Pages:
Author

Topic: Question that has been a million times here - page 3. (Read 2030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
Sorry mods, wasn't quite sure where to post this.

Well I may be losing my job due to the fantastic ecenomy here and I'm looking to make some income (monthly/weekly doesn't matter) but without the investments because I'm currently not in the position.
    So I'm looking to make something like a youtube channel or another blog but I'm concerned if youtube accepts bitcoin ads because blogger was having problems with those. Also, does it even pay off to invest into some dice gambling websites prize pool btc I get from the sigature campaigns or does that require a little larger sum of btc?
    I won't even ask about faucets and rotators because I've given up on those years ago. Anyone here maybe selling stock music or has some experience with it?
    If you have some other suggestions, feel free to post, please. Thank you.

as far as i know youtube works with adsense which is one of the best advertising networks and pays well but it has no bitcoin option and you can't add anything else.
if you are blogging and have decent traffic then continue that, you can add any ad to blogger, they allow it.
also stay away from investing in anything shady, ponzi like. the desperate times always makes people make bad decisions (talking from experience) and you will end up regretting it.
continue signature campaign but try to learn some new skills that you can make real money from. try to find skills that are good and you also like. you will make more money long term this way.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
there really is no easy way to make money without getting lucky.   

and if there was one, no one would tell you.

You don't have to become lucky just to make money. Hard work is the one that you need for it and in youtube I already gave up to make this as money making source as you do really need to invest for promoting your videos and get a lot of viewers and subscribers. I can suggest that do something unique that hasn't been done yet to attract people.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

So working hard is the same thing as luck.
If you want to make money from youtube, the main thing is to provide quality content, nobody will come back to your channel if contains dilluted content and this require a great deal of work to achieve this, because there is a stat that says most people quit their channel before the fifth production

I don't know much about earning money from Youtube because I don't post content but I don't think simply having great content would be enough. I've seen channels with good content that even have connections with big names that don't even have large enough views and much less subscribers. The site seem to have some sort of algorithm on which vids show up in search results. I believe they bump down non-monetized vids. Problem is, some people are turned of by monetized vids, which might cause them to not sub.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

So working hard is the same thing as luck.
If you want to make money from youtube, the main thing is to provide quality content, nobody will come back to your channel if contains dilluted content and this require a great deal of work to achieve this, because there is a stat that says most people quit their channel before the fifth production
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
To make money on YouTube channel you have to invest a lot of money in its promotion, and you have no such money. Besides, there's always the risk that YouTube will ban your channel for cheat.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
Sorry mods, wasn't quite sure where to post this.

Well I may be losing my job due to the fantastic ecenomy here and I'm looking to make some income (monthly/weekly doesn't matter) but without the investments because I'm currently not in the position.
    So I'm looking to make something like a youtube channel or another blog but I'm concerned if youtube accepts bitcoin ads because blogger was having problems with those. Also, does it even pay off to invest into some dice gambling websites prize pool btc I get from the sigature campaigns or does that require a little larger sum of btc?
    I won't even ask about faucets and rotators because I've given up on those years ago. Anyone here maybe selling stock music or has some experience with it?
    If you have some other suggestions, feel free to post, please. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: