it better to pull its price up on before binance list this coin. Now that we have seen the price was going down is it going to be like ziliqa anymore or its just a well played plan after listing on binance so many dumpers possibly investors and the dev dump their QKC tokens. What do you think it may go down atleast x3-x5 price or its current Lowest price will sustain for its support and wait for a good accumulation.?

Pages:
Jump to: