Pages:
Author

Topic: Question: What about TC? - page 2. (Read 1567 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
September 13, 2015, 01:12:24 PM
The reason is that TC admit to it while QS dint. Don't know if TC did tell the other party that he was the escrow and the buyer/seller but he did mention about it while QS kept lying, abusing, faking a ban, calling out other DT members and taking money from TF (which is more than a shady thing to do).

The two did wrong by self escrowing but QS has been having a shady reputation since the time he has joined the forum. Selling accounts, Selling DT account, putting false allegations on anyone who criticizes him (calling 95% people scammers), having a "I"M THE BEST or I"M GOD" kinda attitude, appearing greedy, abusing people and now self escrowing and faking a ban is the worst of all.

Both TC and QS aren't scammers but TC has been an old member of the forum while QS has been always involved in controversies and been accused of negating anyone without a solid proof. Not to forget his joining date and him trying to go overboard to catch scammers (makes him look too good when he isn't). TC's ratings have mostly been accurate and I've rarely seen threads that accuse him of negating them without any solid proof.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
September 13, 2015, 12:34:39 PM
I am just aware of Quickseller and his current allegations against him. Not aware of the discussion over TC,but I am also not neg repping either one of them,although I think QS has some serious flaws in how he goes about business.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
September 13, 2015, 12:00:15 PM
I think it is because he actually admitted it, both when he was caught and when it came up during the discussion about QS. However, unlike QS, he did not attempt to cover it up and did not try to continue to argue against it and just accepted that he was caught. It also seems like that was a one-time thing whereas it seems like QS was doing it repeatedly.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
September 13, 2015, 10:10:55 AM
QS has been under fire for escrowing for a secret alt, but no one has really been pointing TC out for doing the same thing for his alt. In fact, TC even added positive trust to his alt while QS didn't.

I have had a strong impression that both escrowing for yourself and adding positive feedback for your alts are both extremely frowned upon; the latter especially because TC is on DT.

So what's up? Why isn't TC being pointed out? I didn't read through every single page of the 31-paged thread, so forgive me if the answer is somewhere there.

TC admitted to doing it once for his roommate, who was in the other room.

Plausible and believable explanation, and he certainly didn't try to hide the fact, like Quickscammer did.

lol what was the point of escrow if the other party was in the other room, other than to fake trust in a way and decieve ?
those who negged qs and did not do the same for tc are a bit on a double standards it seams
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 13, 2015, 09:55:21 AM
QS has been under fire for escrowing for a secret alt, but no one has really been pointing TC out for doing the same thing for his alt. In fact, TC even added positive trust to his alt while QS didn't.

I have had a strong impression that both escrowing for yourself and adding positive feedback for your alts are both extremely frowned upon; the latter especially because TC is on DT.

So what's up? Why isn't TC being pointed out? I didn't read through every single page of the 31-paged thread, so forgive me if the answer is somewhere there.

Plausible and believable explanation, and he certainly didn't try to hide the fact, like Quickscammer did.

Lol for his roommate, do you really fucking believe that? TC seems to be treated like god around here

Vod are you an alt of TC?

Nope.  Proud to say I have no alts.  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 13, 2015, 09:52:34 AM

Lol for his roommate, do you really fucking believe that? TC seems to be treated like god around here

Vod are you an alt of TC?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
September 13, 2015, 09:49:13 AM
I think the Tomato thing was a 1-time deal and he admitted it right away.
Activity: 210
September 13, 2015, 09:47:04 AM
The OP was intended to be for QS.
The TC apeared later. You can see that he also receive negative trust.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=37522
But you can see that QS has -4, while TC has -1; QS was removed from DT, while TC is still there; and overall, I haven't seen a single thread about TC. So I decided to create one.

I won't comment on this because I have mixed feelings about this explanation. I will let other users voice their opinions before taking a stance.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
In math we trust.
September 13, 2015, 09:41:03 AM
The OP was intended to be for QS.
The TC apeared later. You can see that he also receive negative trust.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=37522
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 13, 2015, 09:38:59 AM

Activity: 210
September 13, 2015, 09:34:33 AM

Pages:
Jump to: