Pages:
Author

Topic: Quit cryptocurrency trading its not for you! - page 2. (Read 3864 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
trading is not easy but anyone can do that.. its just how they manage and how they know when to stop or go.
It takes a lot of hardwork, but its possible to have that kind of profit if you trade good enough. Last year bull run many traders made almost a 200% profit but I can say that the market right now is totally different so stop looking for an easy profit now and start to trade well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I also experience huge loss and after that I planned to quit cryptocurrencies but I didn't stop trading because I realized that I cannot regain all of my losses if I will quit trading. I will use the information that I got from my past mistakes to overcome my losses.
Just pause in the meantime if we still didn't manage to earn up to this time, I'd been finding other ways to earn while waiting to get back in trading.
If you take a pause then try to use it properly and learn about all those points you were thinking can make you suffer in future. Trading is for everyone and everyone should get into it as there are so many opportunities to become a trader you only need to have knowledge and skills of being good trader. Don’t listen to those who are demotivating you and saying trading is not for you.
Keep on learning and improving your trading ability those people will keep on saying trading is not for you it will be bad for you is you all lose but don’t put your eyes on them just look forward for the best and don’t stop your way to be a trader just hold the main sting of trading which is KNOWLEDGE and skills of trading of you have both then trading is all yours.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
The reason why there has been a serious insurge of people into cryptocurrency mostly populated by newbies and novices is because someone somewhere told them they can make 100% to 500% in crypto within few days, lol but how many really had such experience.
The worst still is that some don't even think learning is necessary in the crypto market, and so they just invest their money in crypto and manage to know how to open and close a trade, and as soon as any candlestick chart turns red they dash their coins into the market in fear to cut off more loss and the cycle continues till nothing is left.

If you are doing this at the moment just quit crypto trading its not for you.

Quitting in crypto is only for the people who are not a risk taker, and if you are not also deep in your belief in here you are not suitable to stay here for long as well, However if you don't have any idea or knoledge deeply in crypto it is really better for you to leave this type of business field in my point of view.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I also experience huge loss and after that I planned to quit cryptocurrencies but I didn't stop trading because I realized that I cannot regain all of my losses if I will quit trading. I will use the information that I got from my past mistakes to overcome my losses.
Just pause in the meantime if we still didn't manage to earn up to this time, I'd been finding other ways to earn while waiting to get back in trading.
If you take a pause then try to use it properly and learn about all those points you were thinking can make you suffer in future. Trading is for everyone and everyone should get into it as there are so many opportunities to become a trader you only need to have knowledge and skills of being good trader. Don’t listen to those who are demotivating you and saying trading is not for you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
I think everyone should be has knowledge how to trade when they want to put money in to crypto. To learn trading is easy but to control natural emotion like greedy is very difficult. Almost all people get loss when first doing trading but learn from the mistake we will know later how to do better trading.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Why do you need to quit if the market is not good, don't say its your fault because we can't stop the price what will come out and need to take a break if your lossing enough. In that case you will gonna loss your money and saying to your self trading its not for you and start quiting in trading.
Quitting is easy if you can try to stay as trader under this conditions. Your money ,your decisions.. Improving your skills can help to get more profit with market and there is no shortcut except hard work,sleepless nights.
We have no control over the market but we should not quit just becasue we are losing, you are already here so better to do what is right and keep on learning. The market is still in a bear market so meaning we can have rest for a while and take this opportunity to know more about trading, your effort is important in trading.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
When someone can't make profits from what they are doing even after a while then they should skip and save the remaining capital for the future purpose of investment.I will suggest those kind of people to trade with 10% lf their capital and just move their remaining funds into cold storage for very long term trade.
Activity: 448
Why do you need to quit if the market is not good, don't say its your fault because we can't stop the price what will come out and need to take a break if your lossing enough. In that case you will gonna loss your money and saying to your self trading its not for you and start quiting in trading.
Quitting is easy if you can try to stay as trader under this conditions. Your money ,your decisions.. Improving your skills can help to get more profit with market and there is no shortcut except hard work,sleepless nights.
Yeah trading or not should be your decision and never take this for other people. They will say you good and bad things but you keep learning and keep investing for long term trading. Our life is full of opportunities just buy learn and trade for long term. It’s good I have  seen anyone succeeded in this platform so it needs only time and skills.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
every investor has their own way of confidence and patience and they also have their own ways to invest and get profits of course
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
People only do trading thinking they can make easy money and doesn't even bother to try learning the whole thing then just buy an unknown crypto because his friend says so then it dumps and his investment failed then post in social media and forums that bitcoin is a ponzi and then tries again this time joined pump and dump groups then gets scammed few months later loss everything. My advice dont be this kind of guy.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
This is almost hard to implement, to beginners at the same time entered the digital market, someone did it consciously
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
The reason why there has been a serious insurge of people into cryptocurrency mostly populated by newbies and novices is because someone somewhere told them they can make 100% to 500% in crypto within few days, lol but how many really had such experience.
The worst still is that some don't even think learning is necessary in the crypto market, and so they just invest their money in crypto and manage to know how to open and close a trade, and as soon as any candlestick chart turns red they dash their coins into the market in fear to cut off more loss and the cycle continues till nothing is left.

Trading cryptocurrencies is not for most people anyway, many want to believe they can be smarter than the market and think they can get profits that way but the ones that get profits out of the market dedicate their full time to it and they do everything they can to get an edge while most people cannot even make the smallest of efforts and watch a few youtube videos about the subject.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
of course because people who come out don't have a good future with crypto, because if I think this is an easier way to get big money quickly even though it's now a difficult season to make a profit
Activity: 602
Merit: 111

After quitting easily in the trading journey we cannot entered into it very easily because when you have experience in something you can do lot of things but once you have exit from the business then Re entering into that will always very tougher while the price of Bitcoin was very high then you can feel in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
trading is not easy but anyone can do that.. its just how they manage and how they know when to stop or go.

I know we all need money but who are you saying to currencies for easy money making will not be more appreciative for you because trading is a good way of money making but if you want to do quick profit it will not suitable for you
Activity: 742
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

That’s true, some newbies don’t even care to take time and study cryptocurrency. When I joined cryptocurrency I studied for a long time before making up my mind to invest money in it. But people these days don’t even care. Just because their friend was able to make money from cryptocurrency and then tell them, they just jump in thinking it is very easy, but when they get in they start seeing something different. Crypto is not easy and people should know that.
Pages:
Jump to: