Pages:
Author

Topic: Question for OGNasty/Laudanum on the missing 2,600 BTC - page 2. (Read 1127 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
There is no credibility. There is no concrete evidence that OG stole anything.

So you know what he did with the 2,600 BTC?  Tell us because he has forgotten.

Right now he's guilty, and I doubt the law will care about your "opinion".
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Accept it. Move on the jealousy will eat more of your mind away.

Right. He's only running (ahem, shilling for(?)) NastyFans, the longest still-running bitcoin ponzi out there. Grow a brain, sorry about your loss on your seat purchases btw. Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 23
There is not incontrovertible proof of of stealing 2600btc accept this.

I appreciate your opinion, seeing as it boosts my credibility.  It's not a question if he did it - only the exact amount he stole.

I'm happy to discuss my stroke - this is not the thread for it.

Accept it. Move on the jealousy will eat more of your mind away.
Vod
legendary

I appreciate your opinion, seeing as it boosts my credibility.  It's not a question if he did it - only the exact amount he stole.

I'm happy to discuss my stroke - this is not the thread for it.
Vod has suffered serious brain death by his own admission so that is something to consider.

You sound a lot like Mr. OG, making up things I say.

My stroke happened in the balance center of my brain, and was a result of a birth defect and a surgery I had in 1983.   Despite very very dizzy and foggy a year ago, there are no lingering effects.  If you can't see this obvious crime, that's fine, but there is no need to make up lies.

Are you claiming you never said in public here a part of your brain died? Yes or no?

Please be sure.  Take your time.

Vod
legendary
Vod has suffered serious brain death by his own admission so that is something to consider.

You sound a lot like Mr. OG, making up things I say.

My stroke happened in the balance center of my brain, and was a result of a birth defect and a surgery I had in 1983.   Despite very very dizzy and foggy a year ago, there are no lingering effects.  If you can't see this obvious crime, that's fine, but there is no need to make up lies.

2,600BTC, people are more interested in talking about me sending a couple of pm’s to ask to oppose a flag than this? I guess it shows the total disregard supposed scam hunters have for real people with real issues on this forum.

But remember you said you never asked people to oppose your sponsors flag?

You remember lying about that right?

This 2600 btc heist does not offer conclusive proof like your lying does?
If there was the same level of incontrovertible proof then you could make a fair and sensible comparison.

Vod has suffered serious brain death by his own admission so that is something to consider. To him this heist may seem entirely real.
He may be convinced og stole 2600 btc, you are not.
Vod
legendary
I just find it weird that nobody talks about OG's scam in the forum other than you. Maybe it is because people don't understand what happened well enough. I don't think I understood it well enough too.

That has been the biggest issue - presenting the crime in a way people will understand.

Simply put:  OG collected deposits separately from pirate, and when pirate collapsed, he used that opportunity to keep the deposits and pay out an "insurance' fund that no one had agreed to.

"Mr. OG - I sent you 100 BTC"
"Sorry, pirate's ponzi collapsed.  (I've taken your 100 BTC but) I saved 1 BTC for you!"
"Well, I guess that's 1 more BTC than I would have received.  You are a hero!"

I should add that TwitchySeal did most of the research (see my sig).  I'm just running with it.  
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
I just find it weird that nobody talks about OG's scam in the forum other than you. Maybe it is because people don't understand what happened well enough. I don't think I understood it well enough too.
Vod
legendary
2,600BTC, people are more interested in talking about me sending a couple of pm’s to ask to oppose a flag than this? I guess it shows the total disregard supposed scam hunters have for real people with real issues on this forum.

It's all political.  Look at the accounts propping up Mr.  OG - many of them are more intelligent than I am, so they have known this since I first brought it up.   Yet he is still paid by this forum to hold onto coin.  

I like you Vod but there are those people that OGnasty owes money? Can't they speak for themselves?

Aww, I like you too, and thank you for this very important question.  Mr. OG has never denied not paying out those coins - his defense has been three fold:  1) Everyone got what they were owed   2) You cannot name a victim  3) You are stroking out.

By definition, embezzlement is not a public crime - you steal money no one is expecting.    His ponzi was separate from pirate's.   He knew it was a scam.  He told people if they deposited more than 2,000 BTC with him, they would get extra interest.  Then pirate collapsed, Mr. OG silently took all those funds, and announced he has saved the day by changing the rules and paying out a fund 1% the size he should have.  People, not understanding what he did, hailed him a hero.  

Some of Mr. OG's victims have already died.  The few that we have located are on board and will speak for themselves in court.  We are hoping that the news coverage of this scam will locate the other victims.  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30944546
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
I like you Vod but there are those people that OGnasty owes money? Can't they speak for themselves?

Vod
legendary
OG, you had a wallet collecting all the ponzi investments, and it grew to over 2,000 BTC.

Then when pirate ended his ponzi, you still had all that money in your wallet.

Then you made an "insurance" wallet, and paid that out, while the 2,600BTC simply "vanished".

You continue to say everyone got what they were owed.   So my question is When did everyone agree to receive the insurance instead of what they were owed?  Nothing happened to those funds - why do you feel it was your right to seize them?

(I really don't expect justice on this forum - just having fun with this asshole until he is arrested)

Edited to add his alt name.
Pages:
Jump to: