Pages:
Author

Topic: Quick way to buy BTC without a long wait???? - page 4. (Read 11600 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 500
Ya , I can walk to www.getcoincafe.com from my place, or I can stay home and buy it online zero fee and the price is actual, and its instantly recieved. I use btc-e.com to convert btc to altcoins.   I wouldn't bother with btc-e.com due to the time it takes to send USD to the site and  to convert btc to USD, because of the long delay if ever of getting fiat back to my bank. If your in North America.. ya have to wait a long time
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I am using btc-e.com
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I've been using www.getcoincafe.com pretty steadily now since they launched. Very quick.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I think you can open an account on coinbase and then buy a btc from someone else and have them send it to you there or to blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Hi everyone,
I am wondering if there is a quicker way to buy BTC than waiting the week + on coinbase?
I have a coinbase account but due to their ID Verification system being messed up I have to wait a week + for any BTC I buy.
This is immensely frustrating I just want to buy about .76 of BTC for a transaction and not wait forever. 
Are there any quick exchanges?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: