Pages:
Author

Topic: [Question] Bitcoin Quilts would you buy one? - page 2. (Read 463 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Very nice..try in the goods and collectables. Goodluck!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 309
I love technology.
I was sent this update today. What do people think?

I love technology.
Pitch successful. First quilt has been started. It will be a Throw Quilt 60'x60' (153x153cm) with orange/yellow fabric. Here is a sneak photo.

I will post more details as it unfolds. It will be auctioned off when completed.

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Very nice quilt.

I really think you should do a quilt related with Crypto..especially on the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0  section.

I am sure there will be interest in a quality quilt...as there are collectors that will collect anything Bitcoin related
I love technology.
Question: Looking to see if there is interest in Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency quilts/throws.

I have access to a local community of quilters that raise money for their quilt guild, breast cancer and other charities. I was going to pitch them the idea of creating some quilts related to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. I would than Auction/Sell them off here on the forums.

Some of the ideas:
Custom QR Codes
Bitcoin (Ethereum, Neo etc) Quilt
They can range in size, but I felt like a Throw (Lap Quilt) 60'x60' (153x153cm) would be the size of most interest.

Let me know if you would be interested in buying a quilt or throw.
or
If you have any ideas or suggestions of what they could make.

Not to make anyone jealous, but here is one of the quilts they created for me when I was a kid.
Pages:
Jump to: