Pages:
Author

Topic: Questions about signature campaign and its rules. - page 2. (Read 375 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 584
BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.
Since my coming to this forum, I have joined 3 campaigns in this order; Gamdom managed by yahoo62278, Duelbits and Roobet managed by Hhampuz. I have seen that there are different rules of campaigns according to different managers. Then I have these questions to ask, who knows, the answers might be helpful to many who may become campaign managers in the future.

Question One
Who decides the amount to pay participants according to ranks?
The company or the manager. Because some campaigns pay a certain rank higher and some pay same rank lower even if they have almost same budget.

Question Two
Who decides the ranks to hire,  and why such decisions?
I ask because I have seen managers like yahoo62278 and Royse777 hire member ranks. Could  the reason for the decision be to encourage low rank members or they discovered that low rank members have more zeal to work.

Question Three
How do the companies that launch campaigns here make money? Is there any kind of SEO embedded in the signature that indexes their sites in search engines?

Question Four
Having 10 quality posters making a total of 100 quality posts a week and having 20 shit posters making 500 shit posts per week, which one produces more result for the company.

I ask because I have seen company like Fortunejack paying members $100 to make 20 posts, ChipMixer paying members $300 to make 50 posts. But a company like Stake.com will have to make a user post like 80 to 90 posts to get $100. (I do not mean that stake members posts shits). Just to buttress my question.

Question Five
Some managers do not require number of merits earned in applying in their campaign while many require.
Is merit no longer the measure for quality?

Question six
Is it a crime in the forum that after applying for a campaign, the user sends the campaign manager pm to give the manager more reasons to hire him. Which he cannot do in the application thread in order not to destruct the application process.

Question seven
Post Bursting!
If user A makes 3 posts per day for 7 days, that will be 21 posts. User B makes 10 posts per day for the last 3 days of the week, making it 30 posts. Who among them is beneficial to the company they promote and why?

Question eight
Is there a rule that says a user must wait for such amount of time after making a post in order to make another. If yes, why?

Question nine
Are there boards that gives more result to companies and are there boards that doesn't give results at all.
I ask because;
Best_Change doest like posts in gambling.
Yahoo62278 doesn't like posts in Beginners and Help board.
Some campaigns don't want posts in local board.
Some doesn't like Altcoin boards.
Some doesn't accept Politics and society.
Why this discrepancy?

I wasn't sure of the board to post this, but I believed it's forum related and as such Meta fits better.

Thanks all!
Pages:
Jump to: