Pages:
Author

Topic: Question of Bitcoin Price Change - page 4. (Read 1239 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 09:35:53 AM
To increase the value or decrease the value of bitcoin is common in bitcoin. but this can happen if there are things happening in marketing. I still think looking for bitcoin because bitcoin is just like buying a stock. learn to buy stocks with the smallest value first. hopefully the value of bitcoin will again become stable and can provide benefits.  Wink Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
September 18, 2017, 02:58:08 PM
One of the characteristic features of the crypto currency is its high volatility, that is, the ability to dramatically change the rate. You need to get used to this and take it easy. Crypto currency is not guaranteed and regulated by the demand and supply of the market. It is greatly influenced by various external factors, such as recent events in China.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
September 18, 2017, 02:51:17 PM
The main reason any investment rises or falls is supply and demand. More supply,ie coins available,and the price drops while more demand,lrss coins available and the price rises. It is the reasons for the change in supply and demand that must be found eg at the moment the news of actions in China.
Supply and demand has little to do with these recent price changes, these are mostly based on recent events.
More supply or demand is the end result of these changes, but they're not the cause.

Bitcoin is highly speculative at this point, so any news will have a significant effect on the price.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
September 18, 2017, 02:43:05 PM
The main reason any investment rises or falls is supply and demand. More supply,ie coins available,and the price drops while more demand,lrss coins available and the price rises. It is the reasons for the change in supply and demand that must be found eg at the moment the news of actions in China.
Activity: 5
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 02:27:21 PM
i'm new to the bitcoin community so i'm just very curious about what causes the prices to sometimes skyrocket but then drop really low so quickly. Thanks

Mostly, some events that occur. There was a huge price drop recently because of China banning exchanges and ICOs. There were some other things like: information that Russia may also ban cryptocurrencies (which probably won't happen because they have started investing money into them) and some wealthy "players" started to claim that Bitcoin is a fraud, the funniest thing is that they bought more bitcoin when the price was really low.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
September 18, 2017, 02:24:54 PM
It's similar to stock market where everything depends on speculations. Like the recent drop was because China introduced new regulations due to which some of their exchanges like BTCC shut down and the price rise earlier was because of Hard Fork news that made the price go up by almost 40%. Bitcoin is a highly volatile currency due to this.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 18, 2017, 02:21:19 PM
i'm new to the bitcoin community so i'm just very curious about what causes the prices to sometimes skyrocket but then drop really low so quickly. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: