Pages:
Author

Topic: [Question] What Areas are lacking in the forum? - page 2. (Read 295 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 3
There are too many old high-ranking users with enormous powers on the forum who do not fulfill their duties and do not give a growth to newbies
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Disclaimer: This not an argument thread but all opinions   counts

I noticed some people are no longer active, some are active once in while though they hold positions in the forum which they are supposed to be puting things in order.
I'm concerned about the wellness of the forum, so I see new generation of people ranking up but are more concerned on what they benefit from the forum rather than what they claim to be interested in helping in the forum. Although in some point of view they might be helping but just in a minor way that may seem to be common.

Since there are few of us that are willing to render help we (Me in particular) want to know if there are areas which you believe is lacking attention that people like the new hard working members can actually take care of because this forum have lasted for a decade and more I believe some areas might be slacking gradually but seems to be fine.

This thread may not be necessary to some people but one unnecessary question can trigger a good rethink and lot of opinion on how the forum can take a new shape.

what do you all think about finding areas that are not really doing good and act on it. also give opinion on how you think new members can rather help in the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: