Pages:
Author

Topic: QUESTION? BTCTALK ACCOUNT PRICES SURVEY! OPINION? 5 USD TIP FOR BEST ANSWER - page 3. (Read 2294 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
I am extremely new to all of this so any answer I can give are not worth much, but I'd like to offer up my thoughts on this subject anyway.

# The current price of bitcoin? Could affect the BTC figure amount?
Yes, I think account values are not pinned to bitcoin and there price in BTC varies on the price of BTC.
I think this because I see in a lot of posts mentioning account priced in BTC going down after the recent rally. They may be back up a bit after this dump just now.

# Whether the account has any negative trust especially from default trust users? How about from untrusted feedback?
I'm pretty sure negative trust basically kills the value of an account. They may hold some value for people that want to get into those sketchy ponzi sig campaigns, can be used in yobit campaign, can be used for testing signatures you are trying to design, and if they have a lot of posts they may hold some advertising value by just putting a sig on them that will show in all there old posts.. But I believe negged accounts have very little value and I do not accept them as collateral especially when there trust is red. Even negative trust from non-DT can damage the value of an account IMO it depends on the trust of whoever left that trust.

# Whether there is any green trust or dark green trust?
Positive trusts and a green trust rating definately increase the value of accounts.

# Whether there are any scam accusations against the username? If they are genuine or false?
If there is a recent scam accusation or hack accusation that hasn't had enough time to be judged I will not touch this account as it could seriously damage the accounts value based on the negative trust it received because of it if it is true.
I don't think a proven false accusation hurts the value much if any though especially if the account is in good standing by other means.

# Whether it has been banned anytime?
I don't think there is a way to be sure an account has been banned before or not, maybe there is but I don't know. This info would basically be on just the word of the accounts owner so that is a risk.

# Whether if it has taken any loan?
A current unpaid hurts the account a lot because that account is in debt and will be negged if it defaults.
If the account has a good history of taking, and repaying loans I believe this helps the value of the account, higher the loan repaid the better, especially repaid no-collateral loans IMO

# Whether a signed message is available? possible older the better to prove account is not hacked?
Yes a signed message is good especially if there is doubt. Maybe not necessary if it isn't sketchy in the first place.

# Whether the private key is available of the old staked btc address?
Yes this would increase the value.

# How much the bought account can potentially earn through signature campaigns or avatar campaigns? If there are any free spots on campaigns available?
I think this is one of the main reasons that accounts have so much value.

# The age of the account? Possibly the older the more valuable?
Sure, that could help but not much unless it is VERY old I would think.

# The actual name of the username may be desirable or not? so short and catchy names are higher in price?
When accounts are up for bid I don't think the names are shown so they don't get negged as a sold account. For me to take on collateral I don't think it matters much.

# The current activity number and how long until they reach the next rank? Accounts coming up to the threshold worth more than account far away from next upgrade in rank?
A Sr. account that is about to make hero is worth more than an account that just made Sr., and a hero on the verge of being legendary more than a new hero.

# The Post quality of the username ? If the posts are at least 100 characters and constructive? Possible mostly 1 word answers devalue?
Don't think it matters too much unless its very bad post quality.

# The account quality in terms of which categories they have posted... i.e. if they have had all posts in gambling? or in many different categories?
I think this goes along the lines of post spamming and bad post quality like the last one.

# If the posts are all in English? or are they mostly in another language? Would this devalue accounts?
I don't really know but to me a lot of non-english posts hurt the account value similar to poor quality posts.

I think your prices are a bit high..
1 = Brand New - I would say worth nothing
Yup
2 = Newbie - I would say worth 0.005 to 0.010 BTC
Still worth nothing
3 = Jr Member - I would say worth 0.010 to 0.025 BTC
.001-.005
4 = Member - I would say worth 0.015 to 0.035 BTC
.005-.03
5 = Full Member - I would say worth 0.02 to 0.06 BTC
.03-.07
6 = Snr Member - I would say worth 0.15 to 0.25 BTC
.07-.15
7 = Hero - I would say worth 0.25 to 0.7 BTC
.15-.35
9 = Legendary - I would say worth 0.6 to 1.8 BTC
.35-5.0
10) Donator/VIP/Staff- I am not sure?
?BTC?

My thoughts on prices may be low because my brain is going "make sure I can get my money back out of it". They may be way off IDK.

Well, there is my thoughts on this so far being pretty new to this.
Thank you for making this thread by the way, I hope it gets some great replies from QS and those guys so I can learn more about all this too..

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
sadly most ppl around here buy account to scam others. its that simple, there may be a few doing sig campaigns or what so ever but that are the smaller % of ppl
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What do you think affects the price of a btctalk account if someone was to sell it on this forum?

There are a lot of things that would affect the price of a bitcointalk account. For example, the person buying it. Let's say you were going to buy an account and use it to scam someone, you would buy a SR + account because people trust those accounts more than the others. And let's say you bought it for a signature campaign. The price you would offer will vary, because on one hand it's being used to bring a ROI by posting daily, and on the other it's being used for a quick ROI of maybe 180-200% depending on how much you bought it for. Example: You buy an account for signature campaign and get paid 0.04 BTC weekly. 0.04*4 (average amount of weeks in a month) 0.16 BTC in a month. You'll get a profit within 2 months of QUALITY posting, not including bonuses. You would pay around 0.15-0.2 for a senior member account.  Now, on the other hand you're a scammer and you buy a Senior member account. You would pay maybe 0.4-0.5 for it because of the amount of money you can bring in by scamming with it.

Another thing that would affect the price of an account.. The trust. If you have negatives from DT, that brings down the price by a lot. Most signature campaigns don't allow you to join with negative trust, and not a lot of people will deal with you. Even scam reports. Those make the account worthless together. The quality of the posts will also affect the price. No one wants to buy an account that has 50,000 posts in the games and rounds section saying "my address is .. Thx" or in the off topic section with spammed two letter posts. If you have better/very high quality posts, depending on the quality it might increase the account worth by around 1.2/1.25* because of the bonuses you can get in signature campaigns.

More things affect the price of an account, but the main ones are;
- Trust
- Post quality
- Activity/Potential activity
- Signature campaign

How much would you pay for the following ranks of btc accounts?

1 = Brand New - Not sure why you pay a cent for these when you can just sign up and make your own
2 = Newbie - 14 activity: 0.000000000 BTC. 28 activity: Maybe around 0.0015 BTC.
3 = Jr Member - 0.0045-0.005 BTC
4 = Member - 0.03 to 0.05 BTC
5 = Full Member - 0.05 to 0.06 BTC
6 = Snr Member - 0.16 to 0.3 BTC
7 = Hero - 0.25 to 0.7 BTC
9 = Legendary - 0.7 to 1.5 BTC
10) Donator/VIP/Staff- up to 3 BTC?

That's considering the account is @ average standards. No negative, no positive trust, etc.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi guys.

I am looking for your opinion about the price of btctalk accounts and would like some genuine and thoughtful answers. I would especially appreciate the view of lenders on btctalk.

I know some users frown upon people buying an selling accounts. But i think the main reasons for buying account may be to get around posting restrictions/ to earn by going on a signature campaign/ to buy an account with trust so you can start selling a service and seem trustworthy for users dealing with you without waiting ages to build up a trust rating.

I will send a 5 usd tip in btc to the best user who gives an answer which i believe is thorough and valid.

My personal opinion is that I know many things can affect the price of a user account. These include things such as:

# The current price of bitcoin? Could affect the BTC figure amount?
# Whether the account has any negative trust especially from default trust users? How about from untrusted feedback?
# Whether there is any green trust or dark green trust?
# Whether there are any scam accusations against the username? If they are genuine or false?
# Whether it has been banned anytime?
# Whether if it has taken any loan?
# Whether a signed message is available? possible older the better to prove account is not hacked?
# Whether the private key is available of the old staked btc address?
# How much the bought account can potentially earn through signature campaigns or avatar campaigns? If there are any free spots on campaigns available?
# The age of the account? Possibly the older the more valuable?
# The actual name of the username may be desirable or not? so short and catchy names are higher in price?
# The current activity number and how long until they reach the next rank? Accounts coming up to the threshold worth more than account far away from next upgrade in rank?
# The Post quality of the username ? If the posts are at least 100 characters and constructive? Possible mostly 1 word answers devalue?
# The account quality in terms of which categories they have posted... i.e. if they have had all posts in gambling? or in many different categories?
# If the posts are all in English? or are they mostly in another language? Would this devalue accounts?

So my question is this ....

What do you think affects the price of a btctalk account if someone was to sell it on this forum? How much would you pay for the following ranks of btc accounts? Please copy and paste the following with your answers:

My answers are below for what i believe are actual value of account if someone was to buy:

1 = Brand New - I would say worth nothing
2 = Newbie - I would say worth 0.005 to 0.010 BTC
3 = Jr Member - I would say worth 0.010 to 0.025 BTC
4 = Member - I would say worth 0.015 to 0.035 BTC
5 = Full Member - I would say worth 0.02 to 0.06 BTC
6 = Snr Member - I would say worth 0.15 to 0.25 BTC
7 = Hero - I would say worth 0.25 to 0.7 BTC
9 = Legendary - I would say worth 0.6 to 1.8 BTC
10) Donator/VIP/Staff- I am not sure?

Please copy and paste the above member ranks and post your range of prices you will be willing to pay. Please also post your opinion of what can affect the account price and what you believe is the best type of account.

Just to remind you again:

I will send a 5 usd tip in btc to the best user who gives an answer which i believe is thorough and valid.

Pages:
Jump to: