Pages:
Author

Topic: QuarkChain trading starts on Binance in <2 hours - page 3. (Read 316 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60
What makes you think it'll increase after it debuts and not begin trading at an already inflated price?

This coin offers the best solution for scaling issues and speed, their testnet is already putting out higher TPS speeds than Nano and anything else out there, smart contract support too, the team is a 10/10, they have very senior developers that have worked on scalability for both google and facebook, I've also never seen such hype and community support for a coin this early on.

It'll be a top 20 coin in a short time, easily the best project this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
SHITTTTTTTTT. AWESOME project ever Smiley). Seem like this ICO project can be the best ICO project in this year. QuarkChain token price increased about 3 or 4 times right after listed on bilaxy exchange and now it's going to be listed on Binance, one out of the best crypto exchanges at the moment. Smiley). Seem like it'll go to the moon in next few days only Smiley)
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
What makes you think it'll increase after it debuts and not begin trading at an already inflated price?
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004451332

If you don't know about this coin do some research, possibly the biggest coin of the year with serious hype, only a small portion got in to the ICO, 80k members on telegram, watch it moon, I don't own any but I've sold up some coins and will be buying for a quick return.
Pages:
Jump to: