Pages:
Author

Topic: Questions about NXT, VeChain and Dent - page 2. (Read 379 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 11:49:26 AM
NXT has been going down so fast, i would never suggest to anyone to put money in there.. -60% in just a day, do you think that this one is stable?
VeChain is the best of your list, of course.

Do you think VeChain is a best bet than XSPEC and Dent? Dent has a lot of potential, but I agree that, for now, is more like a gamble. XSPEC on the other hand has been growing with a nice pace and it seems to have good tech behind it. I'm between VeChain and XSPEC right now, and the one that I'm not selling for now is XRP, it's growing like crazy.

It's very frustrating about NXT. I'm figuring out what to do with my NXT. just hold and wait or sell them right now until it's too late

Tell me about it, I had like USD $1.000 invested on NXT. It was like a kick in the ... when I woke up today and saw that I lost half of it. I just sold it a couple of minutes ago, It's too unstable and there are better options, I think.
Activity: 138
December 28, 2017, 11:33:16 AM
It's very frustrating about NXT. I'm figuring out what to do with my NXT. just hold and wait or sell them right now until it's too late
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 11:14:50 AM
NXT has been going down so fast, i would never suggest to anyone to put money in there.. -60% in just a day, do you think that this one is stable?
VeChain is the best of your list, of course.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 11:03:14 AM
about NXT,, maybe the snapshot of NXT to get $IGnis already done,,
then, NXT holders just dumping their NXT after the snapshot

Thanks for your reply. But in this case, do you think NXT will bump soon and recover the price it had yesterday? Because if not, maybe it's a better idea to sell it, invest it on another coin, and reinvest in NXT when it starts its recovery. I just don't know how long it usually takes after a snapshot for a coin to recover.

Impossible to say my friend... tok a quick look at NXT and it seems that RSI is hitting undersold values... but rest of the charts are pointing down... if you are into NXT then it sucks big time to see all does red numbers but I can say what everyone is saying... you are not losing anything unless you sell... It could take some time but it will climb again but how and when impossible to say...  

PS! don't take my respons as financial advice... I have no clue what I'm talking about... just reading off charts and not invested in NXT
December 28, 2017, 10:52:45 AM

Thanks for your reply. But in this case, do you think NXT will bump soon and recover the price it had yesterday? Because if not, maybe it's a better idea to sell it, invest it on another coin, and reinvest in NXT when it starts its recovery. I just don't know how long it usually takes after a snapshot for a coin to recover.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 28, 2017, 10:32:18 AM
December 28, 2017, 09:53:34 AM
Hi. I'm new here, so hello to everybody. I've read a lot, but I still have a couple of questions, please help me  Smiley:

- NXT took a huge dip some hours ago, and all were talking about this fork thing (which I still don't quite understand). I have some NXT, what do you think I should do? Sell it and assume the loss? Do you think it will rise again anytime soon?
- I read on some posts that VeChain is a very promising project, with recent interesting news, but do you think I missed the opportunity, or should I buy some now?
- I've read that Dent is a very good project, and it's still trading with low values. I read on their twitter that today they'll be launching their mobile app. I own some. Do you think it will rocket some day soon?

- And well, I know this question is made a lot, but I'll ask anyway  Grin. I have some money I want to invest in a coin that may sky rocket soon, but I seemed to have lost the opportunity with all of the good ones. Any suggestions? Oyster Pearl? Still XSPEC? Another? Basically, I'm looking for the next x100, like many of us  Grin

Thanks for your help

PS: Currently, I own XRP, NXT, Dent, and a little of XSPEC and Oyster Pearl (not much of these last two).
Pages:
Jump to: