Pages:
Author

Topic: Question about token holders for a specific projet - page 2. (Read 256 times)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
The token is relatively new and hasn't got enough exposure so far as it seems. As per CoinMarketCap stats of the token, they got a total supply of about 1 Billion tokens while the self-reported circulating supply is only 2 Million so far. So the deployer account holding the tokens must be providing liquidity for their listing at Uniswap and as it seems, they probably didn't conduct an initial coin offering.

That all being said, I don't guarantee that the token is worth investing in and I don't really vouch for it. All I said above is only what I could find about the project and what they are doing at the moment. I think it's better if you follow their social channels and follow them closely to see how they go and then decide for yourself. You could also some reviews about it if you can find some using Google.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
It’s already a big flag for me and I won’t even sit back to watch how things goes because it would never favor the investors, the difference between the total supply of token and that which is in the wallet is very negligible.

I don’t care who that’s for but the project is already creating a whale account for the project even at this early stage this may mean that they have plans to control the token market and the be able to swing things the way they want.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

That is very suspicious indeed.
Total supply     900,000,000 MOV
Movn: Deployer  898,184,721 MOV

It doesn't even look like it's promising by the looks of thier site. And it seems like you did some research about them already and found out about the rich list. If you are still interested in this project after finding out these details, the blame could just be on you. There are so much more projects that are worth investing in.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello,

I'm thinking about investing in a project called Movn.

And I've just had a look at their polygon scan here
https://polygonscan.com/token/0x6d802ac662b898622f7a13e1f4cb1a50c7085b6e#balances

And there is something that I don't understand.
(I'm a crypto noob)

The first wallet called "Movn: Deployer"
has 99.79% of tokens.

Considering its name, I assume that it's the wallet of the project team.
But is it common that a wallet has so many tokens ?
Should it be a warning flag ?

To me, I don't understand how a project can be sustainable if a single wallet has so many tokens.
Because usually, the team only has around 20% of tokens, overall.

Thanks for your assistance !
Pages:
Jump to: