Pages:
Author

Topic: Quick Question - page 2. (Read 272 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 110
November 16, 2018, 12:51:56 AM
One question

we want to give tokens/coins to people who get people to sign up.  Would this be better to create a coin or token?

Looks like you talking about refferal system or people who sign up you awarded with coin. This is good for pramoting the project but for this purpose creating a coin I don't think so it's a good idea. I mean what is the purpose of coin and how that specific coin will be increase in the value that's also important. So think think most important things is concept of the idea behind the coin. If you clear your idea it could be more easy to get advise from all crypto enthusiasts on this platform.
copper member
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 12:44:50 AM
One question

we want to give tokens/coins to people who get people to sign up.  Would this be better to create a coin or token?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 16, 2018, 12:41:35 AM
Is there any coins out there that were created as a token / reward for people helping grow their brand?  We are thinking of this and wanted to see if there was any site that had this?

I think you can equate those token and coin to POS staking since its the concept of holding and rewarding you their token upon buying more of their product. Ive like the marketing strategy and the product of PundiX, which showcase a great potential for rebranding brand and product usefullness. Have you heard their XPOS? plus they will leave the erc20 and proceed with their own blockchain which Im waiting to deploy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 16, 2018, 12:34:35 AM
Hmmm I can think of loyalcoin and NEO.

Loyalcoin rewards its holder by just holding it.
While NEO, rewards its holder with GAS coin just for having it on their wallet too.
Having their coins on your wallet helps them to increase the demand because there are supporters.
copper member
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 12:28:33 AM
Is there any coins out there that were created as a token / reward for people helping grow their brand?  We are thinking of this and wanted to see if there was any site that had this?
Pages:
Jump to: