Pages:
Author

Topic: question about the FBI bitcoins from Silkroad - page 2. (Read 2625 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
all that stuff will eventually work itself out.  and morals will *ALWAYS* win

lol now that's just funny  Cheesy

But anyways, no one says you can't enjoy herb, just buy it the old fashioned way like most people do. Plus the legality of it is slowly becoming diminished as more states Decriminalize it so you shouldn't worry in the first place if you want to smoke bud

Well, I think you should wait until it's decriminalized where you buy it or consume it.

definitely.  wait. no not decriminalized.  but perfectly legalized.  getting caught is NOT what i'm worried about.  it's the fact that it's ILLEGAL in the first place.  making me question WHY?  i honestly think superstitiously that everything has a reason.  
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

lol now that's just funny  Cheesy

But anyways, no one says you can't enjoy herb, just buy it the old fashioned way like most people do. Plus the legality of it is slowly becoming diminished as more states Decriminalize it so you shouldn't worry in the first place if you want to smoke bud

Well, I think you should wait until it's decriminalized legal where you buy it or consume it.
Activity: 98

lol now that's just funny  Cheesy

global moderator
Depends on your state laws, weed is slowly becoming more accepted and that's fine by me.

But if you were a responsible adult, you wouldn't need to smoke weed to find satisfaction in life.
Yeah, you can relax while gaming.  Cheesy

gaming gives me headaches.  anything with 3D..  and candy crush sucks.  i prefer TV and mining Grin
Candy crush ain't gaming, it's a time waster. Skyrim, CS:GO, CS 1.6, BF4 and so on is.
Depends on your state laws, weed is slowly becoming more accepted and that's fine by me.

But if you were a responsible adult, you wouldn't need to smoke weed to find satisfaction in life.
Yeah, you can relax while gaming.  Cheesy

lol, that's why man invented beer Cheesy j/k

Anyways. Silk Road got shut down because they were trafficking hitmen, forgery papers, illegal customs goods, every drug known to man, firearms, and a whole shit ton of other incredibly illegal shit.
global moderator

Yeah, you can relax while gaming.  Cheesy

Silk Road was selling much more then just weed...

what difference does it make?  i'm an average American citizen with a right to happiness...  ALTHOUGH.  i think if the govt. helped me in determining if what I was doing was actually resulting in happiness, that would be great.  cause sometimes i don't know  Huh
You have to abide the law as well.

says who?  this is the land of Freedom. AMERICA
this is the LAND WHOM I SING SONGS ABOUT!

i'm not hurting no one.  when i choose to use pot instead of bath salts??

Well, your arguing about weed. I'm not. A case can be made for marijuana sure, but we're talking about other things silk road was doing   Grin

people will eventually understand that opiates give them constipation and STOP taking them.  same with methamphetamine and other drugs

and ONLINE SITE KEEPS PEOPLE AWAY FROM *PUSHERS* who CONSTANTLY HARASS THEM TO HANG

what difference does it make?  i'm an average American citizen with a right to happiness...  ALTHOUGH.  i think if the govt. helped me in determining if what I was doing was actually resulting in happiness, that would be great.  cause sometimes i don't know  Huh

i'm not hurting no one.  when i choose to use pot instead of bath salts??

Well, your arguing about weed. I'm not. A case can be made for marijuana sure, but we're talking about other things silk road was doing
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

what difference does it make?  i'm an average American citizen with a right to happiness...  ALTHOUGH.  i think if the govt. helped me in determining if what I was doing was actually resulting in happiness, that would be great.  cause sometimes i don't know  Huh

Often, short-term satisfaction is detrimental to long-term happiness...
global moderator

this is WHOM I SING SONGS ABOUT.

i'm not hurting no one.  when i choose to use pot instead of bath salts??
Well if you live in a country, you have to obey it's laws or you'll suffer repercussions.

i'm not hurting no one.  when i choose to use pot instead of drinking bleach??

what difference does it make?  i'm an average American citizen with a right to liberty, prosperity, and happiness..   Roll Eyes

You're right, you are, still doesn't mean you have the right to break the law that can cause others disparity. Just because you are a citizen doesn't make you above everyone else
global moderator

what difference does it make?  i'm an average American citizen with a right to happiness
what was wrong with Silk Road?  why did they shut it down?

Take a guess why

don't we as a country need *some* kind of a system for drug distribution?

or did they just do it to spike the price of bitcoin

We already have one. And that works fine for many people. Not so fine for others. I'm not sure though if necessarily bitcoins are traceable.  

oh so Colorado is the only state that doesn't like to mix weed with a criminal element??

Take a guess why

don't we as a country need *some* kind of a system for drug distribution?

or did they just do it to spike the price of bitcoin

We already have one. And that works fine for many people. Not so fine for others. I'm not sure though if necessarily bitcoins are traceable.

It wasn't to spike the price of bitcoins though. It's just the same reason they bust criminals in real life. It's not about profit, but stopping people doing things which are illegal.  

Take a guess why

to spike the price of bitcoin?

Take a guess why

As for if they have access. I don't know
Pages:
Jump to: