Pages:
Author

Topic: Quickseller - Another scam attempt - page 2. (Read 1335 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
female ;)
January 09, 2017, 12:48:11 PM
I'm just gonna wait until quickseller comes and gets mad

I'm not quickseller. I made a joke but you uptight cunts don't seem to understand that.

You follow his modus operandi and I don't doubt quickseller will be along in a minute. You've all been logged in around the same time and you actively sell proxy VPNs.

the fuck is a modus operandi?

And I sell VPNs but I never use one. They're way too slow for my liking. I can screenshot my iPad on ipchicken or some shit to show you that I do indeed live in Australia (as someone mentioned before somewhere that Quickseller doesn't live in the same city as I do.)
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
January 09, 2017, 12:46:26 PM

I'm not quickseller. I made a joke but you uptight cunts don't seem to understand that.

You follow his modus operandi and I don't doubt quickseller will be along in a minute. You've all been logged in around the same time and you actively sell proxy VPNs.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
female ;)
January 09, 2017, 12:44:54 PM

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
January 09, 2017, 12:41:02 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-to-buy-btc-from-a-trusted-member-via-paypal-1744994

The original poster is a new account, asking to convert paypal to btc.

Later defended in the same thread by the user: 0x0010 who outed themselves as a Quickseller alt a while ago.

It looks like some people never learn.
Pages:
Jump to: