Pages:
Author

Topic: Questions by gweedo; split from: Kick-off Discussion - page 2. (Read 2211 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Now wangbus are taking a page from theymos, just ignore the real questions. He even locked the thread. If there is nothing to hide why must we skirt every question?

Theymos is just a person that obviously can't manage a project like this and was referred to wangbus who also has no clue how big a project of this scale really is.

I like how theymos isn't a bitcoin foundation but right now he is acting just like Peter, so sad.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
Why is their no transparency in in money exchanging hands?

I have told you that I paid Slickage about $350,000. You can verify via the block chain that a substantial amount of BTC is still held in addresses under the control of myself and the other treasurers. But the block chain can't really show that the $350,000 was not sent to me instead of Slickage, or that I didn't send more than $350,000, or that the treasurers are not really me, etc. So I find it pointless to provide additional blockchain info and then have people complain about these unresolvable questions. (Especially when it is trivially easy to see that I actually did send at least the stated amounts at the stated times by looking at addresses I control.)

You still really haven't given us a good reason why you won't show the transaction and sign a message with the address.  When you make a unilateral decision to put down a $350,000 down payment on an estimated $1,000,000 project you need to expect to be questioned.  There's no reason you can't show us where the money came from/went to.
administrator
Activity: 5166
Merit: 12850
The ad auction system is a required component of the new forum software. Implementing it also requires implementing other required components such as authentication, notifications, and BTC payment handling. I chose this mostly self-contained subsystem to be the first thing that Slickage works on because it can be used right away with the current forum software with only minor modifications, completing it will make progress toward the final goal, and it will give the community an opportunity to review a wide range of Slickage's code. To integrate with the existing software, some database access is needed. I have set things up so that Slickage has no access to password hashes or PMs.

The ad auction system is nearing completion. Most of it is on github already.

I have told you that I paid Slickage about $350,000. You can verify via the block chain that a substantial amount of BTC is still held in addresses under the control of myself and the other treasurers. But the block chain can't really show that the $350,000 was not sent to me instead of Slickage, or that I didn't send more than $350,000, or that the treasurers are not really me, etc. So I find it pointless to provide additional blockchain info and then have people complain about these unresolvable questions. (Especially when it is trivially easy to see that I actually did send at least the stated amounts at the stated times by looking at addresses I control.)
legendary
Apparently some questions will never be answered it seems....  Huh

You know what it reminds me of, when you watching a mob movie and the people all bid. Then the foreman says Joey G is going to do it and Joey G isn't a builder or anything. The money just flows from one pocket to another pocket, this exactly what is happening.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
Apparently some questions will never be answered it seems....  Huh
legendary
Why an ad auction system cost $350K and needs access to the forum database?
Why is said ad auction system not built yet?
Where is your portfolio of work?
Pages:
Jump to: