Pages:
Author

Topic: Question about investments I've made - page 2. (Read 226 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
September 02, 2019, 05:10:38 PM
So, basically, I've invested about $170 into Bitcoin trading. I figured only invest a little bit while I still get the hang of trading. Currently, about $70 is in BTC, $20 is in ETH, and the remainder in KCS. The reason for KCS is because I know that they pay dividends and I already had an account there. I heard that COSS is better with dividends, but I'm already using two exchanges and I'd rather not give out my personal info to any more exchanges. I plan to wait for KCS to rise in price, and then use it to purchase Dash and maybe Monero. The coin I purchase will be one which is generally rising in value, but is at a low point at the time that I purchase it (while the price of KCS is higher). How high I wait for KCS to rise depends on its longterm stability as a coin. If it's a dying coin, then I might wait until the price raises to $1.60, and then jump ship. If KCS is generally going to rise over time, especially as we pull out of this bear market, I will probably only trade a portion for another stable currency. As for ETH, I've got two contingency plans. The first is that I hold onto it if it is generally a stable coin. If it is projected to die out in the near future, I may wait for it to rise in price and then jump ship.

My questions are: Are KCS and ETH stable coins? Should I expect to jump ship with either one? Is Dash a good holding coin, or should I prefer Monero?

Nothing in crypto is stable, besides actual stablecoins, but they are dollar for dollar, so no point in trading with those.

So you are playing with $100 for alts? At that amount, it kind of doesn't matter what you do really ... just stick it either into BTC and forget about it, or take some swings at a lottery coin that may go up 2-10x.

If you plan on practicing trading, in this market it may have less to do with specific coins and just catching the swings, in-between BTC going up and down like a yo-yo. And then hoping whatever coin you bought reacts in a logical way. But most of the alt market lately has acted instead like a sinking stone.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 02, 2019, 04:30:17 PM
So, basically, I've invested about $170 into Bitcoin trading. I figured only invest a little bit while I still get the hang of trading. Currently, about $70 is in BTC, $20 is in ETH, and the remainder in KCS. The reason for KCS is because I know that they pay dividends and I already had an account there. I heard that COSS is better with dividends, but I'm already using two exchanges and I'd rather not give out my personal info to any more exchanges. I plan to wait for KCS to rise in price, and then use it to purchase Dash and maybe Monero. The coin I purchase will be one which is generally rising in value, but is at a low point at the time that I purchase it (while the price of KCS is higher). How high I wait for KCS to rise depends on its longterm stability as a coin. If it's a dying coin, then I might wait until the price raises to $1.60, and then jump ship. If KCS is generally going to rise over time, especially as we pull out of this bear market, I will probably only trade a portion for another stable currency. As for ETH, I've got two contingency plans. The first is that I hold onto it if it is generally a stable coin. If it is projected to die out in the near future, I may wait for it to rise in price and then jump ship.

My questions are: Are KCS and ETH stable coins? Should I expect to jump ship with either one? Is Dash a good holding coin, or should I prefer Monero?
Pages:
Jump to: